The Crush

Sick Souls

It was early Sunday morning and DaeSung was all happy and cuddled up with TaeYang in his bed. They had had a nice time last night, and were now sleeping. But it didn't last. A moment later, DaeSung's phone started ringing, and an annoyed TaeYang picked up, not really caring whether it was his or DaeSung's phone.

 

“Hello?” He sounded slightly grumpy, but also tired.

 

“Hi it's SeungRi. Can I talk to Dae?” SeungRi said and TaeYang was almost hanging up on him, when DaeSung woke up.

 

“Who is it?” He asked with a sleepy voice and yawned. TaeYang sighed, he was still mad about that night where SeungRi had left him.

 

“Ri. Here.” TaeYang just answered and gave DaeSung the phone.

 

“Hi Baby Ri. What's up?” DaeSung asked, still tired, but a little more awake now.

 

“I can't sleep, I need to talk to you.” SeungRi answered, worrying DaeSung to think something bad had happened.

 

“Have you killed somebody?” DaeSung asked, sounding very serious. Maybe it was because of the tiredness that he believed in the worst thing possible, or maybe it was just meant as a joke, he didn't even know himself.

 

“No silly Kitty! I just... Oh just come over when you get up!” SeungRi said and almost gave up on the conversation when something struck him.

 

“Hey... If you were sleeping, why did TaeYang pick up your phone?” SeungRi asked all seriously. DaeSung was suddenly all awake.

 

“Uhm... Yeah he stayed the night. We had a long talk and then it got late and we had some wine, so I didn't want him to go home like that, so I said he could stay.” DaeSung answered, trying to sound as honest as possible. Oh god he hated lying...

 

“Oh... I see... Okay, but come down to me when you can.” SeungRi answered, believing every word. So they hung up and DaeSung growned, while putting his head down on TaeYang's chest.

 

“This is so difficult.” DaeSung complained and closed his eyes as a headache was creeping up on him.

 

“No... It will be fine. I am sure. Just take a shower and go down to him.” TaeYang answered and softly ran his fingers through DaeSung's hair.

 

“I hate lying...” He just mumbled and then kissed TaeYang's chest, getting up from the bed right after.

 

“Will you be here tonight?” DaeSung asked on the way to the shower. TaeYang just groaned in response, probably a yes, and rolled around to sleep again. He didn't have to go anywhere and the bed was so lovely and warm, it would be a shame to leave it all alone... DaeSung went and took the shower, drying his body from the water, and then went into the bedroom again, to find TaeYang sleeping. He got dressed and kissed the latter's forehead before leaving the apartment and going down to the 9th floor and see SeungRi. When he arrived at the door, he simply just opened it, and stepped in.

 

“Morning Cutie.” He said as he entered and SeungRi was in the kitchen, looking dreadful and drinking a cup of coffee.

 

“Hi Dae Kitty...” SeungRi answered, and poured a cup for his best friend.

 

“So... What's wrong?” DaeSung asked while sitting down and sipping from his coffee.

 

“I think I like someone.” SeungRi admitted, and DaeSung's eyes widened, not really believing it.

 

“So, like a crush, or someone you actually know?” DaeSung asked and tried to behave, not flipping out over a crush.

 

“Someone I know. I have slept with him, but... We had a date yesterday!” SeungRi exclaimed and DaeSung almost fell down his chair from the news.

 

“You had what?” He asked in disbelief. SeungRi nodded.

 

“But you never date...” DaeSung just said, looking out into the air, not believing a word of this.

 

“Are you making a joke?” DaeSung suddenly asked, gaining composure. SeungRi shook his head, and DaeSung was back into looking like an idiot.

 

“But... How?” DaeSung softly asked, looking at SeungRi like he was a ghost.

 

“I don't know. He is just so damn cute...” SeungRi admitted and DaeSung laughed slightly.

 

“Aren't they all?” He asked, with a slight smile, still thinking it was funny.

 

“Yeah, true. But he's different. I want to get to know him. Like really well... What... What if he is the one!?” SeungRi suddenly gasped and looked almost afraid.

 

“The one? Are you kidding me? You don't believe in that stuff.” DaeSung answered and looked at him seriously.

 

“Well... Until now that I might have met him.” SeungRi answered. DaeSung released a sigh.

 

“Okay, you are too tired to even be yourself.” He concluded and got SeungRi up from the chair and took him to the bedroom.

 

“Sleep a little, then we talk later.” DaeSung suggested and made SeungRi crawl under the covers and looked at him with thankful, yet annoyed, look.

 

“Sleep well Babe.” DaeSung said and went out of the bedroom. Not that he didn't want to heard what SeungRi had to say, but it was so unlike him, that it was almost like he was possessed.

 

“You are not mad at me for leaving you?” SeungRi asked just as DaeSung had exited the room, not getting to close the door yet. DaeSung smiled to him.

 

“No, I am not. Honestly, I don't remember much of that night. Only that TaeYang picked me up.” DaeSung answered and closed the door.

 

“Good...” SeungRi mumbled, and fell asleep. It was night to get off his chest with the feelings for JiYong, even though DaeSung, not even himself, believed in it.

 

DaeSung went upstairs again, and got into his own apartment. He made delicious breakfast for TaeYang and himself, and nice strong coffee, for TaeYang. When he was done, he went to the bedroom and went to TaeYang.

 

“Get up sweetie. I have cooked breakfast. I think you'll enjoy it.” DaeSung said and TaeYang opened his eyes and smiled at the beautiful sight in front of him.

 

“I'll be right there.” TaeYang said, both of them leaning in for a kiss, and their lips met. It was short, but it was nice.

 

“Okay.” DaeSung just answered, and went back to the kitchen so TaeYang could get dressed/getting his robe on.

 

They had a nice breakfast, and TaeYang enjoyed the food, DaeSung did too. After cleaning up, they ended up in front of the TV, and cuddled while watching a movie. It was nice to be together like this, but for TaeYang, it meant more than for DaeSung.