Episode 2 Pt 1

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

The Next Morning….

 

Kyungsoo simply lets out a quiet groan as he opens his eyes, blinded by the sun.

When he does open his eyes, he looks around to find himself in the clothes he wore the night before while laying in the middle of their dormitory’s living room.

Little did Kyungsoo know, beside him laid Chen who was laying on his stomach in a pair of white sweatpants without a shirt on while on the other side of Chen was Kai who had an arm on his stomach while wearing a pair of white pajama pants and a white tank top. Although on the other side of Kyungsoo, Baekhyun was laying with one hand underneath his head, the other hand on his stomach while wearing his clothes from the previous night, minus the blazer.

“That’s right. I’m still dreaming.” Kyungsoo simply mumbles while letting out a gentle smile before he moves to lay on his side.

Although as soon as he moved to lay on his side, he was met with the sight of Baekhyun who was still fast asleep.

Kyungsoo simply looked at Baekhyun’s peaceful and sleeping form for a bit, his eyes lingering on Baekhyun’s lips for a longer period of time then he should have.

After a brief moment of staring, Kyungsoo realized what he was doing and snapped back into reality before he moved to lay on his other side, only to come face to face with Chen.

Kyungsoo covers his mouth to prevent any sound from escaping his mouth while looks over to see Chen’s slightly toned biceps as well as his semi-toned back and shoulders before he continues to look up and see Chen’s sleeping face that was faced towards him.

With wide eyes, Kyungsoo gets up, his mouth still covering his mouth. Although, once he gets up, he turns around to see Kai’s sleeping face, causing Kyungsoo to tense up and swallow hard.

Subtly, Kyungsoo simply retreats to run out of the living room, but accidently kicks Chen who simply lets out a groan and flips to his back before he gets up with his eyes still closed.

Chen simply leans on one arm before he reaches up and rubs his face with his other hand before he cranes his neck then starts to open his eyes.

Kyungsoo simply makes his walks outside and onto the deck before he turns around to look over at the building once more.

“What happened? How did I get back to the dorm?” Kyungsoo asks himself as he turns around in confusion.

Kyungsoo looks down at himself and sees his shirt messed up.

“Why are my clothes so dirty?” Kyungsoo asks himself while pulling on the front of his shirt before he gets a flashback on what happened during the night before.

 

Flashback…

 

Kyungsoo turned around slightly with his arms still raised in the air before he started to fall.

Baekhyun, Kai and Chen quickly moved in front of him to catch the other.

Kyungsoo on the other hand, somehow managed to fall on top of someone causing both of them to fall backwards.

One of the man’s arms was wrapped around Kyungsoo’s waist while the other arm was stretched back to catch his fall.

 

End Of Flashback…

 

“.” Kyungsoo swears as he cringes slightly and runs a hand through his messed up hair while looking at the ground briefly.

The vocal then reaches up to touch the side of his lip when he feels a sudden sting when he swore.

Kyungsoo simply flinched in pain once he felt pain when he touched his lip before he looked around to find a mirror that was placed on the table that was nearest to him before he picked it up.

“What the ? My lip’s cut.” Kyungsoo simply says as he looks at himself in the mirror before he places the mirror back on the table.

“How did this happen?” Kyungsoo asks himself as he reaches up to touch it again.

Kyungsoo’s ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter