V- bloopgloop

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

BTS' V

When V like Jieun, but believes that he is a monster and won't make a move


Jieun frowned as she looked over at the boy beside her. He always wore a black hoodie with his headphones in. She didn’t know his name, but she knew that he used to be very happy. A couple of months ago, the boy was a bright ray of sunshine. He would socialize with the classmates and crack jokes. Jieun thought that he had a really nice laugh and it always made Jieun’s day. She really missed when he would throw a casual smile her way. Those smiles made Jieun’s heart skip a beat.

Now though, things were really different. The boy never smiled and never laughed. He never talked to anybody and, if somebody tried to start a conversation, he would answer with two words at most and then ignore them. The only time she saw him not alone was when he would hang out with five other boys, who all also wore a lot of black. Jieun didn’t know what was wrong with the boy, but she was determined to make him happy again.

Jieun started her master plan off simply; she just said hi every morning. She would give him a beaming smile and then greet him. Nothing more, nothing less. After two weeks of only saying hi, Jieun sought him out at lunch time. She discovered that he usually ate lunch on the rooftop with his friends. The first time that Jieun asked to eat lunch with them was pretty awkward. She followed the boy up to the roof and, after waiting a few minutes, stepped out onto the roof.

The six boys were sitting on the gravel, sharing jokes and smiles. She secretly watched the boy laugh at one of his friends’ jokes. Jieun’s heart skipped a beat at the sound. One of the boys finally noticed her and smiled at her.

“Don’t be a stranger!” He called over to her and waved her over. Jieun cautiously approached the six boys and sat down beside the boy. He sent her a strange look, but said nothing. “What’s your name?”

“Oh, I’m Lee Jieun.” She introduced with a large smile.

“She’s in my class.” The boy mutters.

“Yah, you didn’t tell me you had such a pretty girl in your class Taehyung!” A different boy said. Jieun begin to blush and looked down at her lunch. At least now she knew the boy’s name.

“It never came up.” Taehyung said shrugging. Jieun looked over at him and noticed that he didn’t have any lunch.

“Are you not going to eat?” Jieun asked and Taehyung shook his head in reply. “Here, have some of mine. I make really good kimchi.” Jieun said as she handed him the kimchi and he accepted in wordlessly. Jieun stared at him as he ate it and waited for a reaction.

“You do make really good kimchi,” Taehyung said. Jieun beam in pride, both at the fact that he liked her kimchi and that she’d gotten him to say more than two words. She looked over at the boys, who looked at Taehyung enviously. “I’ll be sure to make more tomorrow.” Jieun replied with a laugh. Over that lunch she got acquainted with the boys, who were all really strange. But she liked them and was happy that she now had somebody to eat lunch with.

Over the next couple of weeks, Jieun ate lunch with the six boys; Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and of course Taehyung. Taehyung still wasn’t very talkative, but at least this way Jieun could see him smile and laugh. The sight still made Jieun’s heart skip a beat. One Friday, Jieun decided to invite the boys over for the weekend.

“Hey guys, my parents are out of town this weekend…” Before Jieun could continue, Jimin put his arm around her and raised his eyebrows suggestively.

“Does that mean you’re inviting me over?” Jimin asked in a playful sultry voice.

“Yes actually,” At Jieun’s answer, Jimin’s eyes widened and he stared at her in disbelief. “Not just you though Jimin. All of you guys. You can come over to my place and we can watch movies or something.” Jieun suggested, her heart lifting in hope. She didn’t want to be alone this weekend.

“Sure! That would be awesome.” Hoseok said happily. All of the other boys agreed readily, except Taehyung remained silent.

“Taehyung?” Jieun asked hopefully. She bit her lip in anticipation as he hadn’t answered yet.

“Sure. Sounds like fun.” Taehyung answered with a smile sent Jieun’s way. She had to prevent her face from flushing red at the sight. Jieun stuffed a bunch of rice in to try and hide her giddiness. While her original intention was to make Taehyung happy, she realized that he already was somewhat. Something though was holding him back from being truly happy and she didn’t know what it was, but she needed to find out. Not just for her mission, but for her feelings too. Jieun wanted to see Taehyung truly happy, at least just once.


Saturday morning, Jieun went to the grocery store and picked up a bunch of snacks and drinks. She also bought ingredients for kimchi too. For some reason, the boys couldn’t get enough of Jieun’s kimchi. When she got home, she blasted the radio in the kitchen and began to make her buffet’s worth of kimchi. The radio was so loud, Jieun didn’t hear somebody knock on the door. When she didn’t come to the door, the person just entered the house anyway.

Jieun continued to dance to her heart’s content to TWICE’s song. She had watched the video so much, she learned parts of the dance. Jieun may or may not have known the words too. “What to do! Keep me still! Make me like Ooh Aah Ooh Ahh!” Jieun danced along, not realizing that somebody was leaning against eh kitchen doorframe watching her dance. It wasn’t until the jump part of the song that she caught a glimpse of the person. Jieun immediately stopped and looked at the person.

“No, please keep dancing,” Taehyung said laughing. Jieun flushed crimson and turned back to the kimchi. “Aw, I’m sorry Jieun. You looked cute though.” Jieun’s face turned even redder at the compliment.

“Do you want to help with the kimchi?” She asked, not looking up. Taehyung came to stand beside her. With Taehyung pressed up against her side, Jieun’s heart started beating even harder.

“Sure, what do you want me to do?”

“Just cut up the vegetables. The cutting board is over there,” Jieun said as she pointed to the board behind her. Taehyung went to fetch the cutting board and then brought it back beside Jieun. The two worked in relative silence. It was a comfortable silence, but Jieun had something weighing on her mind. She stopped rolling the kimchi and looked over at Taehyung. “You know you can tell me anything right?”

“Yeah.” Taehyung replied, not looking up from the cutting board.

“You’re my friend Taehyung and no matter what you tell me, I’ll still be here.” Taehyung’s grip on the knife tightened.

“You don’t know what you’re saying Jieun.”

“I do Taehyung. I don’t let people close to me very often, but you’re an exception. I care about you Taehyung and I’ll always be by your side.” Jieun said with sincerity. Taehyung dropped the knife onto the cutting board and enveloped Jieun in a tight embrace.

“I don’t deserve someone like you.” Taehyung muttered into her hair. Jieun wrapped her arms around Taehyung’s torso and hugged back tightly. This was the first time she’d ever been hugged by Taehyung and she wanted to remember everything about it.

“Yes you do. You deserve all of the happiness in the world,” Jieun replied. She then took a deep breath, inhaling Taehyung’s scent. “I love you Taehyung.” Jieun said quietly. Taehyung immediately pulled back and stared at her wide eyed.

“No you don’t Jieun. You don’t even know me, or the things I’ve done.” He muttered darkly. Jieun smiled at him and cupped his cheeks. Taehyung flinched away and Jieun retracted her hands.

“Taehyung, that won’t stop me from loving you. Even if you push me away, I still love you.”

“No you don’t. I’m a monster Jieun and you don’t seem to understand that.”

“You’re not a monster Taehyung. You’re a human and we make mistakes. No matter what you did in your past, I still love you.”

“Stop saying that!” Taehyung yelled. Jieun jumped at his raised voice. He walked towards her and gripped her shoulders. “I killed my father Jieun. How could you love someone who killed their own flesh and blood?”

“I already know Taehyung,” Jieun sighed. Taehyung took a step back. “The others already told me. I know what happened to Jin and I know that you killed your father. I still love you Taehyung.”

“But… why?” Taehyung muttered. Jieun jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

“Because you’re loyal and funny and smart and beautiful Taehyung. You just wanted to protect your mother and there is nothing wrong with that. You are so wonderful and you never fail to brighten up my day. Even before I knew your name, you made me happy. Now that we’re friends, my day is brightened even more. I love you Taehyung.” After those last words, Taehyung hugged her back.

“I love you too Jieun.” She pulled back and looked up at him. In one swift move, Jieun pressed her lips against his and wrapped her arms around his neck. Eventually, Taehyung began to kiss back.

That was how the five other boys found them; making out in the kitchen.

“Ugh finally,” Namjoon groaned from the doorframe. Taehyung and Jieun jumped apart. “We’ve been waiting for this for a while.”



Here you go! I hope this is good enough~ If you're confused at all, this goes along with the theory that Jin is dead, which is why he's not part of the group

Word Count: 1630

Finished: 11/02/2016