Moving Out - Moving In

Sick Souls

It was almost a week after the bowling trip, and SeungHyun was finished with packing his suitcase, and looked at JiYong, who seemed uneasy. They had talked it through, just for the time being, SeungHyun would stay with DaeSung, just to give the two lovebirds a bit of space. JiYong wasn't happy about it, but SeungHyun seemed okay with it.

 

“Are you sure about this Hyunnie? I don't like that you are staying with someone I barely know, the heck, that you barely know!” JiYong said, still uneasy.

 

“I am sure. Hey he's a doctor. If something happens, he can help me better than you.” SeungHyun teased and smiled.

 

“But I feel better, so I will soon live by myself again.” SeungHyun assured him. JiYong put his hands on his hips.

 

“Are you totally, a hundred procent, and all through sure? I don't mind you staying here! Really Sweetie...” JiYong said, making SeungHyun chuckle a bit.

 

“You are sweet and overprotective. I will be fine.” SeungHyun said, and gave him a big hug, not letting go anytime soon. They stood there for a while, both needing that hug. SeungHyun to feel a bit better, and JiYong to relax and know that he would be safe and he could always visit him. He just didn't like being away from him. Well, at least not when he was feeling bad.

 

“I will see you soon.” SeungHyun said with a smile, finally releasing JiYong from the hug. JiYong had tears in his eyes and sniffled. Trying hard not to cry.

 

“I think you should go before I change my mind about letting you stay with DaeSung. I hate that you are leaving.” JiYong said very honest, SeungHyun drying one of his tears away that had escaped.

 

“It's for you own good.” SeungHyun answered, sending him a smile. JiYong closed his eyes and pulled himself together.

 

“Yeah I know. But visit me a lot.” JiYong said, now smiling. SeungHyun nodded, giving him a short hug.

 

“DaeSung should be here about now, I will go.” SeungHyun said and released him yet another time. JiYong nodded, and stepped back.

 

“See you later.” He said, and SeungHyun smiled.


“See you. And thanks.” SeungHyun answered and took the suitcase, taking his jacket, and smiled at JiYong before he left. When he shut the door behind him, he put on his jacket, and went to the elevator. He was still smiling. Not because he knew he hurt JiYong, but because he knew where he was going to stay, and with whom. He was sad that JiYong felt so bad, but they had discussed it earlier, so he knew it was not because he wanted to leave him, but because he didn't want to take up the space whenever SeungRi was around. And it was not that they wouldn't see each other. He was sure that they would see each other often.

 

***

 

When he got down to the entrance, DaeSung stood and shivered with a briefcase in his hand. They shared a hug and smiled at each other.

 

“You ready to go?” DaeSung asked kindly, and SeungHyun nodded.

 

“Sure. Is it cold outside?” SeungHyun asked, since the guy beside him was clearly freezing.

 

“A little.” DaeSung chuckled and they went outside. SeungHyun could feel the cold, and it felt like his nose was going to fall off. They talked while walking towards the apartment building, that DaeSung and SeungRi lived in. After they had passed the bridge, they saw SeungRi coming their way.

 

“Hi!” He yelled and jogged to them. DaeSung and SeungHyun answered with a “Hey” at the same time, and almost in the same tone. Causing the three of them to laugh.

 

“Are you going to JiYong?” DaeSung asked and SeungRi nodded.

 

“Yeah, I am early.” SeungRi smiled and gave both of them a hug.

 

“Good luck.” He quickly said, and he left the two of them. Still jogging a little, to get some warmth.

 

“Let's go.” DaeSung said and they walked again. After some time they got to the apartment, and DaeSung opened the door. SeungHyun looked around, while DaeSung made coffee in the kitchen. DaeSung had told him just to look around, and feel at home, so he did. After a few minutes, SeungHyun appeared in the kitchen.

 

“What do you think? Is it okay?” DaeSung asked and poured two cups of coffee, handing one of them to SeungHyun.

 

“It's an awesome apartment.” SeungHyun said with a smile. DaeSung smiled back at him, and walked towards the living room, inviting SeungHyun to follow him. They sat down in the couch and drank from their coffee.

 

“You did see your room right?” DaeSung asked after a few seconds of silence.

 

“Yeah maybe... I guess.” SeungHyun answered with a soft chuckle. DaeSung laughed a little and nodded.

 

“Okay, well I usually use it as an office, but it's a nice bedroom as well. Just with a few bookshelves.” DaeSung said, making SeungHyun smile.

 

“Yeah I noticed.” He answered with a chuckle, and drank from the coffee.

 

“So... A good day at work?” SeungHyun asked, just to chat about something. DaeSung nodded. SeungHyun wasn't a patient of DaeSung's anymore. It was against his office law that he was close with a patient, well this close. So he had transferred him to one of the other psychiatrist at his work. But he had made a deal with the other psychiatrist, that he would be on the sideline, and give advice and tell what he experienced. So he wasn't cut off. It felt like the best option for all of them.

 

“Sure. I am just a bit tired, but I am always tired on a friday. How did JiYong take the leave?” DaeSung asked, and looked at SeungHyun while drinking from his cup.

 

“He was... Upset. But I think he knows deep down that it's for the better. And I am sure he will be okay when SeungRi goes there more.” SeungHyun answered, smiling.

 

“Yeah I thought about how he would take it. But are you okay with leaving him? Does it give you any stress or do you feel sadder?” DaeSung asked, again trying to not work too much, but he couldn't help it.

 

“It was sad because he started crying, but I am okay. I think I have just come to the conclusion that you could do a good job at taking care of me, and then I get to know you better. Because you know all kinds of stuff about me, and I don't really know much about you.” SeungHyun said with a smile, looking curious at him.

 

“I am sure you'll get to know me.” DaeSung answered, smiling back at him. They continued talking, and after a while, DaeSung cooked some dinner. He had even shopped the day before, so his kitchen was stuffed with food. They had a nice evening, and talked a lot, while watching different kinds of TV.

 

***

 

SeungRi got to JiYong's apartment and rang the doorbell, waiting a second and then he opened the door.

 

“Hi beautiful.” SeungRi said with a smile, and JiYong smiled back at him. It was clear that he wasn't in the best mood, but SeungRi had made a deal with himself, that he would do whatever it took to make him happy again.

 

“Hey sweetie.” JiYong answered and let him inside the apartment. They shared a kiss, and a hug. After that, SeungRi took off his coat and shoes, then they went into the living room.

 

“How did it go?” SeungRi asked, a little careful, not to make it all come back to him.

 

“I am sad that he's gone, but I am sure DaeSung will take good care of him, so I am okay.” JiYong answered, and cuddled with SeungRi on the couch.

 

“Good. Do you want to go out?” SeungRi asked. JiYong looking at him with a little questionable look.

 

“Like... On a date?” JiYong asked, and SeungRi nodded.

 

“I want to treat my boyfriend a nice dinner.” SeungRi said with a smile, and gave him a kiss. It felt weird that he was saying “Boyfriend”, but he also liked it. Though, he was also afraid of the commitment.

 

“That's sweet.” JiYong said with a bright smile, and shared a kiss. They kissed for a while, and cuddled a lot. While lying on the couch, they talked and had a nice time. When they were hungry, they decided to go out for dinner, and went to a nearby restaurant.