Episode 2 Pt 3

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

At the Company…

 

“NO ON NEW MEMBER! GO AWAY DO KYUNGSOON! NO ON NEW MEMBER! GO AWAY DO KYUNGSOON!” Fans chant as they gathered in front of the company as they held signs.

Kyungsoo on the other hand was watching from the roof before he turned around to look over at Xiumin who was standing in a white t-shirt, navy blue dress pants, black dress shoes and a black blazer slung over his arm while looking at his phone.

“You’re the most searched item on naver.” Xiumin says as he looks at his phone while he starts pacing back and forth.

“Second is Byun Baekhyun attacks Do Kyungsoon.” Xiumin continues as he pauses on the other side of Kyungsoo.

“Third, Do Kyungsoon kicked out from the team.” Xiumin says as he starts walking to the other side.

“Fourth, He’s beautiful… He’s beautiful… He’s beautiful?” Xiumin says as he stops next to Kyungsoo before looking over at the other.

“What’s this?” Xiumin questions as he looks back at his phone in confusion.

“Fifth, Do Kyungsoon Wounded.” Xiumin continues before he lets out sigh.

“What a great reaction.” Xiumin says as he lowers his phone and looks at Kyungsoo.

“I need to go down and explain what happened to them.” Kyungsoo says as he looks over at Xiumin.

“No, You shouldn’t.” Xiumin says as he grabs Kyungsoo’s arm to prevent the other to go down while he still stared at his phone.

“Do you know what’ll happen if you go down there?” Xiumin asks as he looks up.

“You want to see?” Xiumin says as he grabs a hold of his blazer that was on his arm before he throws it off the roof and looks down while Kyungsoo does the same.

“There’s Do Kyungsoon!” Xiumin shouts as the blazer falls while they look over the ledge.

As soon as the blazer hits the ground, the fans rampage through the line of security guards before they start tearing and stepping on the blazer while the guards try to pull them away and back out of the entrance.

Kyungsoo flinches before he sees the fans spread apart while leaving the blazer torn into bits and pieces.

“Did you see what happened?” Xiumin says as he looks over at Kyungsoo who’s eyes were as wide as saucers.

“What does it mean by ‘He’s beautiful?” Xiumin questions as he resumes staring at his phone while Kyungsoo has trouble comprehending what he just saw.

 

Back at the Dorm…

 

Kyungsoo lets out a sigh while he climbs the stairs to their patio in heavy steps while looking down at his feet.

“Joli, A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter