Episode 3 Ending

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

The Next Morning….

 

Baekhyun couldn’t sleep that night, he tossed and turned in his bed, but he couldn’t get the thought of Kyungsoo walking around in the pond out of his mind.

“He must’ve left… Right? That’s right… He must’ve left.” Baekhyun asks himself after laying in the bed for several hours.

After letting out a sigh, Baekhyun got up and moved to pull on a pair of white shorts as well as another white tank top and a white hoodie before he pulled his shoes on and ran down the stairs once more and jogged towards the pond at a faster pace than he would normally jog.

Baekhyun looked around the pond when he reached the ledge to look for Kyungsoo with a slightly worried expression.

“That’s what I thought.” Baekhyun says to himself when he didn’t see Kyungsoo in sight.

Although right when he was about to turned around to go back to his hotel room, he glanced back at the pond to find Kyungsoo emerge from behind a boulder still crouching and looking through the water to find his ring. This caused Baekhyun’s eyes to widen in surprise before he rushed down the stairs and towards the pond before leaning on the rail.

“What are you doing? You’re still looking for the ring?” Baekhyun asks which causes Kyungsoo to pause his movements for a brief moment to respond to Baekhyun.

“I’m going to find it.” Kyungsoo simply states before he resumes his movements to find the ring.

“Give up and come out.” Baekhyun responds.

“Yah Do Kyungsoon!” Baekhyun yells as he watches Kyungsoo continue to search the water.

“You don’t have to find it. Come out.” Baekhyun says as he reaches into his pocket.

“Your ring… I have it.” Baekhyun says as he holds the ring up which causes Kyungsoo to straighten up and look over at the vocal.

This caused Kyungsoo to climb over the rail and stand in front of Baekhyun.

“Fine, I’ll admit it… You’re determined.” Baekhyun says.

Suddenly Kyungsoo grabs Baekhyun’s wrist which causes Baekhyun to become startled.

“I found it.” Kyungsoo says with an exhausted smile before he looks up at Baekhyun.

“Yes… You found it.” Baekhyun replies back as Kyungsoo takes back the ring.

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo says as he pulls Baekhyun into a hug.

Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun pulls his hood over his head before he remains standing with Kyungsoo hugging him.

 

Time Jump… Back in Baekhyun's Hotel Room….

 

Baekhyun who was now changed into a red casual dress shirt that was tucked into black dress pants while wearing black metallic dress shoes moved Kyungsoo’s previously worn clothes into a corner before he bends down and wipes his shoes with his hand.

“Do Kyungsoon. I put clothes you can wear in front of the door.” Baekhyun says as he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

“Yeah alright! Thank you Baekhyun-Hyungnim!” Kyungsoo yells from inside the bathroom while being surrounded by bubbles in the bath tub.

Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun walks over towards the couch and sits down as he waits for Kyungsoo to come out.

After a while of waiting, Baekhyun hears the bathroom door unlock and open which causes the vocal to stand up and slip his hands into his pockets as he sees Kyungsoo walk out wearing his grey sweatpants and one of his black sweatshirts with the sleeves pushed up.

“Are we going to go back to the dorm together?” Kyungsoo asks.

“That’s right. I feel like I’m making a huge mistake though.” Baekhyun replies back as he looks over at Kyungsoo to find the younger with damp hair as well as a towel around his neck.

When Baekhyun sees this, it causes his mouth to become dry before he his lips and clears his throat.

“I won’t cause anymore trouble and work very hard. I will really do my best Hyungnim.” Kyungsoo says with a smile.

“For starters… Call me Hyung.” Baekhyun says as he looks away.

“I’m not going to tell anyone your secret. I will see how long you can endure this.” Baekhyun adds on as he glances at Kyungsoo.

 

The Next Day….

 

“Joli, now that I’ve became a member of the family, please don’t bite me.” Kyungsoo says with a smile as he shakes the dog's paw.

“Good Morning Hyung.” Kyungsoo says while standing up once he sees Baekhyun.

“Do Kyungsoon. Are you Happy?” Baekhyun asks with a smile.

“Yeah I am. I’ll do my best to become useful to everyone.” Kyungsoo replies.

“Alright. That reminds me. Did you know we have a shooting schedule today?” Baekhyun asks after briefly nodding.

“Yeah. I heard we will have a shoot for the Asian Festival.” Kyungsoo answers.

“That’s right. By the way… The shootings at a swimming pool.” Baekhyun calls out as he walks back inside.

“Swimming pool….” Kyungsoo mumbles as he looks down towards the area where his scar was.

“….”

 

Time Jump….

 

Kyungsoo smiles while wearing a white dress shirt, a white vest as well as a pair of purple pants while standing on the deck of the swimming pool.

Baekhyun, Kai and Chen on the other hand were sitting on a bench being fanned. Baekhyun was wearing a white sweater with a white scarf and pastel green pants while getting his hair fixed. Kai who was sitting beside Baekhyun was wearing a white t-shirt underneath a white dress shirt with the bottom couple buttons done up while wearing red pants talking to Chen. Chen on the other hand was wearing a white long sleeve loose shirt with pastel light blue pants while reading the script.

“We’re wearing clothes? Why didn’t you tell me Hyung?” Kyungsoo asks which causes Kai, Chen and Baekhyun to look up at the other.

“Are you guys ready? This is the first stage for our new member right? Since this is a new beginning, the concept is playing together in the water.” The director says with a smile as he stands in front of the three members that were sitting together while Kyungsoo was standing off towards the side.

“Let’s start shooting! Please get into the water.” The director's assistant says a she waves his arm up to catch the attention of all the staff.

“Are we supposed to get into the water like this?” Kyungsoo asks with a wide smile.

Baekhyun stands up and walks over towards the pool to get in while Kai and Chen follow in unison.

“Pose like a sleeping baby… very natural. What kind of pose would I have to take if I were a baby?” The director says.

“Alright so you guys are going into the water now. Ready… Action.” The director says into the microphone.

This causes Baekhyun to submerge into the water first, followed by Kai then Chen and finally Kyungsoo.

After a brief moment of staying submerged, Kyungsoo comes up and whips his hair off to the side while coughing slightly. Once Kyungsoo came up, Chen comes up as well followed by Kai. Baekhyun was the last to come up, although when he does, he runs his hand through his hair to pull it back.

“Do Kyungsoon! Don’t look so tense and forced. You have to relax and make this look natural.” The director says after he gets out of his seat and crouches down in front of Kyungsoo.

“Alright. You try it al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter