4.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kitchen was massive which made Alice pause to take in the polished countertops of expensive marble white cabinets showered in massive amounts of sunlight from the windows along one wall, high rated appliances stood proudly in gleaming stainless steel, and  a large sunny breakfast nook that looked like the overstuffed and plush bench could fit a dozen people alone not to mention the chairs on the other side of the table standing as equally tall and gleaming as everything else in the spotless kitchen. She wondered if they every used it there was no dust so someone must she reasoned with herself quietly. Distractedly she gazed around only snapping back to reality with the feeling of hands on her.


 

    She giggled when she realized Kyungsoo and lay were placing an apron around her the pink frills amusing her as she could only picture one of them in it and making sure it was tied correctly  they moved around rolling up her sleeves so she wouldn’t ruin her sweater each grinning at her easily . She gave each a kiss on the cheek on her way to the sink carefully scrubbing her arms as Xiumin pulled her hair back for her she thanked him and moved towards the fridge pulling things out and lining them up on counters as all three men watched constantly shooting the others out whenever they tried to walk in. Alice worked quickly listening to Lay and Kyungsoo debate what she was actually making and every step she paused to let Xiumin taste the changes to anything and everything she made easily keeping him entertained a pleasant dialogue in chinese flowing between the two. She hummed while she did so talking to Xiumin and sometimes Kyungsoo about her favorite recipes and drinks excited to be able to cook for her new family and pleased they were happy to let her.

Even if it wasn’t anything fancy.

After all it was just an afterschool snack.


 

    Finally Lay turned to her “What do you like to do Alice?” he wondered his soft voice making her smile at him while she stopped her cutting.

    Alice paused to think about the question “well I like to read, I’m in the process of getting my third degree so I enjoy school, I used to have a garden I love flowers i had a small greenhouse attached to my room in the facility and I played with my cat Napoleon, he’s at the facility as well, I enjoy cooking I liked helping to take care of everyone I especially loved my time with the kids, I requested to work with them you know they wouldn’t let us in normally but we all walked by on our way to and from lessons every day and I couldn’t take not seeing the cuties and they were so short handed so many boys were left to just cry by the men who usually cared for them it was so sad I couldn't take it. So which of you have sons? What are their names? What are they like? Will they like me? How old are they? How old are all of you? Is there anything I should know? Do you have guns in reach of the kids? You shouldn't have that we’ll have to childproof what if one of them gets hurt?”

 

    She rambled on as the three smiled at her happy she was accepting their children so well.

 

———————————————————————————————————-

 

    Suho and Baekhyun decided to go and pick up the kids today,  Grabbing the SUV Suho made sure all the booster seats were in place while Baekhyun made sure Jungkook's car seat was secured the men struggled for a moment with the belts before having it arranged as they liked and moved to leave climbing in  Baekhyun asked ”What do you think of her?”

 

    Suho smiled some  before his face slipped back into a stony mask his driving becoming aggressive the second he left the gated neighborhood his eyes scanning his surroundings“It’s hard to have an opinion I haven't really talked to her but she’s beautiful at least our kids won't be worthless she’s smart too according to her file.” he shrugged “her personality seems fine so far “ he added as an afterthought

 

    Baekhyun nodded and shrugged “she seems nice, very excited about kids kris gets to go first right?”

 

    Suho nodded “yeah he spent over a billion dollars on her, so he deserves to go first, she’s gotta be pregnant within the month if we want to keep her” he grumbled shaking his head.

 

    Baekhyun scoffed “stupid rule” his arms crossed as he glowered outside not minding he was scaring anyone who glanced into his window.

    Suho silently agreed but if this is what they needed to do then he would do it no matter how uncomfortable having a child with a stranger made him, he had already vowed to ignore that, it was important their kids have a mother. He knew what it was like to grow up with only men, it's a brutal upbringing. He shuddered to think of his time in the orphanage and thanked god a few of them had escaped that fate though he knew that growing up with just a father wasn’t really much better. Suho was jolted from his thoughts by Baekhyun being loud once more he pulled up along the curb and stopped in front of the group letting baekhyun out before he gave the older a migraine.


 

    Baekhyun squealed excitedly at the sight that greeted them standing out by the gate were two helpers and all seven of EXO’s children.Beaten and bruised they stood in a line backs as straight as possible with Jin glaring at his teachers and the others talking amongst themselves. All looked up at the sound of Baekhyun screaming hellos at them excitedly.

 

    Suho eyed the two adults suspiciously he had seen them before he just had to remember their names now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter