Chap 18 – Jackie, Sica and Yuri!

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s Pov

 

There was a massive crowd at the super market. We were in queue and we could not even see the entrance.

 

What a day to spend Christmas!

 

I told Soojung to wait for me in the queue while I went to do some scouting in front. It was counting the number of people in the queue when someone pumped into me.

 

The person apologised, I mentioned it was ok and when I was about to go, the person stopped me. The person blushed and introduced herself as Victoria, a producer assistant. She was filming a Christmas couple live contest when one of couple cannot attend last minutes due to diarrhoea.

 

Her face reddened and asked if I can help her to do a stand in. I was about to reject her when she said that the grand prize was attractive, it was 4 million Korean Won. I thought that if we won this money, I can save my portion for Soojung plastic surgery.  I told her that I will discuss with my girlfriend as we are in queue to go into the supermarket. She jumped in joy and asked if my girlfriend can join as well so that she do not need to source for another female to pose as my girlfriend.

 

“Of cos!” I agreed.

 

4 million Korean Won, here I come for you!

 

Victoria also agreed that she can help to let us gain VIP pass to enter the supermarket to buy stuff and then looked for at the main hall at 1pm.

She then passed me some registration forms to fill up while she went to get the VIP passes. After 5 minutes or so, I bidded her goodbye.

 

I skipped like a happy child back to Soojung and escorted her into the supermarket like a princess cos we are now VIP with instant access!

 

She asked me how I got the VIP passes, I said, “Cos I’m handsome!”

 

 

 

 

-- In the supermarket--

 

We dashed to the beef section and there was a lot of people already. I asked Soojung on what beef she wanted and told her to wait for me at a less congested area to wait for me. I ran 3 trips to grab all the beef I can. I smiled in victory when our trolley was almost filled up the brim. I was sweating like hell

 

 

when Soojung took a tissue and wiped me tenderly.

 

~Gosh I felt so love by her small gesture.

 

We both looked at each other eyes and we were once again L..O..S..T.

 

It was after a while when I heard someone clearing . I looked around and saw no one; I looked at Soojung and followed her gaze to downwards.

 

 

The little girl around 5 years old, she was the one who cleared to get our attention. She smiled and spoke in a icy tone, “I see that you have gotten a lot of beef, can I have some from you? My mom loves beef. ”

 

Then there was a loud worried shouting coming over, “Sica!, SICA!, JESSICA!, where are you?”

 

The name startled me. I muttered, “Sica? Jessica?”

 

The little girl did her dolphin scream, “I’m here Mommy Jackie!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter