11.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Lay got back first, Lay moving past Kris once he said Alice needed medical help and Suho sitting down cautiously, it was never good when Kris sat in the dark and drank “what happened?”

 

    Kris downed the rest of his drink and slammed his glass down “Jungkook fired a gun”

 

Suho frowned some “where did he get one? is it this one? whose is it?”

 

    Kris sighed and rubbed his eyes “no idea, yes and no idea again, also Alice is refusing to talk to me, good luck during your night with her, she got her fertility injection today, triple the regular dose, she’s not handling it super well, almost guarantees though, congrats “

 

    Suho blushed but beamed “I can only hope I’ll never live it down if the next one isn't mine.”

 

    Kris chuckled slightly and nodded Suho and Kyungsoo got teased the most for not having kids yet, they were the most maternal of the group so it was surprising they didn’t have children already.

 

    -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

     When Lay entered the room Alice was asleep with jungkook laying on her chest, the baby made eye contact with with his Lay Appa and the smuggest look Lay had ever seen took over the boys face as if to say “hahahaha bet you wish you were here”

 

    Lay sighed, he walked into the room and Jungkook immediately scowled, Lay moved closer and attempted to shift Jungkook over but the boy gripped to his mother like a kitten his fingernails digging into her collar bones causing Alice to wince and shift a little bit in her sleep.

 

    Jungkook stayed quiet though, at least until Lay picked him up then he shrieked like his life depended on it startling Alice awake making her sit up to quickly which made her back spasm and tears gather in her eyes as she moaned in pain.

 

    Lay set Jungkook on the ground and immediately made Alice lay on her stomach he carefully rubbed the spasming muscles in a gentle massage helping her to stretch gently tugging her to and fro until Alice relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief the spasms  “Thank you Lay”

    Lay nodded “you should sleep the kids will be home in an hour or so”

 

    Alice nodded and waved goodbye as he carried a fussy Jungkook out of her room.

 

    -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

    Luhan and Sehun were picking up the kids today as their delivery and pick up assignment was close to the school and they would finish around the time the last class ended, The boys were waiting out front all smiles and no new injuries which made Luhan beam at Jin and Sehun congratulated the younger ones.

 

    The boys were perfectly happy until they got home, Kris, Lay, Suho and the rest were all in the living room but Alice was nowhere to be seen, Namjoon panicked and took off up the stairs bursting into his mothers room, he started crying in relief when he saw her asleep on her bed.

 

    Namjoon crawled into the large bed and snuggled into his mother's side Alice cracked an eye open and blearily smiled at the boy kissing his cheek and nuzzling his face softly “Hi my Joonie”

 

    Her voice was a soft whisper as she drifted back to sleep and Namjoon just enjoyed the closeness until Kris showed up in the doorway and motioned him out he walked carefully and made sure the door was closed before he shouted “WHY IS UMMA SICK?”

 

    This alerted the five downstairs who all began to panic, Jimin, Tae and Hobi all started to cry and Yoongi and Jin started bugging Lay and Suho about what was wrong.

 

    Suho looked flustered and the rest were frantically trying to get the boys to calm down lest they wake up Jungkook who was sleeping in Chen’s arms.

 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0


 

     Kris was done.

    He was done with the screaming and the fighting and he was DONE WITH HIS MIGRAINE.

    He shouted " SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP ALL OF YOU"

    Even Jungkook didn't continue his tantrum.

   Kris took a deep breath before turning to all of them "We are calmly going to do this, I have a headache and I only want to go over this once, Today Jungkook found a gun and accidentally fired it, through a window, and Alice heard it. She is upset, I am upset, Jungkook is never happy and we need to find out who left the safe open so he could get to the gun, or who had one out of the safe! we agreed out of the kids reach"

 

    Chen and Lay both flinched Lay raised his arm quietly "I accidentally forgot to lock the safe today"

    Chen nodded "yeah I forgot to lock my bedroom door as well"

    Kris sighed and smacked his head against the nearest wall quietly a few times and turned back around "Okay both of you need to lock everything up and we are going over new safety measures tomorrow right now I'm going to bed and Suho it's your turn tonight good luck"

————————————————————————————————

    Alice was woken up the next morning and moaned in pain as she shifted into Suho who wrapped his arms around her carefully and kissed her shoulder their legs tangled together as she wiggled slightly humming a quiet hello which brought a smile to Suho’s face “good morning Jagi how do you feel?”

 

    she blinked slowly stretching languidly and smiling some “Good morning, what time is it? I feel okay I think Oppa”

 

    Suho glance at the clock and smiled some “six, we should wake the boys soon”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter