6.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Baek got the boys out of the car and walked to open the door to the house watching the boys practically drag themselves through the mostly quiet house, entering the Living room with a sleeping Jungkook Suho walked past the Frozen boys and to a completely oblivious Alice who was working in a Korean workbook diligently while the others were trying to silently coax their sons into the room. It was when Jin finally broke the silence by saying “U-Umma”

    That was  all it took for all Hell to break loose, Alice’s head snapped up she took one look at the boys and was on her feet and rushing them before anyone could blink she stopped in front of the little boys who had backed up in fear at her rapid approach and kneeled down, smoothing her skirt as she went, so she was at their height and smiled at Jin “Hello, Jin,”

 

    The little boy felt his eyes well as Alice wrapped her arms around him she greeted each boy properly guessing their names and a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek was received. Hoseok and Jimin refused to let her go and clung to her sides, it wasn’t until after this she noticed their injuries and a furious noise escaped her scaring the boys as they sent worried looks to their fathers respectively, her head slowly turned  to glare at her husband's “what. happened. to. my. babies.?”

 

    Suho sighed “Jimin or Tae should have a note pinned to his back, we have a parents and principal conference tomorrow, again.”

 

    Before anyone could say anything Alice snarled out “I’m going too.” she demanded more then asked as her grip on the closest son tightened Jimin squirming some on her grasp unsure if she was mad at him.

 

    And then it was like a switch flipped she released Jimin and she held her arms out for a sleeping Jungkook who Suho happily handed over and she beamed at the boys “Okay whose hungry? I made a snack “

 

    The Korean wasn’t the best but they understood snack and rushed to the kitchen she followed behind Hobi and Jimin on her legs refusing to release her, and making her walk much harder, as they followed staring up at the woman who was now their mother.

 

    She settled them all in the kitchen and served them while cuddling Jungkook who halfway through the snack, in the middle of Tae relaying his play time to Alice, woke up and lifted his head from where it had rested against Alice’s neck. Alice looked down and adjusted the youngest so he was sitting on her lap and looking up at her. The other six boys had gone quiet watching to see what the youngest would do all knowing he didn’t like strange people or really being held at all afraid he would scare their new Umma away. Alice moved closer so their noses touch “Hello Jungkook”

 

    She kissed both his cheeks and his forehead and smiled at the baby who lost his regular scowl or frown and smiled up at the woman holding his arms out which caused Alice to giggle and hug the boy who refused to let go for around ten minutes until sliced fruit coaxed him. Which found him happily stuffing his face in her lap fruit smeared across his ample cheeks as he chewed eyeing his brothers plates in interest.

 

    Jimin was pouting when Alice looked back up “Jimin, love, what's wrong? are you okay? does anything hurt? wait right there Umma will get you some ice for your injuries”

 

    Alice stood and placed Jungkook in his Highchair bustling around making ice packs for the boys while Jungkook sunk low into his seat his eyes welling with tears. He wordlessly reached for her each time she passed and each time she was just out of reach causing the baby to be more and more frustrated.

 

    Chen and Luhan walked into the Kitchen and gave Alice a confused look “What are you doing?” they asked ignoring the boys for the most part in favor of moving closer to touch her somewhere both settled for a shoulder.

 

    Alice looked up “They need ice to stop the swelling of the bruises….Don't you take care of them?” she asked a little frustrated and feeling like she was the only one who cared for the kids wellbeing.

 

    Luhan looked sheepish while Chen shrugged “Lay taught Jin to help his brothers with their wounds” he answered easily not unused to this, having done the same with his own brothers growing up.

 

    Alice turned to them an appalled look on her pretty face “YOU LEFT THEM TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES?” she had spent years of her life training to be a mother she was prepared to care for children and she supposed looking back later that she may have overreacted she had no idea of any of her husbands knew what they were doing, knowing they wouldn't if they grew up in an orphanage made her sigh frustrated.

 

    Chen winced and Luhan looked towards the door as if to run away, Alice moved back over to the kids and paused at Jin she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in to her chest “Jin My darling you are a star okay? you helped your Umma so much! taking care of your brothers! you're so smart and handsome Umma is so proud of you working so hard” She ended with a kiss to the blushing boys nose and then moved on to tend to the others. Jin had not understood 90 percent of what she had said but he enjoyed the attention preening slightly under it  as his brothers shot hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter