9.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    The first classroom they visited was Jin's the bright sunny room had tables where groups of boys were working on building something in the middle of the tables. “Jin, where do you sit?”

 

    Jin smiled up at his mom and turned Luhan, “Umma, Appa I sit over there by Teacher Yi, he makes sure nobody is mean to me during class. “

 

    The five husbands who didn’t have kids yet all had their phones go of at almost the same time and Suho sighed “Looks like we have to go Alice”

 

    She turned and kissed Suho, Tao, Sehun, Kai, and Kyungsoo goodbye as they raced out towards their car. She turned back to Jin and looped her arm with Luhan’s as they entered the crowded classroom with Jin.  all the students watched as he lead his parents to his seat and received a kiss from each before Luhan looked at his phone and kissed Alice goodbye as well.

 

    Alice and each father did this until it was just her and Chen with Jungkook..who refused to let her go “Can I just take him with me? The guards are taking me to a Clinic for the blood test and my weekly fertility drug dose?”

 

    Chen sighed but nodded kissing her quickly and practically sprinting out to a motorcycle one of the others had left him.

 

    Alice smiled at her youngest “Okay Kookie let’s go!”


 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

    

    Arriving at the Fertility center in the Korean Facility Alice looked around as she moved with her guards. She had been meant to come with her Husbands but they had been receiving texts from work  all morning, something she had to explain to at least ten nurses, she was not enthused.

 

    and she was definitely not a breeder like a few dared to presume. She was fuming in her chair when a familiar face from the school sat down holding a baby as well “Alexandra” she said holding out her hand i looked over “Alice” i greeted shaking it delicately jungkook scowling at her i tutted at the baby and made him wave to hers “Kino “ she introduced easily making him wave back i smiled some “he’s very handsome” i complimented before being lead back and away from her.

 

    Alexandra shook her head as she watched the waif of a woman walk away.

    

 

    0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

    Kris sighed he hated getting his hands dirty, but with a wife to protect he needed this done and know, He glowered at the group of men across from him “Dongwook, I thought you said the shipment was on time…so where are my guns?”

 

    Dongwook gulped but shook his head “I-i…i don’t know sir, It was supposed to be here something must have happened “

 

    Kris almost groaned. idiots, his empire was full of idiots running around like headless chickens.

 

    They all ducked as a shower of bullets rained down on them Kris ducking behind his car pulling his own weapon pissed. Shouting orders to the idiots around him as the attack continued.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

    meanwhile Suho and the others had just finished the meeting that had been scheduled for yesterday and were know relaxing in the conference room “So what do you think of her”

 

    Sehun blinked at his Hyung “She’s pretty, and she likes the kids, it’s a miracle she accepted your brats huyng's”

 

    The six tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter