16.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    The next day Alice kept Tae, and Hoseok home, as they went to bed before she could spend the promised time with them. That was why Suho and Chen were taking them toy and baby shopping.

 

    The moment they stepped into the store Suho lead Alice through to the cribs while Chen took Tae to look at toys, Hoseok refused to let Alice go, so she asked for his help with the cribs.

 

    Suho was adamant about her not lifting a finger, three attendants followed them around and grabbed anything Alice said was cute while Hoseok delivered stuffed animals and baby clothes to his mother more than happy for the kisses she showered him with for the attention, once they started toy shopping for him though Alice had to laugh, tae had found small battery powered cars the boys could ride in and was driving around with Chen following him, Alice laughed and bent down to smile at Hoseok “ Okay baby, Umma wants you to go to the toys over there, and to pick out whatever you want while Umma looks for some thing for your brothers okay?”

 

    Hoseok nodded and an hour later showed Suho almost four thousand dollars lighter and a delivery set for the next day at the house.

 

    Alice was exhausted so went to bed by the time they got home she had to lean on Suho to get up the stairs but she still Allowed Tae and Hoseok to crawl into bed with her to take a nap together.

 

    Suho nervous about whether or not they would kick her in their sleep watched them the entire time.

—————————————————————————————————————




 

    Xiumin and Lay entered the house exhausted and walked quietly through to the living room expecting everyone to be asleep this late, to their surprise everyone but the kids were awake and waiting, Alice was holding a file to her chest while she yawned and Chen sat behind her gently rubbing her shoulders for her while Kai sat on the ground rubbing her feet Suho looked up and noticed them first he nudged Kris who grinned “FINALLY! it has been THREE DAYS! we have to wait THREE DAYS to find out who the dad is! hurry up and sit down Alice…PLEASE tell us now”

 

    Alice cleared and stood up calmly walking to the center of the room and carefully opening the folder removing a sonogram picture “This is our Baby, he is two weeks old, and as far as they can tell is a boy, I like a few names but I thought I should wait to discuss it with Daddy, so here goes nothing are you guys ready?”

 

    All of them leaned forward some excitement clear on their faces Alice took a deep breath before turning to her rights and smiling brightly “Oppa Congratulations.”


 

—————————————————————————————————————

 

    Suho burst into tears jumping up and hugging Alice twirling her around as he cried into her neck. Alice laughed while the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter