Episode 4 pt 2

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Taeyeon moves to look around and notices that she wasn’t in her own van and instead in the wrong one.

When she moves to look behind her, she’s met with Baekhyun staring at her unimpressed with his arms across his chest while wearing a blue sweater.

“Who the hell are you?” Baekhyun says in a cold tone.

“I’m sorry. I got in the wrong van. I got the cars mixed up cause they’re the same colour.” Taeyeon says as she puts on a fake act which Baekhyun doesn’t buy at all.

“Wait. Aren’t you Byun Baekhyun?” Taeyeon asks when Baekhyun doesn’t say anything and keeps quiet.

“Yeah you are! I’m a big fan of Exo. You know me, right?” Taeyeon finishes as Baekhyun looks at her with a straight face, with no emotion evident.

“Yeah.” Baekhyun simply replies.

“Living fairy? What kind of fairy…. You’re terrible at pretending so how are you even managing that?” Baekhyun says with a scoff.

“Oh. You heard that?” Taeyeon says with a fake smile.

“Well, I guess I don’t have to pretend to be nice now. That’s right. I’m not a fairy, but you’re not that real either. Since we’re both professionals let’s forget about this.” Taeyeon says as she wipes the side of her cheek with a couple tissues.

“Yah. Hold on.” Baekhyun says after he sees Taeyeon drop the tissues and move towards the door.

“What? Do you feel bad that I’m just leaving? I didn’t actually mean it when I said I was a fan. Why? Are you my fan?” Taeyeon says as she looks at Baekhyun once more.

“Hey, Fake fairy. Pick up your trash.” Baekhyun says with a scoff.

“What?” Taeyeon asks, her fake smile disappearing.

“I told you to pick up that those tissues you cleaned your face with.” Baekhyun repeats.

Baffled, Taeyeon picks them up before she exits the van.

“Fake fairy?” Taeyeon says in an annoyed tone.

“Yah! Don’t close the door.” Baekhyun calls out when he sees that Taeyeon was about to close it.

“Your perfume gave me a headache, so leave the door open.” Baekhyun calls out when he sees that Taeyeon whipped around in annoyance.

After hearing this, Taeyeon simply walked away in anger and annoyance.

“Who does he think he is?!” Taeyeon says in anger as she stomps on the tissues.

“An where the hell is my van?” Taeyeon asks as she looks around.

“Taeyeon!!! The film crew is looking for you!” A voice calls out which causes Taeyeon to look up in more annoyance.

“I wasn’t even able to get away because of him.” Taeyeon says to herself as she looks down and avoids eye contact with Tao.

“Yeah! I’m coming!” Taeyeon says as she put on her fake act once again.

“What were you doing here?” Tao asks when he reaches the celebrity.

“The shooting crew is waiting for me, right? Sorry I have to go.” Taeyeon says as she avoids the question.

“Could I interview you after the shoot?” Tao asks while he stops the other.

Taeyeon simply nods as she walks away while Tao takes more pictures.

The man stops when he hears a car driving away and when he turns around he notices that the van belonged to the famous idol group, Exo.

“Isn’t that van Exo’s? Taeyeon just came from that way. Is there something going on between them?” Tao says to himself as he observes what he saw.

 

With  Kyungsoo and Chen….

 

Chen was standing in front of Kyungsoo with his hands on his hips while hearing a simply purple button up and a green sweater with dark green sweatpants. While Kyungsoo on the other hand had his sleeves rolled up and was wearing a white button up with a blue sweater overtop and a pair of light beige pants.

“You’re hiding something, right? Tell me the truth.” Chen says as he stares at Kyungsoo.

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo asks the other as he raises an eyebrow.

“What did you do in the swimming pool with Baek.” Chen explains.

“What’s going on between you two?” Chen questions with his voice raising slightly.

“There… Between Hyung and I….” Kyungsoo starts and stops.

“If you don’t tell me, I will shoot you.” Chen says a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter