Episode 3 pt 4

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

At the Company….

 

“It’s Exo!” Yuri yells before she and many other fans rush over to the van that was pulling to a stop in front of the company.

“Step aside and make room.” The security say as they make room for the members to walk through the crowd.

Kai simply smiles as he walks through the crowd, Chen waves while Kyungsoo was simply lost in thought.

“Huh?” The man that was waiting for Kyungsoo to arrive says as he folds up his shirt sleeves before glancing at the parked van.

“Did they come while I was in the bathroom?” He asks himself as he starts running after the crowd.

Even though the man ran and kept calling Kyungsoo’s name, he got no response. The vocal was too distracted in his own thoughts as well as the fans screaming were masking the sound of his voice.

After a pause, the crowd of fans started running towards a man that was collecting gifts from fans.

The man places his sunglasses back on before he walks over and pushes the fangirls aside.

“Calm down!” The man yells which causes the crowd to die down for a brief moment.

“Excuse me… Please give this to Do Kyungsoon. Tell him that I’m waiting out here.” The man says before he hands the other man the envelope that held the picture before he walked away and moved to place on his headphones.

 

With Kyungsoo….

 

Kyungsoo walks down the hall inside the company before he sees a man as well as a woman organizing some things.

“That’s Baekhyun’s. That’s Chen’s. Oh and this is for Kai.” The man says as he hands the woman the gifts.

“Excuse me… Do you know when Mr. Kim is returning to his office?” Kyungsoo asks which causes the man who was organizing the gifts to halt his movements.

“He said that he’ll be returning late after taking care of something.” The man replied.

“I have to tell him something. Would it be alright if I waited in his office?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Sure, you can.” The man says with a smile as he nods.

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo replies with a bow as he turns to walk away.

“Wait! This is for you.” The man says as he walks up to Kyungsoo and hands him the envelope.

“What’s this?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Someone gave it to me to give to you in front of the company. It was a man that was well dressed, he looked handsome enough to be an idol or an actor if I do say so myself. He said that he was going to wait outside for you.” The man says with a smile before he hands the envelope over and returns back to his seat and resumes on organizing the gifts.

Letting out a sigh, Kyungsoo opens the letter to find a picture of himself, his dad and his brother.

“It’s me…. And my brother….” Kyungsoo mumbles as he widens his eyes before he runs out of the office and towards the entrance of the company to go find the man.

Kyungsoo bursts out the doors and walks in the middle of the sidewalk that the fans were crowded around before he walked up to Yuri.

“Excuse me!” Kyungsoo says in a breathless voice.

“By any chance was there a Man that was well dressed in black and red wearing sunglasses here?” Kyungsoo asks, not noticing the crowd that was forming around him.

“It’s Do Kyungsoon…” Yuri says as she looks at the singer in surprise.

“You saw him right?” Kyungsoo asks with a slightly urgent tone.

“He headed towards the subway station a couple minutes ago.” Yuri says in her dazed state while she points in the direction where the man ran off to.

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo says as he bows slightly before he runs off towards the direction where Yuri pointed.

 

With Baekhyun….

 

Baekhyun continued his journey towards the company before he looked out his window to see Kyungsoo running down into the subway station.

“Do Kyungsoon?” Baekhyun asks himself as he watches the male disappear out of his sight.

 

Back With Kyungsoo…

 

Kyungsoo runs down the stairs to the subway. Once he reaches the entrance of the subway, he jumps over the barriers and looks around once he gets down towards the area where the trains were arriving.

Little did he know, the subway that passed behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter