8.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Principal Soh stared at the two helpers and the teacher before him “Helper Lee, Helper Jung, Teacher Park…why is a meeting being held with the EXO CEO’s and their children as well as the Big Bang corp heads and the Shinee and Super Junior conglomerates and The Block B Family?”

 

    Helper Jung sneered at the first name “It’s that Breeder spawn. Those kids belong in the orphanages with the rest, they shouldn't be in a school like this just like the other set.”

 

    Helper Lee and Teacher Park sighed but kept silent. The Shinee Family arrived first all four men in the office bowed as their wife Minhee entered “ Mrs. 29th welcome”

 

    Referring to her by her number was a sign of respect, only husbands used names really everyone else used the ranking. The Shinee family had 13 children, only seven went to the school though. They were Followed by the Big Bang family, their wife Maggie entered and Principal Soh stood and bowed “Welcome Mrs. 15th please take a seat”

 

    She raised her nose into the air and flounced into her seat, all seven of her sons following her, last was the largest group the Super Junior clan , they had nine kids in the school and god knows how many at home, their wife Isa had everyone in the room on their feet as she walked in one Facility Guard with them for her protection. “Welcome Mrs. 10th”

 

    She made to sit down on the nicest seat when Principal Soh cleared his throat “I’m sorry Mrs. 10th but that is for the EXO wife”

 

    She looked offended but listened and lead her sons over to another seat.

 

They sat in silence waiting.

    The Block B family was loud and slightly disrespectful as they walked in the sons clinging to the mother easily as their fathers poked fun at the other men in the room making certain they all knew whose side they were on they sat directly behind the exo Family chairs “Mrs. 42 welcome “principal said almost regretfully having dealt with the woman before she huffed glaring at him angrily.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Alice moved out of the car with grace, her head held high as she was handed Jungkook who smiled happily at her.  She turned to the other six “Okay boys, now Umma needs a favor, Umma needs you to not talk to anyone in that room and Just let Umma and Appa talk okay? if another little boy gets close you ignore him do you think you can do that?”

 

    Once Suho had helped her translate and the little boys had agreed she thanked them and kissed each boy “Remember your Umma is the best in the world so that makes you the best as well”

 

    The boys smiled some to each other, this realization making them happy. Alice turned to her husbands and smiled some “Thank you for allowing me to come with, shall we go meet the guards?”

 

    All twelve men exchanged looks as they followed after Alice who was holding herself like a queen back straight head high and moving in quick but measured steps.

——————————————————————————————————-

 

    The office door opened and ten facility guards filed into the large room, behind them were six men who were obviously husbands all in impressive suits two obviously carrying weapons which made the other parents suspect the others were as well behind them came three little boys and a woman holding a baby, Principal Soh stood only to fall to his knees and bow “Exo..Mrs. 1 thank you for agreeing to see us today”

 

    The woman…1.. sniffed haughtily and gently sat in the seat Isa was going to sit in first. Minhee laughed some “You have to be joking there’s no way she’s ranked higher than 75 I wouldn’t be surprised if she was 92”

 

(92 is the rank just before they consider you Breeder)

 

    Alice snapped her head to the side and glared darkly at Minhee as the other six husbands entered the younger three boys all gravitating towards Alice.

 

    “Principal Soh, I have something for you”

 

    The poor man looked nervous enough to pee himself at Alice’s voice, it was soft but commanding, one of the guards handed him a note addressed to one Jimin’s father, by a helper Jung. “If you could please read aloud Principal Jung”

    The man was shaking as he nodded “To Mr. Xiumin,

    Your son Jimin continue to be a nuisance, not much can be expected from Breeder stock but I find him to be even below that usual standard, he is an idiot.

 

    Jimin continuously provokes other children along with his brothers they belong in an orphanage away from the dignified clientele of this school, today he lied stating he was gaining a mother I should hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter