Chap 13 –f(x) Wish List – Part 2

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--Back in bed—

 

Amber’s Pov

 

I dreamt that I left my Mommy so that she can have a better life without me.

 

That is silly right? How can my Mommy be happy without me? I’m her adoring child!

 

Then I dreamt myself of being killed by a speeding car when I’m saving my Mommy from it. This dream looked vividly real!

 

If it is a real situation like this, I will also do what I dreamt of, I will sacrifice myself to save her, That is for sure! Cos I love her.

 

Then I have the 3rd dream. I was in heaven.

 

It was RiYu’s turn to pull her hair, “You are dead!”

 

I begged, “Do you have another body for my soul to enter so that I can continue to go back to Earth to check out on Soojung  and protect her from harm? Any body will do ..........even mosquito is fine!!!”

 

RiYu slammed her head on the table and then the door flew open! We turned our head and looked and saw no one at the door!

 

When we turned back our head, we saw this

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

RiYu’s face turned white and she muttered, “Black Enforcer Jill… you have come for…?”

 

Jill turned her head and eyed at RiYu, “You know I am black enforcer and my job is to catch those who does wrong thing and send them to jail…I have come for you, RiYu, animal soul manager. You have abused your authority to secretly allow Amber to rebirth as a dog. Do you deny this? ” Jill then threw 2 black handcuffs to RiYu and me.

 

RiYu put on the handcuff and pleaded,” Black Enforcer Jill, it is all my plan and nothing to do with Amber!”

 

Jill shook her head and replied, “My instructions are just to catch you two back for judgement.”

 

I retorted, “No It was my fault. I threatened RiYu to do it! Catch me instead!”

 

She was about to put on the cuff when Chicky stormed in and while gasping for air, she said, ”No Amber, don’t do that!”

 

Chicky continued, “Black Enforcer Jill, you have the authority to catch almost all souls in heaven. But you cannot touch Amber as she is under the human category!”

 

Both Yulber turned to Chicky in shock.

 

Jill joked, “Chicky, are you out of your mind? You have eaten too much cheese that it is struck in your mind?”

 

Then cheesy slho901 strolled in with a packet of cheetos,

 

he took out a glowing scroll from the cheetos packet, he read, “From the Most High judicial review, we had found HyukMin guilty of cheating, he had a total of 37 balls where the machine only had total of 36, he had bribed with one of the staff to smuggle in his bags with 36 balls and 1 of the flying balls accidentally got into his bag.

 

(You can visited here to see the results of the cheater, HyukMin. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1057147/7

We have to salute AlphaSierra_88 as the only person who found this,

I thought no one can find this out...hehe.. AWESOME job! AlphaSierra_88!)

 

His title of first was revoked and the second challenger with the highest score will replace to be the first. The winner is hereby announced to be Amber and her wish of becoming human is granted.

 

Therefore, she is now in the under the human category.”

 

Jill took a look at the scroll and found it to be genuine.

 

RiYu smiled and waved, “Guys, I will be ok. Just take it as a break from work…Amber don’t worry about me, k? Do what you need to do, get our Soojung! Please promise me that.”

 

My tears rolled down and she croaked, “RuYi, I’m sorry. I will definitely get Soojung back to repay what you all have done for me. It is a promise!”

 

Jill then escorted RiYu back.

 

I wanted to chase after RiYu but were stopped by both Chicky and cheesy slho901.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter