Chap 17 – 1836?

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s Pov

 

The phone rang brought be back to reality. I was as if in a spell. I jumped from Bur Bur’s embrace and ran back pick up the phone.

 

YOU apologized profusely and went so fast that I have no chance to interrupt, “

Sorry Soojung for in interruption, Hope you guys have not done IT yet…

I want to tell you something very, extremely, super, duper, triple important…

Your baby sounded young…though he faked the low voice,

I know that well cos my baby does that too.

So I am not sure if yours is experienced BUT I call you to tell you to use a *cough *Cough *COUGH, a c*ond*om

So that accident will not happen, you don’t want a third wheel so soon right?

That is what I wanted to call you is urgent.”

 

The phone went silence for a good 5 minute where I just looked down blushing and reminiscing what had just happened.

 

YOU continued,”Oh ya, I wanted to buy you a Christmas gift, should I buy you another Kuvasz? How old is Bur Bur, I want to get a similar one for you. Though I know it will not be the same.”

 

I replied, “She is 15 or 16 months. No, it is ok , I don’t need another one.”

 

YOU spoke softly, “You still cannot accept the fact? You say she is, she is dead so you should say she was. I am really worry about you, you sure that you are fine?

.

.

.

.

According to http://www.ajdesigner.com/fl_dog_age/dog_age.php , Kuvasz  at 15 month is around 17 years old for human age. You are a mommy of a minor!

Haha…

 

I was startled by the information that YOU had just shared.

 

My mind was racing.

If Bur Bur is 15 month old, she is only 17! And what did we just do?!?She is a minor!

Will I be jailed?I so wanted to pull my hair.

 

I nodded my head down and prayed hard that she is at least 16 months.

 

YOU chirped, “If she is 16 months which means she is 18 years old for human age, WOW she is half your age and you can really be her Mommy!”

 

My mind was racing already and now when I heard this, my heart skipped a beat.

She is 18 and I’m 36, I’m twice her age!

I can be her Mommy!!

 

I am a cougar?

 

 

that pound on her, a young llama?

 

 

 

And she was the one leading me just now!!

I think my hair will turn white and I will pull my hair till I become bald!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter