Episode 3 Pt 1

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

The two remain silent while Kyungsoo’s grip on his towel tightens while Baekhyun simply stares at Kyungsoo with an unreadable expression.

Baekhyun was the first to break the silence as he unlocks his phone and shows Kyungsoo a video.

“Thanks to you, no one will find out that I’m not Kyungsoon-hyung.” Kyungsoo says in the video as he faces Luhan who had his arms crossed.

This causes Kyungsoo’s eyes to widen as he stares at the video in shock before he drops the towel that was in his hands.

“What are you going to do now?” Baekhyun asks as he lowers his phone.

“You should’ve been more careful.” Baekhyun adds on as he looks at Kyungsoo’s hoodie.

“Do Kyungsoon. It’s over.” Baekhyun says as he looks back up at the male standing in front of him who had a shocked expression playing across his face.

Baekhyun smirks before he starts walking away which causes Kyungsoo to snap back into reality.

“Byun Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo calls out as he starts to jog up behind the other.

Kyungsoo continues to call after the other male even though it doesn’t cause Baekhyun to look in his direction. This causes Kyungsoo to walk faster and stand in front of the elevator as he attempts to block Baekhyun’s path.

“Please… Please listen to me.” Kyungsoo says as he looks at Baekhyun’s emotionless face.

“I don’t want to.” Baekhyun simply replies as he remains to have his poker face present.

“Then, please try to understand how I feel.” Kyungsoo requests with a pleading expression.

“I don’t want to.” Baekhyun repeats as he holds his head up higher.

Little did they know, Chen who was wearing a pair of yellow sweatpants and a grey and yellow shirt was walking down the hall before the drummer saw the two members standing in front of the elevator.

With a confused expression, Chen hides behind the corner as he feels like the two members were having a serious talk and didn’t want to interrupt.

“Please, don’t leave like this.” Kyungsoo says as he leans forward and grabs a hold of Baekhyun’s arms.

Baekhyun simply frowns and throws Kyungsoo off of him before he leans forward and presses the button for the elevator.

“Wait….” Kyungsoo says as he watches Baekhyun walk into the elevator before he moves to stand in between the doors to prevent them from closing.

“Hey Chen! What are you doing?” One of the trainees asks as he walks up behind Chen which causes the other to turn around and face the two trainees.

“The door over here is closed. Let’s go over there.” Chen says as he blocks the way before he pushes the two towards the opposite direction.

“I’m really….” Kyungsoo starts saying before he gets cut off by Baekhyun.

“I’m really sorry. You were going to apologize, right? Forget it.” Baekhyun says as he looks at Kyungsoo with a knowing expression.

“Please-” Kyungsoo starts saying before he gets cut off once again.

“Forgive you? No. I don’t want anything to do with you.” Baekhyun says as he shakes his head.

“I’ll give this to Mr. Kim so go talk to him. Please let’s not see each other any more, Mr. Not Do Kyungsoon.” Baekhyun says as he waves his phone in front of Kyungsoo.

This causes Kyungsoo to grab Baekhyun’s phone before he turns around and starts running away which causes Baekhyun’s eyes to widen and chase after Kyungsoo.

“That little….” Baekhyun mumbles.

“Stop. You better stop right now!” Baekhyun yells as he continues running after Kyungsoo.

“How do I erase this?” Kyungsoo asks himself as he runs up the stairs.

Eventually, Kyungsoo runs until he finds himself outside one of the bridges before he tries to open the door to the next building, but only finds it locked. After seeing this, Baekhyun stops running and watches Kyungsoo free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter