Twenty-Three

Unspoken Thoughts

Continuation from previous chapter....

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Flashback

 

Grade Two, June 1993

Jaejoong sat down at the table, opening his lunchbox. He was just about to take the sandwich when someone came and sat on the chair right next to him. Jaejoong recongized the person instantly. 

Before he could even think of saying a word, the other boy had punched him straight on the arm. 

Rubbing the spot, Jaejoong looked at the boy. "Yah, what did you that for?!"

Shrugging, the boy replied. "It's fun."

"How is hitting me fun? You hit me everyday!" Jaejoong was angry. But even if he was angry, he couldn't do anything but tell the teacher, because he was younger. 

"I don't know, I just like hitting you. Like I said, it's fun." The boy this time hit Jaejoong square in the jaw. The hit was enough to knock off the loose tooth in his mouth. Jaejoong spit out the tooth and glared at the bully. This wasn't the bully from last year, it was someone else who for some reason just liked to hit Jaejoong. And only Jaejoong. He never hit anyone else, and Jaejoong wondered why.

"I'm telling the teacher." Getting up, he walked past the bully and went to his teacher.

The boy was punished, but the next day he hit Jaejoong again. The same routine continued on until Jaejoong couldn't bear it anymore and told his parents. He hadn't told them or his sisters about it before, since the bruises weren't so visible. His sisters had suspicions and asked him, but he always made up some excuse about falling in P.E or something. He didn't want to lie, but he had to if he wanted his body in one piece. 

He soon got tired of it and so he told. The bully was suspended from school for a week. After he came back, he hadn't hit Jaejoong but glared whenever the latter looked his way.

Jaejoong didn't understand why people were so mean to him. It wasn't his fault he was born one year younger. So what if he was? It didn't give them the right to bully him. Jaejoong hated it. He hated being the victim of everything. Because he was physically and mentally weak, he couldn't stand up to anyone at all. Always getting pushed and pulled around by everyone. 

And he didn't like not being able to be strong.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

This was a double update, for reaching 100 subscribers YAY. THANK YOU GUYS ILYSM. Here have a cookie. *throws cookies*