15.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice was woken up by Luhan gently rubbing her back, “Alice Jagiya, wake up we need your opinion on the fence”

 

    Alice groaned and made to roll over almost falling out of the bed a squeak leaving her, thank god Luhan caught her in time he set her gently on the bed and carefully placed a hand on her stomach “is the baby okay?”

 

    Alice giggled and nodded “he’s fine, let’s go”

 

    Luhan nodded and insisted she hold onto him as they walked down the stairs, he didn't want her to trip, once they hit the living room a whole crew of men in fairly worn suits paused in their clean up and bowed to both Luhan and Alice, causing Alice to giggle nervously while Luhan got angry “Back to work! you IDIOTS!”

 

    Alice jumped at the yell but every man flinched as if he had been struck before hurrying with their given tasks. Nobody likes it when Luhan is angry, he wasn't the torture master for nothing.

 

    Alice was lead outside and gasped…at least twenty men were digging holes in the garden surrounding the patio with no regard for the yard, or the flowers Kyungsoo had helped her plant.

 

    Alice teared up a little and whimpered “My Hydrangeas”

 

    Luhan took a look at where Alice was looking and recalled Kyungsoo mentioning he had bought her some plants that she was happy about “You TARDS! look what you did to my wife’s flowers!”

 

    Every single man seemed to freeze and pale simultaneously and snap their heads to where Luhan was pointing …the flowers were pulled up and ruined to make room for the posts.

 

    Alice sighed and Luhan helped her sit down on one of the lawn chairs he kneeled and grasped her hands “I’m so sorry Bao Bei “

    Alice shook her head “it’s fine Safety is more important I don't want any of our boys to accidentally fall into the lake”

 

    Luhan nodded and turned to one of the guys snapping his fingers impatiently for the book of paints and woods he handed it to Alice who flipped through carefully “I like the idea of having Bamboo wood and glass, we wouldn't lose the view then”

 

    Luhan nodded and motioned for the men to continue he moved to lead her inside but before he entered the house fully he turned and hissed “Those flowers better be replanted exactly how they were before or someone isn't going home tonight”

 

    Every single man fell to his knees in a bow as Luhan slammed the french doors behind him.

 

    Alice sat down in the kitchen and turned to Luhan “Can you hand me a cook book please?”

 

    Luhan frowned “ Chanyeol told me about your burn, we don't want you cooking by yourself for awhile”

 

    Alice smiled some “so help me silly”

    Luhan sighed but nodded “what are you making?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter