5.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice had finished the after school snack for her new sons shortly after Suho and Baekhyun had left, the cut up fruit and veggies also had some sandwiches and fishcakes with them laid out nicely on the counter.(she had sent about ten minutes arranging it just so worried it didn’t look nice enough)

 

    Currently she was sitting on Kris’s lap with her legs laying across Tao’s thighs. Sehun was playing with her long Blonde hair calmly while she was practically vibrating in excitement her hands twisting her skirt as she glanced around at everyone trying to take it all in still. “Who already has a son?”

 

    Kyungsoo smiled some at her nerves it amused him how hard she was trying “Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun all have a son.”

 

    She nodded and turned to Kris he head tilted in curiosity as she looked over at him her hair shifting in sehun’s hand causing him to tug it accidentally making her wince. “Which one is yours?”

 

    Kris smiled some and reached out to removed sehun’s hand carefully cupping the back of her head gently “I have Namjoon he’s five this year and in kindergarten already, they're talking about moving him up to first grade as well, he’s a genius.” kris bragged easily his chest puffing slightly in pride he knew his son would excel in anything he set before the boy he was interested to see how Alice nad namjoon would react to each other.

 

    Alice beamed “He’s so smart!”

    She squirmed happily as she cooed about how proud she was already, once she had calmed down she settled herself comfortably again and cleared ignoring a grinning Kris and his hands rubbing her own hidden between their bodies she blinked  and turning to the others she asked curious of the answer“Who has the oldest?”

 

    Luhan timidly raised his hand “My Jin is the oldest, he’s seven then Yoongi who is almost seven He’s Lay’s son” Luhan nodded to the other man who looked up slowly a small grin spreading across his mouth at her as he blinked slowly.

 

    Lay nodded “He’s good, he likes to play basketball and we take naps together.” a lazy smile spread across the man's face as he reached out to cup her cheek on his way to fetch her a glass of water the blush th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter