Twenty-Seven

Unspoken Thoughts

April 1 2004, 16:10, Thursday

 

"I love you!"

I handed the girl my autograph and gave her my signature smile.

We're having a fanmeet and I'm glad to see that lots of people came to see us. The others were also signing autographs and taking selcas with fans. 

Yunho was on my left and Changmin on my right. Yoochun and Junsu sat next to each other on Yunho's left. 

Ah, my hand is getting tired...hm? What's that?

I looked at the crowd of people, some were holding several banners with 'TVXQ', 'Saranghae!', '____ Oppa!' etc written. One of them caught my eye.

'Homin'? Don't tell me that's a ship name for...

I glanced towards the two people sitting beside me.

Hmph. Well I'm sorry sweeties, but you ain't getting any Homin today. However, I have an idea.

I looked at Yunho.

Hmm, should I or should I not?

"Thank you for coming!"

"I love you oppa!"

Well, no one said I can't. Here goes nothing.

"Yunho-ah."

Am I really doing this-

"Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Well then.

The screams of the fangirls nearly deafened me, and I swear the girl infront of me was close to fainting if it wasn't for her friend who was holding her, but then again even she was squealing. Chants of "Yunjae!" were being repeated over and over again. Changmin was close to looking like a gaping fish, and the Yoosu couple had amused looks on their faces. Meanwhile Yunho..

"Wha-what??" 

He looked so flustered I couldn't help but laugh. 

Ah so cute~

"April fools, idiot." I grinned. 

"EHHHHHH!!?" Oops. There goes the broken hearts of the fans. 

"Don't worry, I still love you." I blew him a kiss. Okay maybe that was a little too daring.

His face turned even redder if that was possible. What a day to be alive. At least he was smiling. 

"Yah, don't joke like that!" He landed a playful punch on my shoulder. "I love you too Jaejoong."

//screams intensify

Maybe it doesn't have the same meaning as it did when I said it, but he still said it nonetheless. Whether it be for friendship or love, he still said it and that's all that matters. I'm fine with what we have right now.