Episode 1 Pt 1

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Kyungsoo runs towards the church when he realizes that he was late after he hears the bells for the church ring as he fixes his attire.

He climbs the stairs and pauses for a moment before he prays to the statue that was outside. He then takes off his shoes once he arrives before he makes his way quietly inside the church and steps into the very back row.

After he stands in the back, he moves his eyes towards the side to see a little girl on her phone listening to music while watching a video of a performance.

“Turn it off please.” Kyungsoo says with a smile, but when the girl doesn’t respond, he repeats himself slower while emphasising each word.

Although the girl simply turned around and turned the volume up louder which caused him to frown. He then simply and swiftly made his way to her row and crouched behind it before he grabbed a hold of a earbud to pull it out although the girl also grabbed it.

This caused them to have a mini tug a war with the earbud with a frown evident on both of their faces.

Suddenly the earbuds fall out causing the playing video to slide onto the aisle with the volume as loud as it could go. This caused the other people that were in the church to turn around to see the cause of the sound.

Kyungsoo quickly got up and reached for the player, but it slides out of his reach and underneath a different row. So he quickly moves to that row to grab it, but someone kicks it which results it sliding to a different part of the church.

“.” Kyungsoo mumbles as he starts crawling back into the aisle and moves to turn it off, but when he looks up he sees the other people in the church staring at him.

Out of embarrassment, he lies down over it while other people swarm around him.

 

On Stage…

 

The curtains drop down before four flares shoot up before music starts playing.

“I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes.” Baekhyun sings as he grabs the mic while his guitar hangs to his side.

“I will promise you to live with only you in my two arms.” Baekhyun continues as he lifts his free arm to point to the back of the stage briefly before pulling it back down with a smile and grabbing a hold of the mic while letting go with his other hand.

“From the time I open my eyes and till I sleep I will only yearn for you.” Baekhyun sings as he watches Kai who was playing the guitar move forward with a smile on his face as he looks into the crowd.

“I love you don’t forget these words, I love you forever” Baekhyun finishes before he moves the mic stand to his side and brings it back towards him.

“I Will become the shade in the hot summer, I will become your umbrella when it rains. I will become the small chair when you become tired from walking.” Baekhyun sings with one hand on the mic and the other on the stand that was holding it before Chen takes over while playing the drums.

“So that your happiness will be doubled, I will laugh with you. I will become the towel when you cry to wipe your tears.” Chen sings with a smile as he briefly scans over the crowd while Baekhyun moves to play his guitar.

“I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes.”

 

Time Jump

 

The white van that held the band called Exo was seen driving down the road while inside in the passenger seat, Suho (their manager), turns around in his seat to look at the members who were sitting in the back.

“Is your throat okay?” Suho asks.

Baekhyun glances at Suho before he looks out the window as he reaches up and rubs his throat with his eyes glued outside.

“I told you to lip synch since the doctor told you not to sing live for a while.” Suho says as he looks at Baekhyun with his body turned.

“All that matters is that it ended well.” Kai says from the seat next to Baekhyun while looking outside.

“Though his voice did tremble at the end, I’m sure not a lot of people noticed.” Kai continues as he turns his head to look over at Baekhyun briefly then to Suho.

“You made a mistake?” Chen asks from the back seat as he moves to look over the seat that Baekhyun was sitting in.

“When? I didn’t know.” Chen says as he continues to look at Baekhyun while holding onto the back of the seat.

“Byun Baekhyun, you’re now prohibited from singing live.” Suho says as he looks through the rear view mirror.

“What’s a singer supposed to do if they don’t sing?” Baekhyun says as he glances at Suho before looking back outside.

“You should know since you participated in the making of the 6th Album. It’s hard on your vocal cords. You can’t handle it.” Suho says as he glances at Baekhyun.

This causes the other members to fall silent and glance at each other briefly before they hear Suho continue.

“As I told you, I will be hiring one more singer.” Suho says as he holds up a finger.

“As you know, not anyone can sing my songs.” Baekhyun says after he pauses for a brief moment.

This causes Suho to smile before he says, “He’s not an ordinary singer. I found a good one, so you’ll meet him soon.”

This causes all three member to look at their manager with mixed expressions.

“I’ll look forward to it.” Baekhyun says as he’s the first to speak up before he smirks.

 

Back With Kyungsoo…

 

Kyungsoo lets out a sigh as he walks towards the statues with a bucket of water and soap in one hand and a sponge in the other.

“Today, I’ll start with you David. Julian and Thomas, please wait your turn.” Kyungsoo says with a smile as he moves to clean the statue of David.

“David, I caused trouble today as well. I polluted our sacred church with unrespectable music.” Kyungsoo says as he rubs the statue before he starts humming the tune from the song. He catches himself and lets out a gasp.

“Forgive me, Father Christopher.” Kyungsoo says before he lets out another gasp when the towel falls that was covering David.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter