Episode 1 Ending

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Kyungsoo walks into the open closet and looks around to see a room sized closet filled with clothes while his eyes widen in awe. Then then walks down the stairs to walk into the living room before he looks around to see two room sized white couches with multiple cushions on it.

Kyungsoo then looks around a bit more to find a massive flat screen TV with a show playing as well as a lap and two stereo sets. There were also three sets of beanbag chairs in different colors as well as a rug.

When Kyungsoo looked the other way, there was the kitchen which was wide. There were four chairs that were at the counter as well as a massive silver fridge. On the counter there was the stove and the sink as well as a set of knives, a coffee maker, an electric kettle, a juicer and toaster.

Slowly, Kyungsoo makes it down another flight of stairs and into the basement that was fully furnished. In the middle of the floor there was a desk and chair with as well as books that were on the shelves.

Cautiously, Kyungsoo continues his tour in Exo’s dormitory as he opens a set of panels to find a studio. There were two keyboards, a drum set, two guitars and a coffee table while multiple pictures of Baekhyun were present on the walls.

Kyungsoo simply looks in awe for a while before he returns to his own room that was also spacious and had his picture on the wall above his bed while there were couches and a desk.

The new vocal simply sits down and starts to unpack his suitcase. before he sees the mp3 that he picked up at the airport when he bumped into Baekhyun.

“This is his… I need to return this.” Kyungsoo mumbles before he stands up and walks into Baekhyun’s room quietly to slip the mp3 on the desk.

“Woah….” Kyungsoo says as he slips in when he sees Baekhyun’s room.

It was the biggest room in the entire house and it was spotless.

Kyungsoo slowly walks in the room when he doesn’t see Baekhyun anywhere in sight.

“There’s no dust.” Kyungsoo says in a quiet voice as he touches Baekhyun’s desk while tilting the lamp slightly.

“It should put it somewhere that isn’t obvious.” Kyungsoo says as he holds up the mp3 before he looks around and opens a desk drawer before he puts it inside and closes it gently. He then slips out of the room before he sees Baekhyun walking down the stairs with a bottle of Jones in his hand.

Once Baekhyun sees Kyungsoo he stops and looks at the other.

“Do Kyungsoon.” Baekhyun says as he tilts his head slightly while looking at the other up and down to see Kyungsoo wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants,

“Byun Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo replies as he looks at the other and feels his heart pound when he sees Baekhyun in a pair of black sweatpants and a grey tank top while his bangs were tied up and out of his face.

“Let's get something straight first. Listen carefully to these rules. First, Don’t touch me. I especially hate it when someone jumps out at me. Second, don’t ever come into my room without permission. Lastly, Don't ever touch my stuff. I won’t accept anyone moving my things around. Do you understand?” Baekhyun says as he looks at Kyungsoo and tilts his head to the side slightly while raising an eyebrow.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo replies after a brief moment of silence before he watches Baekhyun walk past him.

“That reminds me. We’re going out.” Baekhyun simply says causing Kyungsoo’s eyes to widen.

“What?” Kyungsoo questions when he sees Baekhyun walking towards his room.

“What? I said we’re going out. The company’s throwing you a welcome party later tonight so if I were you, I would stop walking around like an idiot and get ready.” Baekhyun simply replies after he stops and turns around to face Kyungsoo.

“Oh. What do I wear?” Kyungsoo asks before Baekhyun could turn around and walk back into his room.

Baekhyun freezes with his hand on his door handle before he lets out a gentle sigh and turns around.

“I’ll show you.” Baekhyun replies as he lets go of the handle, grabs Kyungsoo’s hand and walks over to Kyungsoo’s room before walking into the others closet.

“Wear these pants. This shirt, don’t tuck it in. Put this underneath the collar and don’t do the top button. Wear this blazer and put on these shoes and whatever socks.” Baekhyun says as he throws a pair of black ripped jeans, a white button up shirt, a red plaid blazer, a black scarf, and a pair of black and white dress shoes.

“Thanks.” Kyungsoo says as he looks up from the pile of clothing in his arms.

Baekhyun nods and walks back to his room and walks in before closing the door. He then walks over to his desk and sits down.

He grabs a pencil and starts to write lyrics for their new song, but when he looks up he notices that the lamp was slightly tilted.

Baekhyun leans forward to fix it before he bites his lower lip as he stares at the lamp for a brief moment. He then brushes off the thought of someone being in his room before he continues to compose new music.

 

Later that Night….

 

“Look, Do Kyungsoon. You can be like them.” Suho says as he puts his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder as he points at the girl group that was singing on stage.

“Trust me. Understand?” Suho says with a smile as he looks at Kyungsoo who had his eyes on the girls that were singing before he simply nods.

Xiumin suddenly walks up beside him and sits down before Suho pops open the bottle of champagne at the table that Baekhyun, Kai and Chen were also sitting at.

“Since this is for you, enjoy. There was a lot of response to his debut.” Suho says with a smile as he pours a glass for Kyungsoon before he places the bottle back on the table.

“Let’s have a toast to Do Kyungsoon!” Suho says with a smile as he lifts his glass while Baekhyun simply looked up to glance at Kyungsoo without taking a glass.

Chen and Kai turn their heads to face their group leader to find him simply staring at Kyungsoo with an unreadable expression before their smiles disappear and look away.

Baekhyun watches Kyungsoo take a sip from his glass before the other makes a disgusted face.

 

1 hour later….

 

The music in the club was still playing while people were dancing.

Chen and Kai were also dancing with the others while Kyungsoo walked over with Xiumin meet another man who was dressed in navy jeans, a black sweater, a grey blazer and a black air jordans.

“I’m the stylist of Exo.” The man says as he lifts up his champagne glass while Xiumin was standing next to him.

“As long as you don’t walk around shirtless… no one will know.” The man says with a smile.

“This is my friend Luhan. He’s on our side.” Xiumin says with a smile as he points at the other man standing next to him.

Suddenly, Luhan elbows him before he hits Xiumin on the back of the head causing Xiumin to look over.

“I’m going to leave as soon as it gets dangerous.” Luhan says as he stares at Xiumin who was wearing a black suit with a bottle of beer in his hands.

“Okay. Okay.” Xiumin replies as he nods before he looks back at Kyungsoo.

“Call me Hyung.” Luhan says as he grabs his glass off the counter before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter