Chap 20 – When all things seem impossible

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s Pov

 

Soon, round 2 started, Minho carried Sulli without a sweat and Am also swept me up easily!

 

 

 

I’m surprised by her strength. She never failed to impress me. Wae?

 

The audience roared and they continued until 10 minutes later when almost all of them were tired.

 

Both Am and Minho were standing back faced each other and only Sulli and me can see each other progress.

 

I can see Am’s face started to distort and after 5minutes, sweat broke out from her forehead. But from her look, can see she wanted so much to win.

I then turned to see our competitor progress. Sulli was whispering to Minho. They seemed to be in great shape.

 

What should I do? Tell Am to stop this so that she will not over stretch herself? The last thing I want is get her hurt.

 

I pained my heart to see her like this. I have decided…

 

Amber’s Pov

 

I was starting to lose strength so I have not eaten since I’m back to Earth as human. But I wanted so much to win this. I bite my teeth and hang in there.

 

After another 5 minutes, I tasted blood in my mouth and started getting dizzy.

 

So, is this the end? I am losing?

 

I shook my head to reject all the negative thoughts. I looked at Soojung to get some encouragement, she smiled in

adoration and then she moved near to my ear and spoke softly, “Give up!”

 

I stared hard at her and then I saw her biting her lower lip and looked away as if she had just made a sad decision.

 

Im breaking down, my physically is weakening fast and my mental is wearing out faster. What should I do? Should I really give up?

 

.I feel so hopeless when suddenly I remembered a saying, when all things seem impossible, have faith, trust that you can do it and do your best.

 

I then closed my eyes and to visualise that I won this. I blocked out my hearing of Soojung telling me to give up, and cheering of the audience. I concentrated on my breathing and visualisation.

I did not know how long I was in the stoning state when I suddenly feel the weight of Soojung gone.

 

Did I lose my conscious? And I am fainting?

 

Then I felt someone wiping my forehead. That familiar touch. I opened my eye and saw my princess in front of me smiling sweetly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter