Suga- nanacho

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

BTS' Suga

When Jirae's prank backfires and ends up getting her instead


It was a seemingly normal day for Jeon Jirae when she woke up in the morning. She woke up, had a shower, put on her uniform, ate breakfast and then walked to school. Jirae, however, was in for the worst day of her life when she got to school.

Jirae opened up her locker and confetti burst out, causing everybody in the hallway to look at her. Not only was everything in her locker covered in confetti now, people were starting to laugh at her. If there was one thing that Jirae didn’t like, it was attention. She was always the quiet one in any group, preferring to listen than actively participate. Jirae took a deep sigh and tried to ignore it as she went to class. She had a pretty good idea who it was, but feared jumping to conclusions.

When she got to class, Jirae’s jaw dropped. Her entire desk had been painted mint green. It wasn’t so much the colour that bothered her, it was the fact that somebody went out of their way and took the time to annoy her so much. Absolutely everything on and in her desk had been painted an obvious mint green. Even her textbooks which she’d kept at the school overnight. Jirae’s jaw tightened as she sat in her mint green chair at her mint green desk. She had no doubt in her mind now who was causing her all of this distress. Min Yoongi. Of course it was him because who else would choose to paint her desk mint green of all colours? His hair was even mint green!

Of course, the teacher was absolutely livid when he walked into the room to discover that her entire desk was mint green. Jirae tried to explain that it wasn’t her fault, but the teacher wouldn’t listen to her protests. She was given lunch time detention and after school cleaning duties for the next month. Her friends sent her pitying looks. Goodbye social life! Class went on as usual as Jirae sat silently, taking notes and trying to supress her rage. At lunch time, her friends sent her a pitying look as she trudged to the detention room.

Jirae  groaned when she saw who also had detention. Min Yoongi, of freaking course! She scowled at him as he smirked at her. Jirae sat on the other side of the room from him and stared at the wall. She had to sit here for an hour without anything to do except eat her lunch. Yoongi had a different idea however. Whenever the supervising teacher looked away, Yoongi tossed a paper ball at her head.

“Jirae.” He whisper yelled as he threw a seventh paper ball.

“Jirae.” An eighth paper ball.

“Jirae.” A ninth paper ball.

“Jeon Jirae.” The tenth paper ball was when her patience broke.

“Stop it you bastard!” She yelled at him. The teacher finally noticed what was going on and yelled at Jirae. “But ma’am,” Jirae tried explaining. She was given another week of detentions. Jirae sent a dirty look at Yoongi over her shoulder as they were finally released from detention. She went to class still stewing in her anger. Jirae resolutely ignored the looks her friends were sending her.

 

As usual, Jirae went to art club, after school only to find that her entire work space had been covered in sticky notes. Not just regular sticky notes, but pink heart shaped sticky notes. Each sticky note had one of those cheesy sayings on it like ‘Be Mine’ and like that. Rather than finding it romantic, she was extremely annoyed. Jirae spent the entire club time ripping off the copious amounts of sticky notes in her station. Not only that, but sticky notes had been placed on the painting she’d finished yesterday. Jirae was horrified when she peeled off the sticky notes; the paint from the canvas came with it. There was two weeks of hard work flushed down the toilet! All thanks to the annoying pest named Min Yoongi.

Right after club activities, she stomped towards her locker which Yoongi was leaning up against. The sight of his stupid mint green head made her even more furious. Jirae didn’t even greet him; she just immediately shoved him away from her locker. The smirk fell off of his face as he leaned on the locker next to hers.

“Hey Jirae, what’s wrong? You seem angry.” Yoongi’s stupid remark is what sent Jirae over the edge.

“Angry? I’m not just angry, I’m furious!” She yelled as she slammed her locker shut. Her hand hurt from the force, but Jirae ignored it. “First, confetti bursts out of my locker and people stare at me. Next you paint my desk ing mint green like your stupid hair! Thirdly, you make me get even more detention than I had before! And lastly, you ruined a painting that I’d been working on for two weeks!” Jirae yelled at him. With each word, she jabbed a finger into his chest.

“Woah Jirae I…” Yoongi tried to explain, but Jirae cut him off.

“No, screw you Min Yoongi! You are such a bastard and you will rue the day you messed with me!” Jirae screamed in his face before stomping down the hallway.


On Sunday night, Jirae snuck into Yoongi’s house. It had taken some time to figure out where he lived and which window was his, but once she did she was ecstatic. Jirae stealthily climbed up the tree beside his window and crept into his bedroom. Out of her pocket she pulled some fish. But not just any fish; it was surströmming, the world’s smelliest fish. Jirae plugged her nose as she opened the container and hid the fish all over his room.

Jirae snuck over to the side of Yoongi’s bed, where he was sleeping blissfully unaware of the horror he would wake to. She stuck her hand underneath his pillow, trying not to wake Yoongi. Jirae carefully peeled off her rubber gloves and put them in Yoongi’s trashcan along with the empty tin. Next, she removed all of his clothes, except for pyjamas, from his closet and placed them in a giant trash bag, which she threw out the window.

As she was about to leave, she turned around and took a peak at Yoongi. He looked peaceful, handsome even, when he was sleeping. His stupid mint green hair actually looked kind of soft now that Jirae took a long look at it. Jirae shook her head, trying to knock her thoughts out of her head. He was her enemy and that was the way that it needed to stay. No catching feelings allowed.

The next day at school, Jirae was overjoyed. Not only was Yoongi dressed in his pyjamas instead of his school uniform, he smelled like rotten fish too. As Yoongi walked through the halls, people parted for him like the red sea. Jirae was feeling triumphant until she saw the absolutely miserable expression on Yoongi’s face. She felt guilty for what she’d done, even though she knew Yoongi deserved it. Jirae shook her head to get rid of her guilt and went to set up the next part of her plan.

Everything was put in place. Jirae and Yoongi would be the only ones in detention today and the teacher would already be in there. When Yoongi would open the door, mint green paint would splatter all over him. It would all go swimmingly!

Before detention that day, Jirae stood outside of the detention room in order to watch the prank happen. Yoongi approached the detention room and, when he saw Jirae, his sour expression turned more bashful. Jirae’s heart fluttered at the smile that Yoongi was sending her way. She kept her poker face on as she greeted him.

“Hello Yoongi.” Jirae said coldly. Yoongi stood in front of her and unfortunately the fish stench was still there. She couldn’t wait to see the expression on his face when he was drenched in paint.

“Listen Jirae, I’m sorry for everything,” Yoongi apologized. Jirae felt her stomach drop with guilt. Goddamnit he was making this hard! “I just, I really like you Jirae.” Yoongi confessed, which caused Jirae’s jaw to drop.

“What? No way! Why would you play those tricks on me then?”

“Because I wasn’t sure how else to get your attention. I guess I’m like a love struck kindergartner, teasing the girl he likes. But I didn’t mean to get you detention or ruin your painting. I already told the teacher that it was me who painted your desk and I’ll help you repaint if you want me to,” Jirae began blushing after everything he’d said. Even though it was juvenile, he was just trying to get her attention. When Jirae didn’t reply, Yoongi gave a sad sigh. “I’ll see you in there.” Yoongi placed his hand on the doorknob and began to turn it.

“Yoongi don’t!” Jirae yelled. She shoved Yoongi out of the way and stood underneath the doorframe. Immediately she was splattered in mint green paint. Yoongi stayed quiet for a while until he burst out laughing. Eventually, his laugh caught on and Jirae began to laugh along.

“Was that meant for me?” Yoongi asked between laughs. Jirae nodded embarrassed. She could barely see him through the paint in her eyes. She felt a hand wipe away the paint from her eyes. “You’re so cute.” Yoongi said as he stood in front of her. Jirae blushed and was happy the paint covered it.

“You’re cute too I guess.” Jirae muttered as she looked at Yoongi’s bashful face. She felt Yoongi’s hand wipe of the paint from her face with his sleeve. When he was finished, Jirae looked up at Yoongi. His face was almost as red as hers. Something came over Jirae as she looked at him. She stood up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against his. They broke apart when they heard someone clearing their throat behind them.

“Excuse me lovebirds, but you still have detention.”



Ahh, Minty Yoongi.... There you go! I hope this followed your request enough. I know it's long, but I still hope you like it. I write so much because I like to establish the characters and relationship before jumping into the scenario. 

Word Count: 1677

Finished: 09/02/2016