S.Coups- callmedongsaeng

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

Seventeen's S.Coups

When Seul Ra admires Seungcheol from afar.



Seul Ra looked out the window bored. It was math class, which Seul Ra happened to be really good at. The math teacher was blathering on about parabolas or something of the sort. As she looked out, she noticed Seungcheol playing basketball. A blush immediately arose onto her cheeks as she watched him score a three pointer. Her friend sitting beside her nudged her, shaking Seul Ra out of her daydream.

"Pay attention dummy." Her best friend, Jieun said. Seul Ra rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out. Jieun stuck her tongue out in response, making her boyfriend laugh. Jieun looked over at her boyfriend and gave him a quick wink. Seul Ra internally swooned at the action. Jieun and Taehyung were such relationship goals that Seul Ra couldn't help but feel jealous.

Seul Ra had moved there earlier in the school year and Jieun had made her feel welcome almost immediately. She had joined the class after all the cliques had formed and old friends had met up with each other, leaving Seul Ra on the outside. Luckily though, Jieun was there and so was Taehyung, her boyfriend. Jieun had told her the story of how she and Taehyung had become boyfriend and girlfriend last school year. Seul Ra basically fell in love with the story; he made her life brighter and she made him see that he wasn't a monster. It was quite a touching story, which made Seul Ra's hopeless romantic heart swell.

Ever since she was younger, Seul Ra had always dreamed of romance. Of a boy that would come along and sweep her off of her feet and treat her like a Princess. She knew that it was a juvenile dream, but that didn't stop her from wishing that it would actually happen. Seul Ra was in love with love. And she didn't think there was anything wrong with that.

The bell rang, interrupting the teacher. Seul Ra smiled in relief as she stood up from her desk. Jieun grabbed her arm and began to drag her outside of the classroom. Taehyung fell in step beside them, chatting with one of his friends.

"What were you daydreaming about anyways?" Jieun asked in a knowing tone. Seul Ra's face flushed as she began to play with her bangs.

"Oh you know, the usual." They both knew that the usual meant that she was daydreaming about Seungcheol. Jieun rolled her eyes at her friend.

"You should probably just talk to him instead of only fantasizing about him."

"Jieun, you know I can't do that." Jieun merely sighed and stopped at Seul Ra's locker.

"You need to stop building him up. Seul Ra, you've put him up on a pedestal and romanticized him so much that when you eventually talk to him, you'll be disappointed," Jieun says as she leans against her locker and stares at Seul Ra seriously. "So it's best to talk to him now before you're more disappointed than you will be later."

Seul Ra gulped and just nodded at her friend. Laughter echoed down the hallway and Seul Ra's back straightened. She peaked over her shoulder and found her crush entering the hallway from the outside doors. Seul Ra's face immediately flushed and she turned away from Seungcheol.

"Yeah, I'm never going to talk to him." Seul Ra said, making her best friend roll her eyes.

"Fine, be naive. Oh by the way, here he comes." Jieun replied before grabbing Taehyung's hand and dragging him down the hallway. Unfortunately, Jieun and Taehyung's lockers were basically on the other side of the school. And somewhat fortunately, Seungcheol's locker was near hers.

Seungcheol said goodbye to his friends with a wave and quickly punched in the locker combo. The metal door swung open and shielded part of his face. Seul Ra sighed and opened her own locker. As she was slowly taking out her books for her next class, she kept sneaking glances over at Seungcheol. Somebody nearby slamming their locker startled her. With a yelp, Seul Ra nearly jumped out of her skin. Her notebooks and pens and textbooks all dropped onto the linoleum tile with a loud thud. Seul Ra's face flushed as she bent over to pick up her books.

She could feel their eyes on her, boring into her back. A drop of sweat began to trickle down Seul Ra's forehead as she thought about how many people were looking at her. Clumsy Seul Ra had dropped her books again. What an idiot. She just knew that people were thinking that she was clumsy and stupid. Seul Ra's breath began to come out in short puffs as she thought about how many people were looking at her. Shakily, she tried to pick up a couple of her pens. Seul Ra could feel her heartbeat in her ears.

"Need any help?" A voice said, breaking through her self-destructive thoughts. Seul Ra looked up and her heart pounded so hard she could swear that he would hear it. Helping her pick up her school supplies was none other than Seungcheol, the object of Seul Ra’s affection.

“U-umm. Uh.” Seul Ra stuttered. Instead of speaking she just her now dry lips and nodded silently. Seungcheol chuckled and helped her pick up her books.

As if it was some sort of romantic comedy, Seul Ra and Seungcheol both reached for the same book at the same time. Their hands lightly touched and they immediately looked at one another. They held each other’s gaze for a long moment before they both recoiled. Seul Ra flushed and bent her head lower to hide her increasingly red face. Seungcheol cleared his throat and picked up the book. They both stood up and Seungcheol extended his hand with her book.

“Th-thank you.” Seul Ra said quietly as she took the book. She pressed it to her chest and looked at her shoes. A piece of hair fell from behind her ear and before she had the opportunity to push it back, Seungcheol beat her to it. He reached his hand out and gently brushed the hair back behind her ear, his warm hands caressing her face just the slightest amount.

Seul Ra’s heart spiked in her chest. If she had been hooked up to a heart monitor, it would be going off the charts right now. Seul Ra looked up at Seungcheol surprised and found that his face was also red. He cleared his throat again and rubbed the back of his neck.

“No problem Seul Ra. Anytime.” Seungcheol said before speeding off down the hallway. Seul Ra turned to look at his back. What was that?


“Jieun!” Seul Ra yelled as soon as she threw the doors open to the roof. Jieun was sitting with her usual group of Taehyung and his friends. Normally, she didn’t eat with them. Seul Ra preferred to eat in the courtyard on the grass where there was a 0% chance of her dying by falling. But this was an emergency. The group turned towards Seul Ra and shouted out cheers of welcome. Jimin stood up and rushed over towards her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

“Seul Ra! Come to finally confess your undying love for me?” Jimin joked. Seul Ra rolled her eyes and shrugged his arm off of her shoulder.

“As if any girl would fall for you.” Seul Ra scoffed. The group let out laughs and cheers.

“Oooohhhhhh. Seul Ra is a savage!” Jungkook yelled out. The group laughed, including Jimin. While the group was distracted, Seul Ra walked over and grabbed Jieun’s arm. She dragged her friend away from the group and towards the door.

“Seul Ra, what’s wrong?” Jieun asked when she saw how panicked her friend seemed.

“He knows my name!” Seul Ra whisper yelled.

“He? He who?”

“HIM! Seungcheol.” Jieun’s eyes widened and a beaming smile easily found its way onto her face.

“Really? Oh my God, that’s awesome! I’m so happy for you Seul Ra!” Jieun drew Seul Ra into a hug and began to jump up and down. When she realized that her friend wasn’t jumping for joy, Jieun stopped. “Why aren’t you more excited?”

“He knows me Jieun. That means he has to know how clumsy and dumb I am.” Jieun rolled her eyes and grabbed her friend’s shoulders.

“Seul Ra. Yes you’re clumsy, but you’re far from being dumb. Ditzy yes, stupid no. And think about this, Seungcheol knows your name because you’re notable. That means he’s taken an interest in you,” Seul Ra bit her lip and looked away. Jieun sighed and gently hugged her friend. “I know I pressure you a lot, but I just want you to be happy. So do whatever makes you happy, even if it’s not what I recommend for you.”

“Thanks for being a good friend.”


Walking home from school was always Seul Ra’s favourite part of the day. Even though she lived almost an hour walk away from the school, it was always nice for her. It was the part of the day that Seul Ra got to destress and think. At home she’d have to worry about homework and her future, but on that walk home she allowed her mind to aimlessly wander.

“Mind if I join you?” A voice asked which broke Seul Ra out of her thoughts. She looked over at the person and almost stopped walking.

“S-sure.” Seul Ra stuttered out. Seungcheol smiled and fell into step beside her. Seul Ra gulped and began to play with her bangs. They walked along in awkward silence for a while. Seul Ra was far too nervous to start a conversation with him.

“So, it’s starting to get really cold.” Seungcheol said.

“It’s almost autumn.” Seul Ra replied. The conversation fizzled out quickly. Seul Ra was dying on the inside as they walked along in silence. Here was her golden opportunity to get to know him more and she was squandering it. Seul Ra just knew that Jieun would scold her once she told her.

They continued to walk in awkward silence. They crossed the road and stopped on the corner. Seul Ra pointed to the right silently.

“I go this way.” Seul Ra said quietly. Seungcheol nodded.

“I know, but I go left.” Seul Ra furrowed her eyebrows.

“You know I live on this road?”

“Of course, I’ve been walking home behind you since you got here,” Seungcheol admitted with a pink tint on his cheeks. “I always wanted to walk beside you, but you seemed so stuck in your own world. So I just hung back and admired you from afar.” Seul Ra’s mouth dropped open.

“No way.” She muttered. Seungcheol chuckled shyly.

“I’ve always thought you were beautiful and you’re always top of the class,” As he spoke, Seul Ra’s face kept getting redder and redder. “There’s just something about that faraway look in your eye that attracts a guy. I think you’re pretty remarkable,” Seul Ra just gaped at him. Seungcheol looked away for a few moments and then turned back to her. “Are you going to say something?”

“I-I’ve been doing the same thing,” Seul Ra said dumbfounded. “I’ve been admiring you for a while too, but I didn’t think you’d ever notice someone like me.” Seungcheol his lips and then looked at her.

“Seul Ra, can I kiss you?”



I'm so so sorry about taking so long. At least it's long right? To be honest, I don't stan S.Coups so I had a harder time finding inspiration for this. Also, I had so many ideas it was hard to wittle it down to just one. Anyways, I hope you actually enjoyed it.

Word Count: 1898

Finished: 14/10/16