Suga- bloopgloop

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

BTS' Suga

When Yoongi is a businessman and Jieun is his secretary


When Jieun had decided to go to university, he parents were disappointed. They had always hoped that she would find a rich husband, have 2.5 children and live in a house with a white picket fence. They hoped that she would have a better life than they did and provide her children with opportunities that they couldn’t provide Jieun. But their dreams were broken when Jieun decided she wanted to go to Seoul University for business management. Jieun was always someone who looked for ways to make something or someone better. She was a born businesswoman and she knew that.

So Jieun’s family managed to scrape together the money and sent her to Seoul University. She studied hard for four years and then began the job search. For six months, Jieun lived at home with her parents while she tried to find a job. It wasn’t easy, especially with her parents nagging at her to get married and forget about working. But still Jieun persisted in trying to find a job and, when she did, her parents finally agreed with her choice. She had managed to land a high paying job as a secretary at Min Corp. It was a recent start-up company, only having been established four years ago, but it grew extremely quickly. It was now one of the top ten businesses in South Korea.

While Jieun was happy that she managed to find a job, she would have preferred to find one as a manager or businesswoman than a secretary. Jieun didn’t let the setback get her hopes down; she would be working in the field she studied in, so she was a lot better off than a lot of graduates. Also, with such a high paying job, Jieun could move out and save up money to start a business of her own.

A week after Jieun had accepted her job; she had already found a new place to live and opened a business savings account for when she finally opened her business. Dressed up in a nice blazer and dress pants, Jieun headed to her first day on the job. She could barely hold in her excitement. Jieun hoped that her coworkers would accept her. As she stepped into the building for the first time, she was amazed at how luxurious the lobby was. It was sleek with white marble tiles and a plethora of black couches and chairs. In front of the doors was a dark wooden reception desk, behind which sat a middle-aged woman.

Jieun showed the woman her identity card with pride and then strutted to the elevator. She pressed the button for the highest floor, where she would be a secretary. Jieun wasn’t sure whose secretary she would be, but she hoped they were kind to her. She took a deep breath a she stepped into the giant office.

Immediately people began to look at her and whisper in the office. Jieun couldn’t help but feel self-conscious, but she kept her chin up and walked to the one empty desk in the room. It was beside a large bank of glass windows and across from a large frosted glass door that presumably lead to her boss’ personal office. Jieun took a deep breath and sat down at the desk she would be at for the foreseeable future.

As soon as she sat down, people began to swarm her and ask her questions. They asked her about her name, her favourite colour, which school she went to and other questions of the sort. Jieun tried answering all of them, but it was difficult to keep up. The crowd all froze though when somebody clearing their voice was heard. The crowd in front of Jieun’s desk immediately dispersed and she somehow knew that it was her boss.

The man standing in front of her desk was short, but still taller than her, and wore a scowl on his face. Jieun stood up hastily and held out her hand while bowing.

“Hello, my name in Lee Jieun. I’ll be your assistant from now on.” She introduced herself in a sweet voice. The man didn’t shake her hand and the smile almost slid from her face. Jieun kept it plastered on, hoping to melt his icy demeanor a little bit.

“You will do everything I say or I will fire you. I take my coffee black, absolutely nothing in it. If you put anything in it, I will fire you. I also don’t like women in pants, so wear a skirt tomorrow otherwise you’re fired,” The man spoke, not even introducing himself. “Understand?” He asked gruffly. Jieun nodded, slightly fearfully. The man smirked and then walked away to the elevator.

“Is there anything you need sir?” Jieun called. The man looked over his shoulder and scowled.

“I left my day planner on your desk, so call those businesses for confirmation of my meetings. Do it or…”

“I’m fired. Got it.” Jieun finished cheerfully. The man scowled at her as she finished his sentence. He then turned around and stepped into the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors had closed, Jieun plopped into her chair with a sigh. So this was her new boss huh?

So that’s how life continued for Lee Jieun. She would make phone calls all day and get her boss, whose name she learned as Mr. Min Yoongi, at least six cups of coffee a day. Jieun frowned at the amount he was drinking and one day, decided to get him a tea along with his coffee. When she set both drinks on his desk he frowned.

“What is this?” He asked gruffly as he looked up at her.

“It’s a tea, sir. It will give you the same energy that coffee will, but it’s better for you. Please just try it, sir. You’re drinking more coffee than what’s healthy.” Jieun said softly. Even though Mr. Min was rude to her, she still cared for his health.

“Fine. I’ll try it,” Jieun stood there and watched in excitement as he drank the tea. “It’s good,” When he said this, Jieun smiled widely. “I’ll still need a coffee in the morning and the evening, but in the afternoon get me this instead.” Jieun nodded happily, the smile not leaving her face.

“Thank you, sir.” Jieun bowed before walking out. When she closed the door she smiled in triumph. She skipped over to her desk and nothing could ruin her mood for the rest of the day.


The next Sunday, Jieun woke up with a pounding headache. She groaned as she sat up from her bed. Snot began to dribble out of her nose and she sniffled. Jieun reached over to her bedside table for her cell phone to call in sick, but then she remembered that Mr. Min had an important meeting today and would be stressing out about it. He was never obvious when he was stressed out, but after working with him over the past couple of months, she learned his body language.

So, Jieun got ready for work; putting on her blazer, dress shirt and pencil skirt as usual. She still hated that Mr. Min made her wear skirts for no discernable reason. Jieun sighed as she began to head to work, her nose still stuffy and her head still pounding. She got Mr. Min’s morning coffee from a café around the corner and tried her best to keep it as far away from her as possible. Jieun didn’t want to get her boss sick too.

When she got to work all of her coworkers avoided her like the plague. She also heard them mutter that she was hungover from the weekend, but that was ridiculous. Jieun placed her bag on her desk and then knocked on Mr. Min’s office door. He called her to come in and she entered his office with the coffee.

“Good morning Mr. Min.” Jieun greeted, her voice rough from the cold. She placed the coffee on his desk and he looked up at her with worry.

“Jieun, why are you here?” She was surprised that he used her first name, but it also made her heart skip a beat.

“I know you’re stressing out about your meeting today, so I figured I should come in.”

“But, you’re sick as a dog!” He exclaimed, showing a surprising amount of emotion. He stood up and pressed his hand against her forehead. “You’re burning up. Take the day off.”

“No thank you sir. You need me.” Jieun replied as Mr. Min continued to scowl at her.

“I won’t have you contaminating this entire office Jieun. Go home.” He insisted roughly.

“I will remain adamant, sir. I am here to help you.” With those words, Jieun felt a rush of dizziness. Luckily Mr. Min was there to catch her. He held her gently in his arms and led her to the black couch in his office.

“Just lay here Jieun,” Mr.Min said. “I’ll go get you some cold medicine. You rest up.” Jieun nodded blearily as Mr. Min laid a blanket over her body.

“Thank you Mr. Min.” Jieun muttered hazily. Yoongi smiled down at her and laid a soft kiss on her forehead.

“That’s Yoongi to you,” He said softly as he ran his fingers through her hair gently. "And just so you know, I hate tea."



There you go! I hope this is enough for you. There's not much interaction between the Jieun and Yoongi, but I hope what's there will suffice. Ooh, he looks so good in a suit. But who doesn't?

Word Count: 1560

Finished: 10/02/2016