Jungkook- Taemins_LittleNoona

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

BTS' Jungkook

When Laura and Jungkook marathon Spongebob



“Are you sure you don’t want to come out with us?” Taehyung asked Laura and Jungkook, who were curled up on the couch.

“Yeah, we’re going to a movie, then karaoke and BBQ!” Hoseok said excitedly as he slung an arm around Taehyung.

“They’d rather stay here and have some private time.” Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows. The innuendo was obvious to everyone. Laura’s cheeks immediately darkened to crimson and Jungkook began to laugh nervously.

“Don’t be a ert Namjoon!” Laura exclaimed, her cheeks on fire. Jungkook laughed at his girlfriend and pecked her temple. He slung an arm around her and looked at Taehyung.

“We’re just gonna stay here and marathon some Spongebob.” Jungkook said as he turned towards the television. He could practically feel the other members rolling their eyes at him.

“Can we get going? If we don’t hurry, we’ll miss the movie.” Yoongi piped up, looking at his watch.

“Yeah, I don’t want to waste our one night of freedom” Jin said. The other nodded in agreement as they began to head out of the dorm, each waving goodbye to Laura and Jungkook. Laura curled up into Jungkook’s side and looked at him.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go out with the boys? Your debut is coming closer and you won’t have many more nights off.” Laura constantly worried about her boyfriend’s health. While his company was probably one of the better ones out there, they still worked him too hard for her liking. Jungkook was constantly preparing for a debut that always seemed to be around the corner. He barely got any time away from the practice room and Laura didn’t want him to waste it. Jungkook kissing the top of her head broke her out of her thoughts.

“Yes I’m 100 percent sure. There’s nothing I’d rather do than curl up with you and watch some Spongebob.” Jungkook said with a smile as he got up off of the couch. Laura immediately missed his warmth, but decided to go make some popcorn.

“I still have to thank my aunt for buying me the box set.” Laura said as she put the bag of popcorn in the microwave and waited for it all to pop. She wasn’t honestly that big of a Spongebob fan, but Jungkook loved the show. Laura was just happy to get to spend some alone time with her boyfriend.

“Who would have thought there were so many seasons of Spongebob? How long do you think it’ll take to watch it all?” Laura shrugged as the microwave beeped, signalling that the popcorn was finished. She put it in a bowl and then flopped back down onto the couch.

“I don’t know we’ll just have to try it and see.” She reached into the bowl and shoved a large handful into . Normally she would feel self-conscious about eating so messily, but Laura knew that she never had to worry about Jungkook judging her.

They had been close friends since childhood and only got closer when they both moved to Seoul; Jungkook to join Big Hit Entertainment and Laura to attend university. When they first moved to the city, they didn’t know anybody except for each other. Laura wasn’t very good at making friends and the other people at her university intimidated her, so she clung to Jungkook’s side. Even though he was a busy trainee, Jungkook still made time to hang out with his friend.

Over this time, Laura began to see Jungkook as more than a friend. They had known each other for years, but Laura had never really seen him in a romantic light. Suddenly though, she began to look at him differently. Somehow, Laura had failed to notice just how beautiful Jungkook’s eyes were when the light hit them just right or how his smile made the world look brighter.

When Jungkook told her he was going to debut soon, she was both ecstatic and frightened. Laura knew that being an idol is what Jungkook wanted most, but she also knew that he would become even busier and have less time for her. A confession nearly broke its way out of Laura’s lips, but she was able to hold onto it. Laura didn’t want to ruin their friendship or put more pressure on Jungkook’s shoulders. Jungkook’s members though would have none of it. After an elaborate scheme that involved a broken arm and several pies, Jungkook and Laura finally became a couple. And the rest, as they say, is history.

“You alright Lory?” Jungkook asked, using her childhood nickname. Laura nodded and pulled him to sit down beside her. She knew she wouldn’t get a lot of time with Jungkook in the near future, so Laura was going to make it count.

“I’m fine. Ready for several hours of cartoon entertainment?” She asked with a grin. Jungkook nodded and pressed play on the remote. He wrapped his arm around Laura, who snuggled even tighter to his side.


After five hours of straight Spongebob, Laura felt like her eyes were melting. Spongebob’s laughter echoed on the inside of her brain. Laura looked up at Jungkook, who was laughing at something Squidward said. She sighed, knowing that he wouldn’t want to stop anytime soon. Laura smirked a little bit as an idea found its way into her head. Her right hand sneakily found its way onto his knee while her left hand played with the hem of his white tee shirt. Jungkook glanced down at her, his eyebrows furrowed. Laura made a kissy face, silently asking for a kiss. Jungkook chuckled and leaned forward to give her a quick peck on the lips.

As soon as his soft lips touched hers, Laura’s hands wrapped around his neck. There was no way he was getting out of this kiss anytime soon. Not like he would want to anyway. Laura’s fingers played with the hair at the nape of Jungkook’s neck. They were extremely soft and she briefly wondered what shampoo he used. That thought flew out of her head though when Jungkook cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss. Just as Laura was about to make a move to sit on his lap, she heard the front door of the dorm being unlocked.

Jungkook and Laura immediately jumped away from each other, into their previous positions. They were both panting a little bit and their faces were flushed. Both of them had their eyes glued to the screen, trying to focus on whatever shenanigans Spongebob was getting himself into. As the members shuffled into the room, Laura and Jungkook had a difficult time keeping their faces straight.

“What’s going on here?” Namjoon asked, his voice suspicious. Laura cleared

“Just watching some Sponegbob.” She replied, her voice slightly hoarse. Namjoon laughed and took a seat beside Jungkook on the couch.

“Yeah, whatever you say love birds.” Hoseok said as he began to walk towards his room. Yoongi made a direct beeline to his room, while the rest of the members sat around the television. Taehyung, being the weirdo that he is, decided not to sit down on the couch like a normal person, but flopped into Laura and Jungkook’s laps.

“Yah, hyung!” Jungkook exclaimed and aehyung just smirked up at him in reply. The smirk melted off of his face as Laura pushed him off of the couch.

“Laura why have you forsaken me?” Taehyung said, now face down on the floor. The members just laughed at him as he dusted himself off. “Fine then, I see where I’m not wanted.” Taehyung said dramatically as he stomped off to his room.

After another hour of Spongebob, the members slowly filtered out of the room. Well, all the members except for Jungkook who was still curled up with Laura. Namjoon was the last to leave the room.

“Yo Jungkook, you should be getting to bed. We have practice early tomorrow.” Jungkook looked down at Laura, who was still watching Spongebob.

“I’m good here hyung.” Namjoon sighed and just went to his room.

“Don’t get mad at me when you’re exhausted tomorrow.” Jungkook chuckled and then turned back to the television.

The couple remained silent for a couple of moments as they continued to watch the television. Laura looked up at Jungkook, who looked kind of tired. She reached forward for the remote and paused the cartoon. Jungkook sent her a confused look.

“You can go to bed if you want to you know. I can just walk myself home.” She felt bad that Jungkook was staying up late just because she was. Jungkook shook his head and kissed the top of her head.

“Firstly, there’s no way you’re walking home alone. And secondly, the only way I’m going to sleep tonight is if you’re in my arms.” Laura blushed at Jungkook’s words and pecked his lips.

“Okay, let’s go to bed then.” Laura was about to stand up to head to the bedroom, when Jungkook’s hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down. Laura squeeked as she fell into his lap.

“Who said I’m tired?” Jungkook said, a smirk on his lips. Laura rolled her eyes.

“Well I’m tired of watching Spongebob, what do you suggest-” Laura’s words were cut off as Jungkook swooped in for a kiss. Laura immediately understood. “Oh, okay.” She said in between kisses.



And here ya go! I really hope you enjoy this~ It's changed slightly and there's more kisses than the request implied. Still, I quite like it.

Word Count: 1560

Finished: 27/04/2016