Jackson- Sample

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

 

GOT7's Jackson

When you're babysitting your little sister and your boyfriend, Jackson, stops by for a surprise visit


"Ara! Get your diapered little back here this instant!" You yell as you chase your little sister through the house.

"I don't wear diapers anymore!" She yells back. You run into the living room where Ara is jumping from sofa to sofa. You stand in the doorway and glare at her. She notices you standing there and sticks out her tongue. You leap out at her and catch her.

"Got you now!" You feel a sharp pain. "Ow! Did you just bite me you little brat!?" Ara jumps away from you as you scramble towards her. You fall flat onto your face on the carpeted floor.

"Haha! Come and get me halmoni!" She laughs like the devil before speeding into the kitchen. You lay there and listen to the sounds of her banging cupboards and drawers. 

Now you understood why babysitters never lasted. If Ara was half as much trouble for other babysitters as she was for you, they would definitely quit. It just that the babysitter quit so last minute and, because you didn't have any plans, ended up having to watch the little monster. You swear, she was actually the spawn of Satan. How did Ara have so much freaking energy? Maybe she was right and you were actually a grandmother in spirit.

The doorbell rings and you sit up. Ara runs to the door excitedly and swings it open. You get up and stand behind her to greet your guest properly. Standing there is your boyfriend of 2 months, Jackson Wang. His face lit up it a large smile as soon as he saw you. 

"Jackson, what are you doing here?" You ask as you step forward into his arms.

"I just came to see my favourite girl." Jackson says before kissing the top of your head. 

"Ewwww!" Ara screeches behind you. Jackson blinks and then looks down at the brat.

"And who might this pretty little lady be?" He says as he crouches down to her eye level. Ara immediately looks away shyly and fiddles with her hands. 

"Not so tough now, are you brat?" You ask teasingly. You see something flash in Ara's eyes as she looks up at Jackson. Her eyes immediately begin to fill with fake tears, causing Jackson to look up at you in alarm.

"Oppa!" Ara whines as she throws herself into Jackson's arms. "Unnie is being mean to me." She says in a pouty voice. 

"Why you little..." You trail off. You lean down to try and grab her, but Jackson sweeps her up into his arms. 

"Well that's not very nice of her," Jackson says to Ara, who merely pouts. Your jaw drops open as you realize he's going to play along. Ara nods and wipes away her crocodile tears. "How should we punish her?" Ara is too young to catch the innuendo in his voice, but you certainly do. You flush and the shuffle into the kitchen.

"I'll make lunch for the three of us. Don't be too bad while I'm gone okay?"

"Yes halmoni!" Ara chimes. Jackson just laughs at her words and you roll your eyes. While you reheat last night's leftovers, you can hear laughs and giggles coming from the living room. You smile at the thought that this would be nice. For a moment, you pretend that Jackson is your husband and that Ara is your beloved daughter. Immediately you shake your head of those thoughts; it's far too early in the relationship to be thinking about moving in together, let alone marriage and a child. You prepare three bowls and then place them on the dining table.

"Lunch is ready!" You yell into the living room. Ara rushes into the kitchen, fake microphone in hand. You don't know where she got it, but its presence confuses you. Ara clears as she attempts to hold back giggles.

"I present to you, my new older sister Jackdaughter!" Ara declares and begins to clap. Your eyebrows furrow as you clap along hesitantly. The minute that Jackson steps into the kitchen, you immediately burst out laughing.

There is Jackson, your handsome and chic boyfriend, with make-up plastered on his face and clad in an ugly yellow dress. It was an ugly floral pattern with a giant bow in the front. Jackson immediately begins to pose as if he's a model and does a little bit of aegyo. Ara is just giggling madly as Jackson continues to do aegyo for her. You silently take out your phone, trying to control your laughter. You manage to take some really good pictures of 'Jackdaughter'. 

"You are never going to live this down!" You exclaim as you continue to take pictures of the unaware Jackson. He whips around at you and sees the phone in your hand.

"Yah, don't take pictures of me like this. I have a reputation to uphold!" He yells as he tries to grapple the phone away from you.

"It's too late for that. I am so posting these to my Instagram!" You exclaim before running into the living room.

"Get your cute little back here!" Jackdaughter exclaims before following you into the living room. You can hear Ara giggling as she follows him into the room.

Even though the day started off on the wrong foot because of your bratty sister, it became even better because of her too. Thanks to Ara, you now have some major blackmail material to hold over your boyfriend's head. Jackson was in trouble if these rare pictures of Jackdaughter were released.


Word Count: 927

Finished: 6/2/2016