Episode 3 pt 2

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Time Jump….

 

Xiumin let's out a sigh as he slumps onto couch while leaning on the dance room wall with the lights off.

“Did you just say he found out that you weren’t the real Do Kyungsoon?” Xiumin mumbles in a quiet voice as he looks down at the ground.

“Yeah… I’m sorry for disappointing you.” Kyungsoo replies back as he looks down with his hands slipped into his pockets while leaning on the wall next to Xiumin.

Xiumin let's out a sigh as he moves to lean on Luhan’s shoulder before he get pushed off by the said male and leans on the wall instead.

“It means Baekhyun hasn’t told anyone about this, right?” Luhan says as he lowers his hand back down to cross his arms.

“Yeah. he told me to take care of everything myself and that he wouldn’t say anything for the time being.” Kyungsoo replies back as he looks over at the two males that were sitting on the couch.

“Wait… So this means that Baekhyun is the only person who knows about the truth.” Xiumin says as he sits up straight and leans slightly forward causing Luhan to look over at the male with an eyebrow raised.

“So, if we can take care of him….” Xiumin starts saying before he trails off.

“Do what with Baekhyun?” Luhan asks with a slightly shocked and confused facial expression.

“If we can make him disappear…. What if I lock him up somewhere?” Xiumin says as he takes off his glasses.

“Are you out of your mind?” Luhan says as he hits Xiumin in the back of his head.

“You keep talking nonsense. I’ll lock you up somewhere first.” Luhan adds on.

“Okay… Then, let’s do this.” Xiumin starts saying as he places his glasses back on.

“Let’s insist that the person Baekhyun met with is not Do Kyungsoon, but someone else.” Xiumin suggest.

“You’re actually an idiot.” Luhan says as he elbows Xiumin in the stomach.

“Okay. Then there’s only one way.” Xiumin starts again as he fixes his hair.

“Beg.” Xiumin says as he lowers his hands.

“Minseok-hyung… Please be reasonable.” Kyungsoo says as he speaks up while looking down and Xiumin.

“Kyungsoo-yah, how could you let him find out?” Xiumin says as he let's out a sigh.

“Please explain to President Kim. I’ll prepare for my leave.” Kyungsoo says before he exits the room.

“You, prepare for your death.” Luhan says to Xiumin after Kyungsoo left.

 

With Baekhyun….

 

Baekhyun tightens his bathrobe as he walks towards the lounge area of the suite hotel room that he rented out before he moved to sit down on the couch.

Once he sat down and leaned back, he couldn’t help but jump back forward and reach towards his back in pain.

“It wasn't that stupid of me to try and catch that weight from that height.” Baekhyun says to himself after he let's out a sigh.

“He still got hurt though.” Baekhyun says after a brief pause of silence as he recalled to when he turned around to see Kyungsoo limping back to the company.

Baekhyun let's out a gentle sigh before he leans forward and gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter