Quick Date

Sick Souls

It was finally weekend and SeungRi was off work, having nothing special to do. For the first time in months, he hadn't been out in town last night. So it was a lovely Saturday without hangover, or a strange man in his bed. Though, he sort of missed the guy in his bed, or at least the . But he had figured out how to turn that around. So he called JiYong from last weekend. Normally he didn't call people he hooked up with, but JiYong had indeed made an impression on him, and he liked him.

 

Hello?” JiYong answered and SeungRi smiled, sitting down in his couch.

 

Hi, it's SeungRi. I wondered if you wanted to hang out today? Maybe do something fun?” SeungRi asked, while playing with the hem of his shirt.

 

Sure. Give me an hour and let's meet somewhere?” JiYong suggested, and SeungRi smiled wider.

 

Cool, let's meet at the bridge?” SeungRi said, knowing it was about in between both of their places, which JiYong had said the night they left in a cab together, to go to SeungRi's place.

 

Sure. See you in an hour.” JiYong answered and they both hung up. SeungRi had already showered and dressed, but instead of the boring clothes he wore now, he choose to change. He needed to look perfect for their meeting. But then it hit him... He usually didn't flirt with people without alcohol in his system. How was he going to do this? So without hesitation he drank two shots of pure vodka. Now he felt better, also the nervousness was gone. When he was fully dressed he put his coat on and choose to just go now.

 

***

 

After the call, JiYong also changed his clothes and found SeungHyun lying on his couch, with his duvet under him, he had his arms under his head and looked up into the ceiling. His eyes were empty, which they had been since the news.

 

Sweetie, I need to go. Will you be alright here? There's some food in the fridge if you get hungry. Please eat something, it would make me happy. And you would feel better.” JiYong assured him, putting on his coat while looking at the guy in front of him.

 

Yeah, sure...” Was all he answered and JiYong went to him.

 

I know it's hard, but we'll make it alright again. I am sure it will be good, when everything works out.” JiYong said and gave his friend a kiss on the forehead.

 

I will be back tonight, if not before.” JiYong announced, and then went out of the door. He knew he wouldn't get an answer, so he didn't wait for one.

 

Not long after, JiYong was at the bridge, and he saw the very hot looking SeungRi waiting at him. They smiled at each other while approaching, and gave each other a hug when they where close.

 

Hi.” JiYong said, maybe with a faint blush on his cheeks, but it could also be the cold.

 

Hi...” SeungRi answered, having deep thoughts about how y JiYong was looking.

 

Where do you wanna go?” JiYong asked, having his hands stuffed in his pockets, trying to get them warm.

 

Let's go get a cup of coffee, you look freezing... Here.” SeungRi said and pulled off his own gloves, taking JiYong's hands up from the pockets, and put the gloves on JiYong himself. JiYong just smiled, looking rather surprised. It felt good though.

 

Sounds good. Thanks.” JiYong answered and it brought a wide smile to his face.

 

How are you?” SeungRi asked while they were walking towards a coffee shop.

 

I am good. Especially right now with you.” JiYong answered, causing a new slight blush on his face.

 

Me too.” SeungRi answered, as they got to the coffee shop, SeungRi opened the door and held it for JiYong to get inside. They placed themselves in the line and JiYong made a little movement to get his warmth back. SeungRi rubbed an arm over JiYong's back, to help get him warm.

 

Thanks.” JiYong answered and they were the next, so SeungRi found his wallet, and paid for two coffees. They found a place to sit, in the rather warm shop, and they both took their coats off.

 

Oh this is nice.” JiYong said after gaining back his warmth. SeungRi smiled and took a sip from the really hot coffee.

 

You are.” He said, with a wink and JiYong slightly blushed again. This time it was hard to hide it.

 

You are very straight forward.” JiYong mentioned, and SeungRi smiled.

 

Why hide the obvious things?” SeungRi asked, and slowly touched JiYong's hand which was resting on the table. JiYong looked at their hands, and smiled, feeling all warm and bubbly inside. Why did he like this guy so much? They had barely talked, and slept together once, but he felt like he connected with him so well. It was just really nice. Without answering SeungRi, JiYong tasted the warm coffee, almost burning his tongue, putting the cup down, so it could cool off a bit more.

 

Tell me about yourself. I want to get to know you.” SeungRi then said when the silence from a short drinking-coffee-break. JiYong smiled and thought a little.

 

I am working at a magazine. Writing stuff about fashion and different stuff I find interesting. I have a lot of clothes, and I like to be fashionable. Hmm... My family is not that interesting. A sister and parents, grandparents, so on. I have a lot of friends, but only one who I really get together with. I have known him all my life. Then... I have a dog... What else is there to tell?” JiYong asked and smiled.

 

Sounds interesting. Then, are you bi or just gay?” SeungRi asked with a smirk, making JiYong blush with the very direct question.

 

Gay.” He answered and looked down on the table. SeungRi hadn't removed his hand from holding his.

 

Me too.” SeungRi said and smiled. JiYong gained his composure and looked at SeungRi.

 

Then tell me about you.” JiYong suggested and SeungRi nodded.

 

Hmm... I am a journalist for a newspaper. Sometimes I am also a camera man, when I am out to get stories. I also have some family, but I am not really interested in talking about them. I have a best friend, who is a psychiatrist, and I see him often. But I also have a lot of friends, mostly because of my work. I talk to all sorts of people when I am out for research.” SeungRi answered and took a sip of his coffee.

 

Wow... So you are one of those annoying people who always have to take pictures and talk to people to get a good story?” JiYong teased, causing them both to laugh.

 

That's me.” SeungRi answered and smiled after the small laugh. They continued talking for a while, and even ordered a second cup of coffee, so they could stay a little longer. When they were done, they went to the bridge again, JiYong taking off SeungRi's gloves to give them to him.

 

I hope we can see each other soon again.” JiYong said. SeungRi didn't hesitate with kissing him, and JiYong quickly melted into the kiss and they stood there for a while.

 

I will call you.” SeungRi said after they broke the kiss. He gave him a peck more on the lips.

 

Okay, bye.” JiYong said, smiling from the contact. He turned around and began walking. SeungRi stood there for a few seconds, watching him go, and then turned to leave himself.