V- ARMY_BTOBsungjae

Falling Maple Leaves Request Shop ((Winner, ASTRO, B.A.P., Block B, NCT, and K.A.R.D. added!))

 

BTS' V

When Ranhi is attacked and V gets beat up trying to protect her


Ranhi groaned at the sunlight streaming in through the large windows. She reached over to her nightstand to grab her phone, which was already buzzing. Upon answering it, she heard the cheerful voice of her best friend and next door neighbour.

“Ranhi!” Taehyung sang on the other end. “It’s a beautiful, beautiful morning so wake up and get ready for school today!” Ranhi hated how much of a morning person Taehyung was.

“I will literally strangle you next time I see you.” She said as she glared at a spot on the wall.

“See you in twenty minutes!” He chimed before hanging up. Ranhi looked at her phone in a panic. Immediately she got up from her bed and began to scramble around the room, looking for parts of her school uniform. Ranhi found almost every part of her uniform except for her tights. Ranhi searched high and low for the tights, but they were nowhere to be found. Finally, she tromped down the stairs and found them in the living room for some reason.

 “Aren’t you going to eat breakfast?” Ranhi’s mother asked as she put on her shoes.

“No time Mom. I’ll get something extra at lunch!” Ranhi called before running out of the house. Of course Taehyung was already there waiting for her. He stood with his hands in the pockets of his school uniform. When he saw her, he sent her a eating grin. As Ranhi exited the gate, she immediately jumped onto Taehyung and pretended to strangle him. Taehyung just laughed and pretended to fight her off.

“C’mon let’s get to school. We’ll already be late as it is.” Taehyung said with a laugh and Ranhi stopped attacking him.

“Ugh, I don’t want to go to school.” Ranhi groaned, which caused Taehyung to pout.

“Aww, don’t I make school at least a little bit better?” He asked jokingly. Ranhi shoved him and laughed.

“You know you do you goofball. I couldn’t ask for a better desk mate, even if you do copy off of me most of the time.”

“Hey, you also steal my tatter tots at lunch, so I think we’re even.” Taehyung counters.

“You make a very fair point.”


School, as usual, was boring as all hell. Ranhi tried to keep up with what her math teacher said, but he spoke as if he didn’t need to breathe. Finally when the bell rang to signal the end of school, Ranhi sighed in relief. Finally, it was the weekend! Time for a two day movie marathon and junk food with Taehyung and the rest of the gang.

“Hey Ranhi,” Taehyung said as they were walking home together. “It’s been getting pretty hot lately, so I was thinking instead of a movie marathon, we could so to a waterpark.”

“Sure, I think that’d be fun! Are we going to invite the rest of the gang too?” Ranhi asked.

“No, I was thinking it would be just us this weekend.” He muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. Ranhi furrowed her eyebrows; she thought Taehyung liked hanging out with everybody. Plus, why was he so nervous? Ranhi just shrugged it off and attributed the strange behaviour to the heat.

“No problem. I love spending time with you.” Taehyung continued to look away from Ranhi. “Speaking of heat, there’s an ice cream shop up ahead. Do you want to get some?” She asked, hoping to get Taehyung’s attention focused on her. She didn’t know why, but she loved it anytime he paid attention to her and her alone. That was why Ranhi loved walking home from school with him; they got a lot of alone time.

“My treat,” Taehyung said before Ranhi could protest. Ranhi didn’t like it when Taehyung spoiled her, but he always insisted on buying her things. “The usual?” Ranhi nodded and Taehyung ran up to the ice cream parlour. Ranhi played a game on her phone while she waited for Taehyung to come back with the ice cream. Suddenly, Ranhi felt a hand grab her shoulder roughly and spin her around. The person who had grabbed her was a man wearing a large black sweatshirt and terribly torn jeans. There were two other men standing behind him dressed in the same manner.

 “Hey girl,” The man who had grabbed her said. “How about you come with us?” His hand shifted from her shoulder down to her wrist. Ranhi tried to pry his hand off of her, to no avail.

  “Um no thank you,” Ranhi said, her voice quivering. “My friend will be back soon.” She said, hoping that they’d get the hint and go away. The men just laughed and pulled her into the dim alleyway.

“What’s a pretty little thing like you doing with scrawny wimp like him?” The second man said.

“Scrawny wimp my !” Ranhi heard Taehyung call before charging into the alleyway. A fight ensued with Taehyung being at the brunt end of many of the hits. Taehyung though was a tornado of fists and punched with everything he had. Ranhi disappeared around the corner of the alley and appeared a couple of moments later.

“The cops will be here any minute now!” Ranhi called from the mouth of the alley. The three men who had attacked her froze and then began to run away. As soon as they were gone, Ranhi ran up to Taehyung, who was pretty badly injured. She could already see bruises starting to form on his delicate skin, his nose was bleeding, and his eyebrow and lip were split open. “Let’s get you home.” Ranhi murmured as she helped Taehyung to his feet.

“What about the police?” Taehyung asked his voice gravelly.

“I never called them. I just said that so they’d leave you alone.” Ranhi slung his arm around her shoulders and basically dragged him back to her place.

When they got to her house, there was a note on the kitchen counter, saying that her parents would be out for date night. Ranhi quickly set Taehyung on the living room couch and began working to heal him. After a while, Taehyung was all patched up and laying on the couch in pain. Ranhi sat on the floor beside him and looked at her hands.

“Why would you do that?” Ranhi asked quietly. She wasn’t sure that Taehyung had heard her until he answered her a few moments later.

“Because you were in danger. I couldn’t stand it if anything happened to you Ranhi.” Taehyung said softly. He reached out and her face.

“Thank you for caring about me.” Ranhi said equally as softly as she relished in Taehyung’s caress. Taehyung chuckled and then frowned in pain.

“I do a lot more than care about you Ranhi. I love you.” This caused Ranhi to laugh in return.

“That’s just the pain meds talking. I’ll go get you some more water.” Ranhi stood up to go to the kitchen, but Taehyung grabbed her wrist and yanked her back down.

“It’s not the pain meds. I really do love you Ranhi.” He said. There was no trace of teasing of joking in his voice, which surprised Ranhi. In all the years that she’d known him, he was rarely ever serious. Ranhi stared at him in disbelief as a fuzzy feeling bloomed within her chest.

It all made sense now. Why she always wanted to be around Taehyung and why she craved his attention. She loved him. When Ranhi saw him in danger, her heart leapt into and she felt as if she was drowning. Holy crap. Ranhi was in love with Taehyung.

“I think I love you too.” Ranhi said, still a little bit unsure. Taehyung just smiled and pulled her onto the couch. He quickly sat up and pressed his lips to hers. Ranhi’s eyes fluttered shut as she held Taehyung’s hand.

"But what about your split lip?” Ranhi asked when they parted for air. “Aren’t you in pain?”

“Love is pain.” Taehyung replied mock seriously, which caused Ranhi to laugh.

“You dork.” She said before his lips approached hers once more.



There you go! I hope you enjoyed your scenario. This actually turned out to be pretty long, but I'm happy with it! Be sure to request again if you liked it~

Word Count: 1358

Finished: 08/02/16