Episode 1 Pt 2

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“How? Please become Kyungsoon.” The man says from his position on the ground.

 

Back to the Company….

 

Suho looks over the contract before he closes it once the meeting was over while he sits on the side of the desk.

“All he has to do is sign. He should be here soon.” Suho says as he glances over at the person next to him.

“This is a jackpot.” Suho says as he looks at the picture of Kyungsoon on the monitor.

“Isn’t he too pretty? I’d believe it if you said he was a woman.” The guy sitting down next to Suho asks.

“Naw. This is the trend nowadays. Pretty boy. His name is Do Kyungsoon. What a handsome guy. Isn’t it great?” Suho says as he waves his pen that was in his hand around.

 

With Kyungsoo….

 

The Silver Mercedes C-Class pulls to a stop before Xiumin gets out and walks around the car to open the door for Kyungsoo.

“I really only have to sign? Nothing happened to my brother, right?” Kyungsoo asks once he’s out of the car while looking at Xiumin who was leaning on his car while his other hand was tucked into his pocket.

“He’s fine. There was a very small accident. All you have to do is sign his name and all will be well.” Xiumin replies before flashing the man in front of him a smile.

“Wait here while I park my car.” Xiumin says before he gets back in his car and starts driving off leaving Kyungsoo standing on the sidewalk.

Kyungsoo simply looks at the entrance of the company to see four men in suits at the entrance while many girls were sitting on either side of the walkway with signs in their hands before he starts walking towards them.

Suddenly a white van pulls up causing all the girls to get up and run towards it while letting out shrieks of excitement leaving Kyungsoo in slight shock before he jogs up behind them to give a girl back a fan that was shoved into his hands.

“Exo? Is that them?” Kyungsoo asks himself when he hears the fans chanting their name.

The door opens revealing Baekhyun who gets out first dressed in all black who simply had a poker face, followed by smiling Kai and then a smiling Chen.

Baekhyun walks with Chen and Kai behind him while they had four bodyguards separating them from the fans so they could get through.

“Father Christopher, I saw 3 people as beautiful as angels today. It’s like David, Julian and Thomas from our garden was walking around.” Kyungsoo thinks to himself as he was frozen in place.

As Baekhyun reaches Kyungsoo, he glances at him before he pauses then continues walking while Kai does the same. Although when Chen sees Kyungsoo, he stops waving to his fans and pauses with a surprised expression before he pulls out a pen to sign the fan that Kyungsoo was holding.

Chen then simply smiles at Kyungsoo before he continues walking to catch up to Kai and Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo simply turns around to look at the three members before he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder turning him back around.

“Were you a fan of Exo?” Xiumin asks as he looks at the fan that was in Kyungsoo’s hands.

“Huh?” Kyungsoo asks once he’s snapped back into reality.

“Well, it’s your age group. Let’s go.” XIumin says while he motions for Kyungsoo to start walking towards the entrance.

“That reminds me. You’ll have to change into these clothes and put this gel in your hair.” Xiumin says as he holds up a bag before he puts it on Kyungsoo’s arm.

“Come on.” Xiumin says with a smile before he pulls Kyungsoo towards the entrance once more.

 

After a while, Xiumin was waiting outside the bathroom when Kyungsoo stepped out in black boots, black ripped jeans, black shirt and a black leather jacket on with his hair styled up and slightly to the side.

“Kyungsoon-ah! It’s exactly the same.” Xiumin says with a wide smile.

“I feel like a fraud.” Kyungsoo mumbles.

“F-Fraud? It’s not. All you have to do is sign on the paper. Plus… Can’t you do this for your brother’s future and dream? It’s just a signature. Yes? Let’s go.” Xiumin replies before he motions for Kyungsoo to follow him once more.

“Do Kyungsoon!! Here you are.” Suho says with a wide smile once Kyungsoo and Xiumin walk into the meeting room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter