10.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guards were once again  frantically calling every single husband that their charge was in the care of and couldn’t seem to reach any of them, finally they hit the last one on the list and the most intimidating. Kris.

Knowing he would be mad to have been called a second time they were reluctant but their supervisor scared them more.

 

    Kris answered his phone with a very annoyed “WHAT KNOW!?”

    The poor guard almost dropped his phone and took a breath before stuttering out “S-sir…your wife, she’s home we can’t stay one of you needs to be here”

 

    Kris swore under his breath and hung up his phone quickly turning on his heel and startling Dongwook who jumped out of the way “DONGWOOK! drive me home know!”

 

    The poor man scurried ahead of his boss to do his bidding.

 

    Kris arrived home and got out of the car Dongwook rushing to follow him he nodded to the flustered guards standing in front of his open door.

    They ran as soon as he passed them.

 

    kris moved through his house with one purpose in mind, find his wife.

 

    He looked in each of the ground floor rooms before he could hear Jungkook squealing happily from upstairs, he followed the noise into her bedroom and paused to glance in she wasn’t in the room but the water sounds means bathroom.

 

    He moved swiftly through her rooms towards the large doors and paused leaning against the doorframe, she was in pain.

 

    It was obvious.

    From where he was standing he could watch her back tense and spasm repeatedly.

 

    She was ignoring it though to smile at the baby as she tried to clean him, her hands shook so badly hardly any water made it to its destination but neither seemed to care, Alice was singing quietly and Jungkook was enamored by his mother.

 

    Kris watched for a few minutes until Alice in a sharp breath as she unconsciously curled forward, pain coming off her in waves and Jungkook let out a wail of distress.

 

    He moved swiftly scooped her up and wrapped a towel around her, fetching Jungkook and wrapping him as well he left the baby sitting on the bathroom floor by the open door as he brought Alice to her bed.

 

    Jungkook struggled out of his towel and followed pouting at Kris when the man looked down at the baby.

 

    Alice had her eyes closed and was deeply breathing so Kris hurried to put some clothes on her and tuck her in carefully, she was asleep by the time he was done but her small whimpers made him flinch anyway.

 

    He scooped up Jungkook and hurried out of her room closing the door behind him.

 

    He paused for awhile before whipping out his phone and texting Lay, she shouldn’t be reacting like that he was pretty sure.

 

———————————————————————————————————

 

    He smirked as his phone notified him of the text it intercepted, cataloging the information for later he packed up and headed home

 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

    Jungkook sat in his diaper and a shirt in the living room and stared at Kris , The man was staring back unsure what to do with the baby, Namjoon had starred like that when he was younger but Kris had just read whatever was in his hands aloud to the baby and Namjoon had seemed content, Kris however had nothing in his hands, no financial reports, No account books, and no order forms. He sure as hell wasn’t reading a kids book, and his current novel was not baby appropriate, he was positive.

 

    He wasn't sure what to do.

    He took moment to collect his thoughts before he sighed heavily rubbing the back of his head “okay Kris, it's just a baby how hard can it be, he likes Alice so he can't hate everyone”

 

    He was wrong.

    Kris had never been more wrong in his life.

    Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter