14.03

Belonging to Them ( Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Alice sat across from her family with Xiumin carefully loading her plate with food for her, Kris, Suho, Kyungsoo and Tao were the only others awake and all were working hard to make sure breakfast was perfect.

 

    Yg cleared his throat loudly drawing attention from everyone “You all seem jealous of each other”

 

    Suho looked down Kris nodded Xiumin laughed some and Kyungsoo and tao both looked like deer in headlights, Alice giggled some and nodded lightly “don’t they papa?”

 

    Yg chuckled some and then immediately turned grim “You should fix that soon, Alice will NOT be hurt while in your care”

 

    Everyone of her husbands was quick to agree but all couldn't help but wonder how long Alice’s family would be visiting.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

    Two weeks later found Alice holding Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s hands as Kyungsoo lead them through the doors of the clinic, She was taking a pregnancy test today and finding out if she needed another fertility treatment or not, Alice was very nervous but her husbands were trying their best to keep her calm.

 

    Alice was a little bit freaking out, if this wasn't positive chances were she was going to be sent back to the facility and bidd off next year again.

 

    She couldn't leave her new family.

-0-0-0—0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

    gikwang stared at the men around the table with him, the dank room was the basement of a club, one they ran, the base of operations.

 

    He wanted that girl.

 

    So he would have that girl.

 

    Just like all the others.

    His eyes boredly trailed to the windows that made up the walls women stood behind the glass drugged out of their minds blank eyes watching.

-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0—00-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-00-

 

    Alice held Kyungsoo’s hand as they drew blood from her arm and Chanyeol rubbed her back gently while Baekhyun had to leave the room the blood making him sick to his stomach.

 

    Alice hated the waiting that always accompanied these things. it took a few hours to get all of the necessary testing done , then they would give her husband the results and based on that.

 

    well is decided if she went home right away or spent the night at the facility.

 

    If she was pregnant like they all hoped it meant she spent the night undergoing tests to determine whose baby it was, how far along, general health, and  depending on how far along what they could decipher of the gender.

 

    she hoped secretly for a positive.

    She also hoped they would fix her wrist for her soon

 

    She had been so anxious that morning that  she had woken up early to make breakfast and lunch boxes, but in her nervousness over today she had burned her wrist on the stove, thankfully she was the only one awake, so she’d hid it so far.

 

    But Chanyeol liked to grab her wrists…and each time he had that morning she had fought not to scream.

 

    It was fine she would tend to it, if her test was a negative, she had hid it this long a few more hours was nothing to her.

 

    She groaned in boredom sitting up and swinging her legs back and fort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter