Chap 24 – Red velvet - Wish tree with Amber?

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s Pov

 

-- On the way to Joyce’s orphanage –

 

As Joyce’s orphanage was just round the corner, we were walking towards it when suddenly I had a headache. I started to rubbed my temple area when Am immediately stopped her steps and side hugged me asking me in concern if I’m all right.

 

Her eyes are always on me? Else how would she know that I am having headache?

 

Thinking about this made me felt love and my eyes just warmed up by themselves.

Am changed to stand in front of me where usually she would turn my body to face her.

 

She is sweet, isn’t she?..

 

She cupped my face, bent down to my eye level and looked at me beadily. My face just blushed at her intense care over me.

 

I looked at her dark brown orbs and Im getting lost in them in no time. I quickly averted my eyes to focus else where and muttered, “It is ok, just a little headache…”

 

She spoke huskily, “You must tell me if you are not well, I will definitely find way to help.”

 

I retorted like a child, “But you are not a doctor, how can you relieve my heartache? Don’t worry, I often have this, later after I rest, it will be gone.” I smiled to tshow her that I’m fine.

 

She returned a charming smile, “Yes, Im not a doctor but Im a magician! I can cure your headache but you must cooperate with me. Come let me perform a magic to cure your headache now! Look at me, focus on my eye now!”  She then held both my hands with her.

 

She is so cute, she is playing to be a magician now!

 

I obediently looked at her and yes, I got lost in her eyes and now in a daze as I’m in a maze. (daze and maze rhyme, haha)

 

Her eyes were so deep, as if oozing out with warmth that warmed me up and the touch from her on my hands made me feel a little numb.

Then her face moved dangerously closed to me.

 

Is she going to kiss me?

 

I closed my eyes and waited for the moment.

 

She was approaching me as I can feel her warmth from her breathing. I was starting to feel anxious and I decided to my lips which I thought was kinda of dry. I wanted her to feel good when kissing me.

 

~Kyaa, why am I telling you all this….

 

I waited, waited and waited and nothing happened. After a while, I opened my eyes and saw her covering as if stopping herself from laughing.

 

She was teasing me, Argh~

 

I stamped my feet, put my hands on my waist and pouted.

 

I don’t care if I look like a 3 years old. I am angry.

 

Before I can say anything, she piped, “Is your headache ok now?”

 

I checked and my headache was gone!

 

Seeing my surprise face, she said, “I told you I’m magician right?” She winked.

 

Should I continue to angry or grateful that she healed me?

 

She then explained, “Just now I pressed on your acupuncture point on your hands to relieve your heartache.”

She then gently held my hands again, placed her thumbs on one side and her index finger on the other, then firmly press and rotate that area.

She continued, “Here is called Hegu. If Im not around to help you, you can do on your own also.” She looked at me and smiled like a dazzling star.

 

 

Oh my Amber is so knowledgeable… I thought she was teasing me. So she was really healing me.

I’m so childish….But I know she still loves me…hehe.

 

I looked down and blushed blissfully.

 

(Guys, this is real, if you or your friends having headache, do try it. You can also follow Am’s cheesiness to say that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter