Episode 1 Pt 3

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo lets out a gentle sigh as he looks off at the buildings that were behind the small pond that was surrounding the entertainment while out of the corner of his eyes he could see Xiumin walking up the stairs with two cups in his hands.

“It’s quite unique to be so identical. It’s not just your face, but also your voices.” Xiumin says as he approaches Kyungsoo.

“Thank you. Please tell Kyungsoon-hyung to come and see me before I leave to go to Rome this weekend.” Kyungsoo says with a smile.

“You’re going to Rome?” Xiumin asks with wide eyes after he places down the cups on the bench next to Kyungsoo.

“Didn’t my brother tell you? I emailed him about it. I’ll be going to Rome shortly. I will make my pledge to God at the Veronica Cathedral in Rome and I will spend the rest of my life at that convent.” Kyungsoo says in a confused tone.

“Y-You can’t go.” Xiumin says with wide eyes.

“Hm?” Kyungsoo replies while raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t ask me why and please stay for one month as Kyungsoon. There will also be a press conference this Sunday that you must attend.” Xiumin pleads.

“Why? Tell my brother to go.” Kyungsoo says as he stands up.

“Kyungsoon is…” Xiumin starts saying before he stops talking while tilting his head to look at the ground.

“I’ll be going.” Kyungsoo says before he turns around and starts walking away.

“Kyungsoon can’t close his eyes.” Xiumin blurts out while looking up.

This causes Kyungsoo to stop walking and turn his head around to look at Kyungsoo with a confused expression.

“What?” Kyungsoo asks.

“It’s my fault…. I told him to get a little surgery right here.” Xiumin says as he indicates to his eyelids.

“That’s understandable isn’t it? It was for his fans. I didn’t know what that doctor was doing, but when I saw him asleep, he was sleeping with his eyes open.” Xiumin continues after he lowers his hand while moving to stand in front of Kyungsoo.

“It scared me so now he’s in the US to fix it because if someone were to find out, we’d be in trouble. Don’t you think so? It’ll only take a month to recover. So please just stay as Kyungsoon for one month.” Xiumin says before biting his bottom lip.

“Does that mean you’re asking me to sing, dance and spend my time acting like him?” Kyungsoo asks.

“That’s right. Also you need to live with them in their dormitory.” Xiumin replies.

“I can’t.” Kyungsoo says while looking away.

“Yes you can. I’ll help you.” Xiumin says.

“No I can’t. Do you know what the difference is between me and Kyungsoon-hyung? We have completely different personalities and I have a huge scar on my upper body because I got into an accident. Also most importantly, I’m gay while he’s straight. So I can’t. Never.” Kyungsoo says before he starts running away,

Xiumin reaches for his blazer that was on the bench before he grabs it and chases after Kyungsoo.

 

Later that night in Church….

 

Kyungsoo was on his knees in the praying position in the front row when Father Christopher walked into the church and towards him.

“Kyungsoo, the night is deep.” Christopher says which causes Kyungsoo to stand up and face him.

“Father Christopher.” Kyungsoo says.

“You’ve been praying continuously since you’ve returned from Seoul. Did something happen to your brother?” Christopher asks in a calm and gentle voice.

“Yes, however, there is nothing I can do because I will leave for Rome this weekend. That’s God's will.” Kyungsoo replies while looking down at the ground.

“No one can be sure of his will.” Christopher replies causing Kyungsoo to grow silent.

 

The Weekend…

 

“This is God’s will. I will be going to Rome.” Kyungsoo says to himself as he takes the train to the airport.

 

In the Airport…

 

Kai, who was wearing white high tops, blue jeans, white sweater, a scarf and sunglasses was walking next to Baekhyun who was dressed in Black boots, black jeans, a grey shirt, a black blazer, black sunglasses, white headphones  and had a black duffle bag in his hand. On the other side of Baekhyun stood Chen who was wearing a pair of checked dress pants, a white dress shirt, a green sweater tied over his shoulders and a brown fedora hat. All three members were being followed by three staff members.

“Jongin-ah. When we arrive in Ginja, do you want to grab a drink.” Chen asks.

“We’ll have free time after the 2 TV programs and 2 interviews.” Chen continues.

“We’ll have to be back first thing tomorrow morning. We have a press conference tomorrow.” Kai replies after he glances at Chen.

“Ah… Do Kyungsoon. If we don’t go to the press conference, Junmeyon-hyung will probably at us. The press will probably say we don’t like him. ” Chen says as he looks back in the direction that they were walking in.

“Doesn’t Baekhyun-hyung still dislike him?” Chen asks after he glances at Baekhyun.

“There is nothing that Byun Baekhyun likes. However, he doesn’t really have a choice this time.” Kai simply replies.

“I need some coffee.” Baekhyun suddenly says causing Chen to look over at him.

“I’ll see you on the plane.” Baekhyun says before he walks faster and away from the two.

“He hears everything he needs to even with headphones on.” Kai says before Chen could ask anything once they come to a stop after Baekhyun walks away.

Chen simply smiles and then continues walking with Kai while Baekhyun walks ahead of them while being unaware that Kyungsoo was at the airport dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter