Episode 2 Pt 4

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Back at the Company….

 

Suho was sitting at the end of the table while looking at an award while Xiumin and Luhan were sitting on one side of the table while three staff members were sitting on the other side.

“The Asian Festival in 2 weeks will be the first time Do Kyungsoon steps on stage.” Suho says as he turns the award his his hands while turning his chair to face both sides of the table before he leans forward and places the award back on the table.

The loud sound that it made caused Xiumin who was wearing a red suit with a black dress shirt and red tie to look up from his phone while Luhan who was wearing a pair of black pants with a white sweater who was writing down new fashion ideas in a notebook to look up as well.

“Didn’t you say that his debut would be during the showcase of our 6th album? He isn’t ready yet.” Xiumin says with wide eyes.

“I haven’t even thought of his style concept yet.” Luhan adds on as he raises his pen in the air before he drops it back down onto the table.

“No, no, no, no, no. No problem.” Suho says as he leans forward while waving his index finger.

“We need to sweep away the bull rumor. Plus, I’ve already seen what he’s capable of.” Suho adds on.

“Prepare the press release.” Suho says as he slams his hands onto the table before standing up and grabbing a hold of the award.

Xiumin and Luhan simply watch Suho with wide eyes before they turn to look at each other.

 

20 minutes later….

 

“Yeah, that’s right. Cover and profile… Yeah. If there’s no traffic, I can get there in an hour. Thank you.” Xiumin says on the phone as he walks out of the dorm with Luhan and Kyungsoo following behind him.

“Why do I need to take a pictures all of a sudden? And what do you mean by ‘first stage’? I thought all I had to do was endure a month here and then hyung would take care of the rest.” Kyungsoo asks as he stops Xiumin who was walking once the other pulled the phone away from his ear.

“Suho wants this instead.” Xiumin says in a quiet voice as he looks around to make sure that no one overheard their conversation.

“I can’t do those things.” Kyungsoo says as he looks away.

“You little piece of ! You shouldn’t have started this bull.” Luhan says as he slaps the back of Xiumin’s head.

“He said he couldn’t do it. What are you going to do now?” Luhan asks as he points at Kyungsoo before he starts to hit, slap and punch Xiumin’s upper body.

“Stop! Stop.” Kyungsoo says as he pulls Luhan away from Xiumin.

“Stop? Then, do you want me to stop and should we get going?” Luhan asks as he runs a hand through his styled hair.

Kyungsoo simply nods in silence before Luhan nods and starts to walk in the direction of Xiumin’s car.

“I’m sorry.” Xiumin says as he follows behind Kyungsoo who was walking behind Luhan.

Kai on the other hand was watching from the ledge while drinking a cup of tea as he watched Luhan walk towards Xiumin’s car while Xiumin and Kyungsoo trailed behind.

“Is that what it was?” Kai asks himself.

“Jongin-ah! What are you doing?” Chen asks as he jogs up behind him.

“Nothing much. There was an interesting spectacle that just happened..” Kai replies as he turns around.

“What was it?” Chen asks as he looks down before looking back up at Kai.

“Whatever it is… Good luck figuring it out. Since you’re so oblivious, it’ll be hard.” Kai says with a smile before he starts to walk away while leaving Chen behind.

“Yah Jongin-ah! What was it?” Chen yells as he runs up to catch up to Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter