Chap 16 – Another chance? – Part 2

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung's Pov

 

I looked into her eyes. They were so dark and captivating as if they had many things wanting to tell me. I felt myself getting lost in her brown orbs.

So I knelt up to increase my height so that I am not at her eye level. She did not give up, she tiled her head upwards and looked beadily at me. She had a longing look. Then I put up my icy face and continued to dry her hair.

 

 

 

She then placed her warm hands on my waist gently as if to secure me, as if to confirm my presence, as if so afraid to lose me!

 

I gulped at her sudden action. I could feel something in my stomach; massive heat released and rushed upwards my face burning them in the process. My face flushed.  I sat down back to my original position, my hands shook and the towel on her hair dropped.

 

My hands as if had done this before, decided to touch her face S L O W L Y. Her skin was silkily smooth and my touch felt so good. I pat on her head, touched her smooth semi wet hair, touched her forehead, ears, eyes, nose, cheeks and then stopped at her lips. I gulped hard and my fingers glided past her lips. My throat went dried....

 

(Soojung~ah, you did that same thing to Amber before at your 5th lifetime at f(x)- 4-walls-x @ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1048383/4, that is why your hands remembered the groove.)

 

 

Amber’s Pov

Has princess regained her memory?

It could not be…

Now is my time to act.

*smirk

 

While she was still in a daze, I cupped her face and kissed her eyes slowly , cheeks slower and nose and I stopped. I looked at her and saw light pinkish blush on her face.

 

 

 

( Let’s the music come on)

SNSD and F(x)- Amber 1, 2 Step lyrics – Authornim edited in bold - continued

 

[Intro:]

Ladies and gentlemen (Ladies and gentlemen)

This is Amber and Soojung

in collaboration

at our party

 

[Verse:]

Automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh,

Work my body so melodic,

This beat flows right through my chest,

Everybody ma and pappi came to party,

Grab somebody, work your body, work your body,

Let me see you 1, 2 step

--

 

 

Without warning, I then smashed my mouth onto hers, my mouth engulfed hers, my long tongue glided on her upper lip to moisture it, slightly bit her lower lip as if asking for entrance. As if asking the 2 bouncers (her upper and lower lips) to let me, (my tongue), in to have a party to turn the whole club, (her whole body) up side down.

 

She moaned and opened and mentally smiled if I have gained a VIP to enter the club.

 

 I poked in roughly and touched hers. I was tickling it, my hands dancing around her body, her sides and moving towards her abs.  I felt an explosion within my body, it emitted massive of heat, the burning started from my stomach and it spread to all parts of my body making my face flushed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter