Episode 2 Pt 2

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

In a PC Bang

 

In front of three computers that were in a row together, there were three girls that were part of Exo’s fan club.

Their ‘Leader’ had the name of Sa Yuri who’s bias was currently Byun Baekhyun. On either side of her sat two of her friends that went by the names Jeon Hyeyoung and Kim Minyoung who biased Chen and Kai.

Yuri takes a sip from a juice box while she had an Exo headband on as she opened an internet browser.

“Let's see now… A new video was posted on the Fan Cafe.” Yuri says as she scrolls through the fan page.

She loads the video before it starts playing.

The start of the video had Exo’s white van (the plate number blurred out) before suddenly one of their staff members opened the car door. After the door was opened, Chen carrying an unconscious Baekhyun emerged before he stopped briefly in front of the door before the staff member moved to help Chen get Baekhyun off of his back.

Yuri’s eyes widened while being frozen in spot as she watched the video.

“What the is this?” She says which causes Minyoung and Hyeyoung to look over at Yuri’s computer screen.

As the three of them watched the video, Chen was helped by the staff member to place Baekhyun into the car before Kai pulled a drunk Kyungsoo along and walked up to the van also before they got in. The door was then closed shut before the staff member disappeared and the van started to drive away.

“What are they doing!? Is Baekhyun-oppa and the new member hurt?!!” Yuri asks as her voice raises in worry.

“They didn’t fight each other, did they?” Minyoung asks as she leans in look at the video a little closer.

“For this to happen as soon as a new member joined…. I’m positive that Do Kyungsoon or whatever is the problem.” Yuri says as she pulls her hand up graze against her cheek.

“! Their image is going to be ruined!” Yuri says before he lets out a groan in frustration.

 

Back at Exo’s Dorm In Baekhyun’s Room….

 

Baekhyun tilts his from side to side slowly as he looks at his face in a hand held mirror while he was standing in the middle of the room as he looks at the injury that was on the side of his bottom lip.

Baekhyun pauses his actions to recall what happened the previous night before he looked away and cringed at the thought.

“I don’t ing believe this…” Baekhyun mumbles as his hand that was holding the mirror starts shaking.

“I can’t think of anything in this situation. I need to wash up first.” Baekhyun says as he looks around before he reaches his free hand up to run it through his hair as he turns around and starts walking to his personal bathroom.

He throws his mirror onto his bed before he continues to walk towards his bathroom, but he stops when there’s a quiet knock on his door before he opens.

“Um… Hey.” Kyungsoo says as he holds onto a sky blue teacup by the plate.

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asks as he raises an eyebrow, him still in his shocked state.

“I’m here to apologize for last night.” Kyungsoo says as he reaches up with other hand and scratches the back of his neck briefly.

Baekhyun simply freezes for a brief moment before he moves to look away.

“Not now. You can wait here if you want. I’m going to take a shower. Then we’ll talk.” Baekhyun simply says before he walks away and into his bathroom to take a shower.

Kyungsoo was about to say something, but instead he simply nods before he moves to walk inside Baekhyun’s room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter