12.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice carefully fed Jungkook the soup she had made and some rice while she listened partly to Tae describe his dream of rescuing her making funny faces at the baby she giggled when he would mimic her open mouth so she could place her spoon in there and he would make a face every single time he swallowed the food given him as if he was displeased but happy.

 

    Namjoon and Jin were helping Suga with some of his homework and Hoseok and Jimin were having more fun stealing food from each other than eating their own meals.

 

    Kai and Sehun were watching Alice closely, she turned to Tae and gasped “OH my GOODNESS! robots? you rescued me though right? robots scare Umma, but I know Tae is really big and strong so he can protect me right?”

 

    It took Tae a moment to understand her accent but once  he did he nodded his small chest puffing out in pride, Alice sighed but smiled she never thought her father demanding she learn some Korean as a baby would come in handy but she was glad for it now. even if she still wasn't very good she could at least talk with her children.

-0-0-0—0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

    Suho, Kris and Luhan sat down with their new Father-in-laws sitting beside them their brother in laws that stayed quietly joining them and Suho motioned for introductions, it was rather Mundane until they hit Alice’s family “I am Yang Hyun suk I would like to be called YG young men, and these are my co-husbands Chris and JYP, these are JYP’s sons Dok2 and Simon, our wife Marie just left with your squirrel and their son Jay, we look forward to joining forces, adding our weapons and transportation industry to your own seems to be very beneficial and what is family for besides? “

 

    The rest gathered nodded and they began to openly discuss business and funding.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Jay lead his mother up the path from the driveway, the family neighborhood his sister now lived in was one of the best in the world a wall and an electric fence and armed guards, so he was okay with her living here, at least for the time being it seemed safe.

 

    The Path up to the house provided plenty of cover  in the event of a needed escape, he would have to ask about security measures.

 

    The house itself was large and very impressive and he was sure his sister loved it at least, what confused him though was the bike in the driveway and the sandbox he could see peeking out from the side of his house..


 

did his new brother in laws have kids?


 

were they erts?


 

he knew the fathers wouldn’t be pleased.

He was forced out of his thoughts when Po shrieked to a stop and got out starting to unload all the plants and flowers he had stuffed into the car workmen already setting up an extravagant landscape around them as a surprise for Jay’s sister. He took it all in and nodded at least they got something right.


 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0—0-00-

 

    Alice was in the middle of cleaning up when their doorbell rang she paused to look down the hall as Sehun went to answer the door, the second it was open and she heard “hey man my name is Jay Park is Alice here?”

 

    Alice shrieked and without thinking she dropped the bowl and sprinted to the door throwing herself into her brothers arms happily, much to Sehun’s displeasure.

 

    Namjoon and Jin both peered around the corner and the second Namjoon saw his mother hug the strange man he burst into tears and rushed forward to cling to her leg “Umma!”

Jin followed as well as the other four who had run out as soon as Namjoon started screaming all in tears begging her not to leave.

 

    Jay stared at the crying children surrounding his sister in confusion before his mother practically shoved him out of the way “MY BABY!”

 

    Kai walked in holding Jungkook who made eye contact with Jay and began to wail.

 

    Jay blinked and turned to Sehun “uhh..hi?”

——————————————————————————————————-

 

    Alice took nearly an hour to calm each of her sons and her efforts ended with her laying in the sitting room on the floor with each boy laying atop her tired out from the whole ordeal, jay had introduced who they were To Sehun and Kai and had helped the two clean up the breakfast mess as best as they could while Marie and Alice spoke to each other in hushed french.

 

    Marie was now holding Jungkook as Kai helped Alice shift the sleeping boys to the couches. Marie was chattering happily at the baby who just seemed pleased at the attention practically preening as the older woman cooed at him  Jay and Sehun joined when Marie needed a rest and requested she stay in the sitting room with her new grandsons, Alice followed her husbands and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter