The Victim

Sick Souls

 

DaeSung had made the decision to wait to see if anyone turned up dead, and nothing happened all night, as he was stuck to the TV like he was duct taped to it. SeungHyun slept when DaeSung had hugged him for about 10 minutes, and he had been asleep since. He had carried him to the bedroom, so he wouldn't wake up if something on the news happened. DaeSung followed every movement on the TV with his red, bloodshot eyes. The only moment he was gone from the TV, was when he made a new pot of coffee. Which had been about two minutes. When the dawn arrived, and the Sun came over the many large buildings, and there had been nothing still, he was a bit more relaxed, but he needed to know what SeungHyun had done. He shut the TV and went into the bedroom where SeungHyun was, and softly fell on the bed, and cuddled up to his beloved boyfriend, feeling his arms around him. It felt so safe, and so warm, but something in his mind told him these hands that were on him had killed someone. With that knowledge, he fell asleep and cuddled closer in his sleep.

 

DaeSung woke up, some hours later, but from a nightmare instead of the usual wake up announcement from his clock. He got up slowly and saw that SeungHyun was waking up as well.

 

“Morning Angel.” He softly said and moved his head to look at him better. DaeSung smiled to him, and gave him a kiss, just as lovingly as always.

 

“Good morning.” He answered after the kiss and got up, still fully dressed and quickly took a shower and put new clothes on. SeungHyun noticed he too was fully dressed, and then got up to make coffee in the kitchen. He saw that there was a plastic bag with something in, so he wanted to see what it was, since he was too curious. He picked up the bloody clothes and saw it was his. His jaw fell open and he gasped.

 

“Dae! DAE!!” SeungHyun yelled as he let go of the bag and clothes, and ran to the bathroom. DaeSung got shocked and opened the door, only missing to comb his hair and he would be done.

 

“What?” DaeSung quickly asked very shocked. SeungHyun looked like he had seen a ghost.

 

“What happened? Why are my clothes bloody?” He asked quickly and DaeSung blinked a few times, wondering why he couldn't remember anything.

 

“You came home yesterday, and were filled with blood, but you couldn't remember anything. I thought you were better when I gave you your medicine.” He said breathlessly. SeungHyun shook his head.

 

“So you remember nothing from yesterday at all?” DaeSung asked surprised and SeungHyun shook his head. DaeSung was surprised, but now that he could see that SeungHyun was normal right now, he could remember from last night that he wasn't completely himself.

 

“Don't worry, we will figure it out.” He softly whispered to SeungHyun when he took him into a hug. DaeSung was sort of happy that SeungHyun couldn't remember it, that would spare him at least some nightmares.

 

SeungHyun and DaeSung calmed down a bit over breakfast, even though it was hard eating anything right now. While they ate, SeungHyun's phone rang and he picked up, since it was a hidden number.

 

“Yes?” He said, trying to be calm if it was someone who knew anything about this.

 

“Hello, is this Mr. Choi SeungHyun?” A policeman asked, and SeungHyun's heart fell to pieces. Oh god, he really had killed someone.

 

“Ye... Yes it is.” He answered without much breath.

 

“It's officer Lee. I have a document you need to sign here at the police station, it's about your father.” The officer said and SeungHyun was about to breathe out as relieved as he felt, but he couldn't.

 

“Of course, I will be there soon.” He answered and they hung up. DaeSung had the hugest eyes as he looked at him, not believing the police called him for a piece of paper.

 

“It's not a trap is it?” DaeSung quickly asked, but SeungHyun shook his head.

“No, I have heard about something he had with the police, so I know what it is. Don't worry. But will you take me there now?” He asked and DaeSung nodded, his eyes getting smaller again. He nodded again, since he had nodded to the police thing at first, and now was to the question of taking him to the station.

 

“Sure, let me put this in the dishwasher.” He said and cleared the table, putting the things away and then they went to go there.

 

***

 

They arrived at the station, and SeungHyun got the papers to sign, and he quickly did so. DaeSung looked around the station and saw an old Ahjumma sitting on a bench and describing something to a police officer. SeungHyun turned around, and DaeSung was just about to say something when the Ahjumma said out loud.

 

“But that's him.” She said as she pointed at SeungHyun. Both DaeSung and SeungHyun's hearts felt to bits from the shock. Another officer came towards them.

 

“Can you follow here please?” The officer asked and held SeungHyun by the shoulder. DaeSung looked at the two officers, but he couldn't utter any words. After a few seconds SeungHyun had been removed, and DaeSung was in a waiting room in the back of the station.

 

“Where were you yesterday around 5pm?” An officer who's name was Song Minho, asked. SeungHyun sighed and shrugged as he opened his mouth to speak.

 

“I can't tell you. I had a black out after I left my boyfriends apartment, and I have no memories of yesterday, till this morning.” He answered and Minho nodded, not really buying it at first.

 

“So, how do you know it was a black out? You couldn't just have passed out, or taking some drugs which got you high and now you can't remember anything?” Minho asked, SeungHyun shaking his head.

 

“My boyfriend said it was a black out, and that they can happen to people with an illness like mine.” He answered, trying to breathe steadily, and overcome the questions without panicking.

 

“What illness? And how would your boyfriend know that?” Minho asked as he looked at him, SeungHyun's gaze was turned down.

 

“My boyfriend is a psychiatrist, and I have schizophrenia.” He answered softly, the voices pressing on in his head. SeungHyun held a hand to his head and squeezed his eyes shut.

“Shut up.” He mumbled, but it didn't work. Minho raised a brow and looked at the man in front of him.

 

“So you can't tell me if you have stabbed another person? Male, 26, Asian?” Minho asked casually, and SeungHyun looked at him shocked. He really had killed another?

 

“Is he dead?” SeungHyun asked after gulping his saliva down. Minho shook his head.

 

“No, he wasn't deadly injured. But he was stabbed with his own knife. Or so an eyewitness has said.” Minho answered, and SeungHyun sighed out so relieved.

 

“Mr. Officer, I really have no idea of what have happened. But if you have an eyewitness, why not ask her, or ask the man who got stabbed?” He asked like it seemed the easiest. Minho rubbed his chin.

 

“It's not always that easy. But we have from two eyewitnesses that it was self-defense. The male victim has, after the witnesses, sort you out on the street, and pushed you into an alley, to threaten you. And when he drew his knife you took it from him and stabbed it into him.” Minho said, and SeungHyun was already crying from what he heard. His anxiety was pretty bad right now, and his head was filled with pictures and screaming voices.

 

“Who... Who was it? His name.” SeungHyun asked through the tears and the many voices.

 

“Dong YoungBae.” He said and pushed a picture of a males face towards SeungHyun. But SeungHyun didn't know him as YoungBae, but another name.

 

“TaeYang?” He mumbled and looked shocked at the picture. Somehow the memories flooded back into his mind and he gasped.

 

 

 

A/N: As promised you get the next chapter :D  Hope you don't hate me for this xD Love you guys!