Getting Ready

Sick Souls

It was a nice Saturday and the weather was great, except for the ridiculous cold degrees. SeungHyun was still trying to sleep on the couch, and still, meaning he had been trying the whole night. Not that he couldn't sleep, DaeSung kept being in his thoughts. JiYong had been gone since yesterday, but he had some party to go to, so SeungHyun had enjoyed some time alone, which was nice. He looked at the time, and saw that it was already 10am. He sighed and gave up. So he went to take a shower and brush his teeth, and also shaving. Only 3 days to wait for him to see his crush. He counted down the days.

 

“I am home!” JiYong announced when he got inside of the apartment. He put the keys down on the little table beside the door and took off his coat and everything outdoor clothes. SeungHyun yelled something from the living room, and JiYong went there.

 

“Hi Sweetie.” JiYong said, sounding cheerful. SeungHyun knew something was up.

 

“It's 2pm. Was it that long of a party?” SeungHyun asked, smiling and slightly teasing.

 

“Nooo...” JiYong answered and let himself drop down next to his friend, and looked at him, looking like one on cloud nine.

 

“What happened?” SeungHyun asked curious, happy that his friend was so bright.

 

“He likes me!” JiYong answered and gave SeungHyun a big hug. SeungHyun hugged him back and was just pleased that he was that happy.

 

“So are you together?” SeungHyun asked when they didn't hug anymore. JiYong tilted his head. They hadn't really said that they were an item, but just that they liked each other.

 

“No, not yet.” JiYong answered, still smiling and looking overjoyed. SeungHyun looked at JiYong, and decided he needed to talk to him.

 

“I think... I might have fallen in love with my psychiatrist. I don't know what to do, but he's just so... Perfect.” SeungHyun said, causing an even larger smile on JiYong's face, if that was possible.

 

“Hyunnie! That's great!” JiYong exclaimed, and gave him a big hug again, but shorter this time.

 

“No, it's not. He will never like me the way I like him! I am just some crazy person and patient to him.” SeungHyun sighed and fell back on the couch, JiYong pulling him up again.

 

“You can't know, if you don't try.” JiYong answered, knowing well that this could go both right and wrong. But he had a plan.

 

“I know, but... I can't say something like that to him.” SeungHyun answered. JiYong smiled, even though his friend was clearly troubled.

 

“Hmm... Maybe not. Hey, did you cut your hair and shaved for that guy?” JiYong suddenly realized and looked at him with a shocked expression.

 

“Maaaybeee...” SeungHyun mumbled and looked away. JiYong jumped up from the couch.

 

“Oh my! I need to call Ri. Wait here!” JiYong exclaimed and went to his bedroom, quickly calling his soon-to-be-boyfriend.

 

“Miss me already?” SeungRi asked with a chuckle as he picked up the phone.

 

“Always.” JiYong answered, sounding hyper.

 

“What's up?” SeungRi asked, knowing something was up, with him sounding like that.

 

“Is it possible for you to get DaeSung out for us to meet? Well, it's because my best friend, is kinda crazy about him, and I think it would make him happy to see him? If DaeSung isn't seeing anyone I mean?” JiYong explained very fast. SeungRi almost squealed of excitement, a double date!

 

“Dae isn't seeing anyone, and it would be awesome! Let's meet in one hour by the bridge!” SeungRi answered and smiled big, completely understanding the excitement JiYong felt. He had wanted DaeSung to meet someone for a long time, and this was maybe a solution.

 

“Okay see you!” JiYong said and they hung up. He ran back into the living room, where SeungHyun was lying on the couch, not sleeping but with closed eyes, until the noice that JiYong made, making him open them and looking straight up in JiYong's face.

 

“What?” He asked and JiYong was one big smile.

 

“Get some clothes on!” He exclaimed and SeungHyun looked confused.

 

“I have clothes on!” He answered and JiYong laughed silly.

 

“Yeah, but nice clothes. And don't think for one moment that I would let you wear that! I got you a blind date!” JiYong said with a big grin. SeungHyun sighed and held a hand over his face.

 

“Didn't you get what I said before? I am in love with someone, don't give me a blind date!” SeungHyun answered and JiYong took his hand and removed it from his face.

 

“I think you should give him a chance.” JiYong said honestly. SeungHyun sighed again.

 

“Fine...” He answered and got up, going to his part of the closet and found something nice to wear. He only had nice things to wear because of JiYong and all his stupid samples of clothes. He hadn't really shopped for a century. The clothes he bought himself, was in JiYong's mind, not nice clothes. JiYong helped him getting ready and style his new shorter hair.

 

***

 

Back at the apartment building, where DaeSung and SeungRi lived, SeungRi had taken the elevator to the 13th floor and went to DaeSung's apartment. He knocked a couple of times and just opened the door, the knocking was just because.

 

“Kitty!” SeungRi yelled through the apartment. DaeSung quickly appeared from the kitchen.

 

“What Ri Babe?” DaeSung asked and led SeungRi to the kitchen. Luckily TaeYang had left this morning. SeungRi was smiling bright and wondered where DaeSung had gotten flowers from. So he pointed at them with a dumb expression.

 

“Oh, send from a patient as a thanks for the last few years.” DaeSung lied and smiled. SeungRi nodded.

 

“Okay, I have a great thing you need to go with me for!” SeungRi said with a new found big smile.

 

“What is it?” DaeSung asked, looking rather suspicious. SeungRi patted him on the shoulder.

 

“Just get ready. Nice clothes!” SeungRi said and softly pushed him towards the bedroom, so he could change into something nicer than what he was wearing. DaeSung sighed, he was good at asking questions, and wanted to know everything, but with SeungRi it was just normal never to know anything, and just be pushed to all kinds of things. So he gave up rather easily when SeungRi told him to do something. He changed his clothes and got out of the bedroom, showing his clothes-choice to SeungRi who made a thumbs-up.

 

“Great! Now the hair!” SeungRi ordered and pushed him to the bathroom. DaeSung just started making his hair look nice. He usually never did that, but if SeungRi said so, it had to be so.

 

“Where are we going?” DaeSung asked, trying to get a hint, before he was pushed somewhere else.

 

“The bridge.” SeungRi answered, and helped with the hair a bit.

 

“Aha...” DaeSung answered, not really getting anything from that.

 

“I told him I liked him.” SeungRi said with a great smile. DaeSung was suddenly all smiles.

 

“What did he say?” DaeSung asked curiously.

 

“Well, he said he liked me first, and then I answered him, and then we sort of had again.” SeungRi answered, never really embarrassed by the things, and talking about it was easy, even though DaeSung was a little shy about it.

 

“So are you together now?” DaeSung asked, not commenting on the thing.

 

“Uhm... Not yet...” SeungRi suddenly realized and shrugged.

 

“I will ask him later.” SeungRi quickly added and smiled.

 

“Now let's go!” SeungRi said and pulled DaeSung out of the bathroom and towards the door. After a few moments of getting well dressed, they left the apartment.