Chap 1 - You gonna be kidding me!

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-- At an heavenly place called Heaven --

Amber bombed in frustration and pulling her hair: ”RiYu, you gonna be kidding me? You are asking me to be an animal? And the animal is not my favourite llama?”

 

RiYu blown up, “I have no choice, I am an angel in charge of animals and I have left with only a dog body for a soul to enter.

Do you want this chance?

Did you have did a great mistake in time travel and you did not return, because of you, Krystal did not have a happy ending, she was left alone, she waited for you, do you know that!

By book, you should not even have a chance to be reborn again. You disrupt the whole ecosystem!”

 

Amber softened her voice, “Im sorry, cos I thought she broke up with me and she will be with that Bottom…”

 

RiYu increased her voice, “She didn’t, the one that she loves is only you from the beginning to the end! And her last words was she wished to meet you again in her next lifetime!

Because of you, Angel CaSi and KieJAc have not restated to angel status!”

 

Amber dropped her head and resigned to her fate, she replied, “What can I do to make up for my mistake?”

 

RiYu patted on her buddy’s back and comforted, “You need to prove to us that we can trust Soojung to you again.”

 

Amber nodded and croaked, “I will cherish this chance, please do what you can to help me to get back my beloved Soojung.”

 

RiYu smiled a little and continued, “Go to the altar to be reborn as …”

 

 

 

 

-- At busy country called South Korea--

(Thoughts are in italics)

 

Amber’s pov

 

So here I am as a …, you will know when you heard me talk, well produce a sound.

“Woof!” Yah that is what I am now. A dog, to be precise a handsome Kuvasz.

 

 

You don’t know about me? Here are some facts about me. My breed originating from Hungarian roots, this breed was known to guard livestock. We are an intelligent breed that has a clownish sense of humor. We are loyal pets that appreciate attention with a streak of aloofness and independence. With our combination of large size and loyalty to our family makes us this breed a suitable guard dog.

 

My plan now is to find Soojung of our 7th lifetime. RiYu is indeed my buddy, she has helped me to get the address of my beloved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter