Chap 3 – Soojung’s bathroom

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's Pov

Nice bathroom! It is really Soojung’s taste. White and simple. BTW, What am I doing here?  

 

I turned and saw Soojung undressing her white robe stark and went into tub! I am feeling my nose having a ticklish feeling. Is blood going to ooze out?

 

She was playing to create more the bubbles. Then she looked at me and signalled me  with her left hand to join her! I froze.

 

I mean we have just met and we are now going to share a bath !!!

 

Soojung called out and clapped her hands to get my attention, “Bur Bur, come here, come to Mommy. ”

 

Call me ber, I don’t mind cos the way she call for me sounds so sensual at least look at the words she use.. Ottoke? I so scared that I will pound on her and, and, and…

 

I stared at her dumbly.

 

Soojung stopped and looked a little hurt. She was pouting and mumbled very softly, “Is it because she saw my unmasked face?” She then touched her right cheek to trace her scar. She continued, “The look reminded me when Coleman saw my face the first time when we were at the hospital.”

 

Though she was extremely soft but me being a dog has very excellent hearing, I whined in disagreement and quickly approached her.

 

 I’m so stupid, I had just pledged that I vowed to love you, protect you with my life and never let anything bad happen to you again and now I am making you sad, stupid Amber.

 

I cursed myself.

 

Her face immediately lit up when I walked nearer to the tube and she grinned like a happy child when I flopped myself in the tub. Once I was in the tub, she moved over and pulled me to her and hugged me!

 

I mean I’m now a dog and not wearing anything and she is now in tub and obviously not wearing anything as well. So can I say that our bare skin has just touched? Oh Gosh I need oxygen, I think I am going to faint. Ottoke?

 

I just kept still cos I’m afraid of a chemical X that will be unleash from my body even though I’m in a dog form.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter