Jungkook-iCiere

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

BTS' Jungkook

When Jungkook is a Guardian and heads on a journey across the Kingdom


Lee Yeon Young stood in front of the King Escalus, kneeling down with her head bowed. The King let out a laugh and stood from the throne. He was a short man with balding auburn hair.

“There is no need to bow to me fair Diviner. In fact, it is I who should bow to you,” Yeon Young stood up and blushed at the King. “For all the times you have saved the lives of me and my people, I must thank you.”

“It was my pleasure King. I wish to see no harm come to my Kingdom.” King Escalus laughed again and sat back down on his throne. The King then became somber and looked at her seriously.

“I must ask of you an important favour Diviner,” Yeon Young gulped and nodded slightly. She knew that the King would one day ask of her an important favour. The favour’s details, she didn’t know, but she saw that it would happen. “I need you to accompany the Guardians across the Kingdom to the Wastelands and then beyond.” Yeon Young’s face went white as she stared at the King.

“But King, there is nothing beyond the Wastelands.” The King shook his head and looked down.

“I’m afraid there is Diviner. Remember two years ago when you told me the Kingdom would be devastated by the Dark Wizard Méchant?” Yeon Young nodded, remembering the night she received that premonition. She had cried all night before telling the King. It took a week in order for her to feel safe sleeping again.

“Yes I remember my King. Do you fear the time is approaching?” The King nodded solemnly.

“I’m afraid so Diviner. On the other side of the Wastelands lies an ancient artifact that I believe will keep us save from the Dark Wizard Méchant.”

“But why do you need me?”

“In case you receive another premonition. If you are here and receive one about the Guardians, I fear I will not be able to relay it to them in time to stop it. If you are with them Diviner, then they shall know much sooner.” Yeon Young nodded and kneeled again.

“It would be my pleasure to accompany the Guardians on their journey to save the Kingdom.” Yeon Young bowed her head.

“I thank you Diviner. The Guardians leave in the morning, so please be prepared for the journey.” Yeon Young stood and took her leave of the King.

That night, she packed her few belongings into a small cloth bag. She didn’t have much except for her clothes and divining equipment; which only consisted of rune stones and a deck of tarot cards. Yeon Young had known the castle her almost her entire life, having been brought there when she was 3 and her parents discovered she had the gift of divination. She grew up a ward of the Diviner and when he died, Yeon Young took his place in service of King Escalus.

In the morning, Yeon Young went to the kitchens, ate and then received the pre-prepared food for her journey across the Kingdom. After she’d had her fill of mushroom stew, Yeon Young made her way to the entrance hall where the Guardians were already waiting. They looked her way as she entered the room and Yeon Young quelled her embarrassment at being last.

As she approached the Guardians, they ceased their conversations. There were seven of them in total and she did not know any of their names. Yeon Young recognized them from her many premonitions, but that did not mean she was acquainted with them. They lived on separate ends of the castle; Yeon Young being closer to the royal chambers and the Guardians living in a separate barrack in the courtyard. Yeon Young schooled her features and looked at the seven men standing before her. They were all taller than her, but some of them not by much. The one who caught her eye was the one standing in the back. He was young, with ink black hair and dark piercing eyes. Out of all the Guardians, Yeon Young had seen him the most. She didn’t know why, but she assumed that his destiny must be in twine with hers if he was so frequent.

“Hello Guardians.” Yeon Young said as she stood in front of the men. The men all bowed their heads at her. Yeon Young had to prevent herself from blushing. Even after being the Diviner for a few years now, she wasn’t used to people bowing their heads for her.

“And hello to you Diviner. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” The Guardian in front said with a smile. “We shall be leaving now that our party is complete. There are horses awaiting us outside.” Yeon Young nodded as she followed the Guardians, whose names she still didn’t know, outside into the light.


They had been trotting through the woods for a long while now. The Guardians were talking in the front and Yeon Young was riding along behind them. She felt left out, but it was something she was used to. Being the Diviner didn’t mean keeping many friends. Still, Yeon Young felt a little bit lonely, but tried to push that thought out of her mind. She was on an important mission, so her personal feelings held no place. The party had to get to the artifact before the Dark Wizard Méchant decided to strike. The sun was just starting to collapse over the horizon and Yeon Young smiled a little bit. If she just focused on the time, she could forget how dire their mission was and how tired she was.

Yeon Young’s behind was very sore. She wasn’t used to riding a horse this long. As a ward of the King, she knew how of course, but she had never ridden for more than an hour. Despite her pain, Yeon Young refused to let the Guardians know she was tiring. She knew she was the weakest link in their party and did not want to hold the others back.

“Are you alright Diviner?” A Guardian asked as he slowed to her pace. Yeon Young turned to find that it was the young one with piercing eyes. Yeon Young nodded and gave him a small smile.

“I am. Thank you for your concern Guardian.” He smiled at her.

“Call me Jungkook. It’ll get confusing if you call all of us Guardian.”

“Then you may call me Yeon Young in return.”

“Yeon Young,” Jungkook said. He thought about it for a moment and then smiled. “A beautiful name for a beautiful woman.” Jungkook said, a blush adorning his pale face. Yeon Young blushed in return and averted her eyes from the boy. It had been a while since she was praised for anything besides divining.

Jungkook trotted back up to the Guardians and began to talk with them. Yeon Young looked back over at the setting sun.

“We’ll make camp up in a clearing ahead. We’re still within the King’s forest, so we should be safe.” The leader of the Guardians said. Yeon Young sighed in relief as they came to the clearing. As the Guardians began to set up, Yeon Young walked over to a nearby tree and sat underneath it. She closed her eyes and began to steady her breathing.

“What are you doing?” A voice asked, interrupting Yeon Young’s meditation. She opened her eyes and looked up at Jungkook. She smiled and patted the spot beside her. Jungkook smiled at her and sat beside her.

“Meditating. It keeps the mind’s passages to the spirit world open. If I don’t meditate those passages will close and I will no longer be able to divine.”

“Would I be able to do it too?” Jungkook asked. Yeon Young was surprised; normally people cut her off as she spoke about divination, let alone be interested in learning it.

“Yes, everybody can. It’s just a matter of clearing your mind,” Yeon Young turned to face Jungkook cross legged. “Here, take my hands. It’s easier for first time meditators if they have somebody experienced touching them.” Jungkook blushed a little bit and took her hands. They were calloused and pleasantly warm. Yeon Young blushed a little bit herself at the contact. There was something about Jungkook that made her soul happy.

“Okay, what now?” Jungkook asked his voice slightly hoarse.

“Just clear your mind and focus on your breathing.”

“It’s hard for him to clear his mind when he’s holding hands with a beautiful woman!” One of the other Guardians hollered. The two opened their eyes and looked over to the Guardians.

“Shut up Taehyung!” Jungkook yelled back, scarlet tinging his face. Yeon Young laughed at the exchange and let go of Jungkook’s hands. He turned to look at her and pout, but she brought her hands to cup his cheeks. Jungkook’s face turned even redder as did Yeon Young’s.

“This might be easier than holding hands. Just close your eyes and focus.” Jungkook took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Yeon Young couldn’t help but blush as she stared at his impossibly long eyelashes. She then closed her eyes, hands still on Jungkook’s cheeks.

The other Guardians looked at the two sitting underneath the tree and grinned. Now they had some serious teasing material to hold over Jungkook’s head. Jungkook knew he was never going to live it down, but he didn’t care. As long as Yeon Young was holding him, he didn’t care about a thing.



Here you go! I'm actually really happy with this story idea, so I might turn this into a full length story. This just came right out of nowhere, but I'm so proud. I actually had to restrict myself in order to come up with a good word count

Word Count: 1589

Finished: 07/04/2016