13.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marie sat in the living room with her new Son-in-law and Grandchildren, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok were all sleeping quietly and Marie was sitting by them calmly watching over the kids, she turned to Kai “Hello”

 

    Kai was startled by how well she spoke Korean, her accent was of course there but she was very good anyway. Marie smiled at the boy “My husbands are all Korean, they were kind enough to teach me the language”

 

    Kai nodded and bowed some “Hello Mother-in-law”

 

    Marie smiled some “I have waited a while to hear that, I am Marie please, don’t be so formal, tell me about you, how is my Alice doing? is she kind to you? are you all being kind to her?”

 

    Kai nodded some “Alice is great, she loves the kids, but it’s only been two days so we are still trying to find the balance for attention and things”

 

    Marie nodded some “I remember that, it was difficult for me with three it must be maddening with all twelve of you”

 

    Kai nodded some relaxing as she didn't seem very judgmental of her daughters situation. Maries smiled as Kai relaxed “so tell me about my grandchildren?”

 

    Kai nodded and motioned to the one closest to her “that's Jimin, he’s Xiumin Hyungs son, he’s four and he likes to dance, he’s pretty needy too.”

 

    Marie nodded some “Alice liked dancing when she was young, she was in Ballet while we were in France, she would love to show me her tutu’s when I visited her”

 

    Kai nodded some smiling he could imagine it “Then we have Taehyung, he’s Baekhyun’s son, he’s a little..off but he’s a good son, he likes his brothers plays well and listens well so we can’t complain”

 

    Marie nodded moving to gently both boys heads, they moved slightly happy with the attention even in their sleep.

 

    Kai looked over at the other two “Then Yoongi is the one sitting up and sleeping, he’s pretty lazy but he likes music and basketball he’s lay’s boy.”

 

    Marie smiled some “I’ll talk to Alice about making sure he doesn't sleep too much then.”

 

    Kai nodded “then Hoseok, who we call Hobi sometimes is Chanyeol's”

 

    Marie raised an eyebrow “he’s sweet looking”

    kai nodded “yeah he’s the nicest and friendliest out of all of them”

 

    Marie nodded “that’s good”

    They sat in slightly awkward silence kai looking around not sure how to talk to the older woman, Marie smiled some noticing the young man's fidgeting “You would like Alice’s father I think, he is a bit of an odd duck”

 

    Kai raised a brow “You mean YG?”

    Marie smiled some “I call hum Hyun-suk but yes he does go by YG, he is Alice’s father, it’s why her ranking is higher than mine was, his mother was one of the first 1’s my ranking was 3 so Alice was meant to be a 2 but she studied well and was kind so she went up to 1”

 

    Kai smiled some pride for his new wife swelling in his chest “yeah Alice is really great”

 

    Marie laughed some and stood “can you show me where I can make a cup of tea Kai? I find my throat a little dry and perhaps some sweets for my grandchildren”

 

    Kai was quick to grip her arm to offer support as Marie moved slowly towards the kitchen, the older woman was obviously not well. he lead her to the kitchen and seated her on the bench he made tea quickly while Marie gazed around her, noticing the patio and lake she mentioned “you should really fence in the patio one of the boys is going to have an accident “ her eyes trailed the workmen building up the gardens easily chuckling some at the few men who were overseeing as they teased each other.

 

    Kai chuckled some “Alice says the same thing”

—————————————————————————————————————

 

    The meeting was drawing to a close when Suho’s phone rang he answered “what Sehun”

 

    Sehun panted down the line and he delivered one last kick to Gikwang in the back room of the grocery store, the man groaned “B2st knows about Alice, they tried to threaten Jin and Namjoon”

 

    Suho swore under his breath then turned to his new family members “It seems like they ran into some trouble at the grocery store, should we head back to check up on everyone?”

 

    Jyp and Yg both nodded while Jung motioned Dok2 and Simon to follow “my sons couldn’t make it I’m sure you understand”

 

    Suho nodded and lead the five men down towards the garage and into their cars, he got stuck with YG who continued to stare at him as they drove in complete silence.

 

awkward.

 

—0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

    Jimin and Tae were sitting  quietly in half asleep confusion when the front door opened and their baba’s and appa’s  and some other men walked in. Jimin saw his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter