Chap 23 – Amber has brawn or brain?

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s Pov

(It is 23 dec, so here is chap 23. :D Can you guessed how many chapters there are in total?)

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

Round 1 was with the most muscular guy

 

The muscular guy wore his blue belt and laughed till he was holding his belly, “You are a white belter?”

 

I remembered The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Chapter 3- Strategic Attack , one of the tatics, It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

 

During the match I realised that he was very strong at his arms and being muscular added to his advantage. He attacked me, I dodged and his arms smashed a nearby table into halves! I kept defending and dodging while he kept attacking non stop.

 

After some time, he got worked up and he only concentrated to attack using his punch without defending. I took the chance to take a light punch from him and I fell on the floor clumsily. While he was moving over to finish me off, I did a leg swipe and he caught off guard and fell horribly.

 

I quickly went up and gave him a punch on his face BUT the punch did not really hit his face.

 

I remembered The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Chapter 13- Intelligence and Espionage, ( walk to them to be their friends rather than to take the bet of being their boss) -  It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give them instructions and care for them. Thus doubled agents are recruited and used.

 

I stopped in mid air, stood up and held a hand for him to take my hand to get up. He looked at me bewildered. I pat him on shoulder and said, “You are a strong fighter, thanks for having mercy on me, I am just lucky. Please do teach me some of your strong arm moves later when have chance, I love to learn from you.”

 

I won the first round. ;)

 

Round 2 was with the piecing eye guy

 

This guy wore red belt and looked smart. He was different from the first one. He is all the way observing and defending himself. He only attacked when he was in good advantage. I was running up and down dodging from him. I became weaker and started to pant. I wiped my sweat on my forehead and my lips.

 

After a little while more, my lips were turning purplish blue showing sight of me getting weakening, they were also so dry that they were cracking up. My moves was getting slow and my legs were getting heavier. He saw a chance and he attacked me with a strong punch. I dodged him and when my body was near him, I summoned all my strength to give him an extremely strong chin up punch. It knocked him out.

 

I then used my sleeve to wipe my lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter