Chap 19 – Christmas couple contest

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s Pov

 

We are now at the main hall where there where the Christmas contest will be held.

There were a lot of people, I used my special dog eye power to locate Victoria.

 

Oh ya, I forget to share that though I’m now a human I have animal instinct like very good eyesight like bats, awesome sniffing power like dog, run fast like a puma and leapt far like a leopard. I think either cheesy slho901 or chicky had cast these spells for me before I became human. I am so thankful for them!

 

Victoria ran over panting and pleased to see me. Then I was about to introduce them when Vic pointed at Soojung and squeaked, “Soojung unnie!”

 

Soojung held Vic’s hands, hugged her and also squealed, “Vic, you have grown up so much! When I last saw you was 7 years ago when she went back China!”

 

I was informed that they were cousins and Vic was 6 years younger than Soojung.

(Hope Soojung will not skin me alive for making her older than Victoria and by 6 years...hahaha)

 

 

Soojung’s Pov

 

Vic muttered softly to me, “Now I know why you dated for 16 years, you are waiting for him to grow up before you can.. hehe. You have a great taste Soojung unnie. Can you teach me how to get someone like him? Did you guys already do IT?”, while saying the word, “IT”, Vic eyeing at me teasingly.

 

I cannot control myself but to …

 

Then we chatted for while and then we went to get ready as the contest will start soon.

 

--During the contest—

 

There were a total of 3 groups of contestants. They were Henry and Yewon,

 

 

Minho and Sulli

 

and of cos

Am and me,

 

 

 

We each introduced ourselves and when it was Am’s turn. Then she bowed and smiled while shouting with full of energy, “Hi guys, I’m Am, nice to meet you, I hope we can win and please support us!”

 

The whole hall went crazy. All the gals went, “Kyaa, he is so good looking!”, “Gosh, he is so handsome! Like a royal Korean prince!! ~ <3”

 

 

Gal A : “Im going to faint, to think I breathe the same air as him. “

Gal B : “Is he attached?”

Gal C : “Why do you bother, I’m so going to chase after him!”

Gal D shouted to Gal C : “Yes, he is going to be attach to meeeeee! You better remove that wishful thinking NOW!”

Gal E: “The jacket he wear is so cool!”

Guy A: “I have that one too, you want to see?”

Gal E stared at Guy A in disgust, “Get lost! You better throw that jacket away, you are ruining the image of the jacket!”

Guy B: “That face definitely slay, I going to fix an appointment for a plastic surgery!“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter